The Witcher 3 Official Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by sAAdC, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Again consoles dictate everything these days,and I don't care that CDRP don't have enough man power,because they did what Ubi did.
    I guess they were surely paid by Microsoft or even Sony to have parity.

Why not just hire a few people to take the PC version and make it a true benchmark like they showed in the first place?...I know why...You become greedy when you get bigger as a gaming studio.

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  2. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980Ti+KS800 TV
    So this game looks the same on PC as it does on console then?

3. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Apparently, the only differences are the resolution and some low hairworks effects.

This is still not confirmed though.We have to wait for the game to come out.

4. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    At least GTA V did us PC user some justice.

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Taken with a grain of salt. But im still pretty gutted by this. What a shame.

I mean.. tess, real time reflections, ao... the fu.. Tessellation barely, if at all, touched fps in GTAV.

6. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980TI Gaming
    If the console version looks like PC on low-med then that is fine, however if the difference is minimal on highest settings on PC vs console, then **** CDPR.

They would join ubi****s and ea and many more who lied about graphics, if they will do justice they would deserve all the money they can get from the game.

7. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Oh dear...Guess we have to wait few more days to really find out. Kind of glad i havent pre-ordered now

8. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Such a shame, that E3 demo looks so much better. I cant help it, feeling some kinda disappointed.

9. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    CDPROJECT said that the downgrade is there for now, but promised the final product will look much better. That means all and nothing...

10. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I agree with you.. That's the kinda stuff that makes me annoyed. Don't say stuff that you don't mean and can't deliver. It just becomes... pulp fiction. :D

11. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Exactly, its like buying some item and it would looks uglier and worse that it looks on a package or advert. This is what the annoying part is. Well it will be -50-75% Christmas present for me

12. Vipu2

Vipu2 Master Guru

GPU:
    1070ti
    What if sony+microsoft paid them 1000000000000million $ to launch it with same graphics as consoles so consoles sell some too.

Then after release they release some hidden unlock for PCs to have it as it looked in 2013? :infinity:

13. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980TI Gaming
    i read the last lines and the anonymous developer said that the PC versions looks EXCATLY like console one, just with higher texture and lower form of hairwork in effect.

In other words, u gonna need powerful PC for PS4 port.

14. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    hehe ok :D

but guys.. wtf, I seriously hope the fire will look like this plz.. :S :D man that looks so good lol

[​IMG]

rofl no $hit division downgrade, we all knew that anyway... :D

15. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980TI Gaming
    you need to STOP doing that, it will NOT LOOK LIKE THAT :(, take away the particle effect, reduce resolution by half and bam U BAKED A CONSOLE CAKE.

16. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    lol thx man u crushed my dreams thx... XD ... hahahaha rofl, if you can't even duplicate that graphics in game then I don't know.. OMFGGG, major wtf..

Omfg.. I just read through the developerinside article... geez man, the disappointment, I'm utterly blatantly disappointed, **** SAKE.. why do they have to do like this geez, I ****ing hate consoles seriously... all they do is pull us back and drain us down.

Oh it looks great on the PC, oh but wait, sorry! We forgot the consoles! .. Hold on... *removes this* removes this* *removes this* there.. now it's ready. Ready for console... but what about PC? Don't worry, the biggest market is from the consoles anyway.. So f*ck PC :D.. And besides, Sony and Microsoft paid us good money, F*CK OFF SERIOUSLY.

(please pardon my rude words :D)

Why the **** can't they deliver the stuff that they promised for the PC version? Or why can't they still put those things in for the PC version? ... ?????? Hellooooo? Why are you forgetting us.. doing all for the consoles...

And they still slapped the "Defines Next Gen" stuff on the game boxes wtff......... And they're admitting to it not being next gen now.. lol.

17. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980TI Gaming
    You damn right, almost all games go that route, consoles are the cancer of gaming, with them we progress backwards each year...

We might get "enhanced edition" in 2016 when the game will be much less relevant.

18. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    But I think they did wrong in not telling us that there has been an obvious downgrade or that they had to "tone" it down a little for the PC version, now the outrage is even greater............

I don't understand why they couldn't add these features to the PC version then.. PS4 and Xbone will get identical ones but make it special for the PC version, why all this delay? **** SAKE. At least GTA V delivered a bit better than the rest, you can always rely on them for delivering stuff lol.

19. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    What are you on about. Go look at Second Son, Killzone 4 or DriveClub. Then show me something on PC that looks at great as those from their genres. I dont want to hear about Ryse and Crysis 3 either, as unlike the 3 games above, R & C3 are not worth playing.

20. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Yeah but still those are exclusives are they not? If developers develop with parity in mind then things go bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.