The Witcher 3 Official Thread (Pt.4)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Syranetic

Syranetic Master Guru

GPU:
    Strix RTX 3080
    Can't believe one of my favorite games of all time is getting RTX... No matter what the implementation is the game already looked superb. I've beaten the entire thing so many times but if they are significant RT features it may be worth another romp...

jbscotchman likes this.
  2. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    CD Projekt is not tired of winning. Between an updated Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk I can't see myself playing any other games for the next couple years. And when Cyberpunk goes online, goodbye real world.

angelgraves13 and cerebus23 like this.
  3. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    1070GTX
    a suggestion for anyone that completed the game, and still not sure he had enough :

this morning i entered my last save from Nov 19, and started exploring the maps. i noticed that even after i finished tons of side quests and doing all the Witcher diagrams up to Grandmaster,
    some question-marks on each area are bringing a new quest. so far some of em are just repetitive hidden treasure or bandit quests, but i discovered two brand new ( one in Velen, one in Skellige )
    small quests that were so damn GOOD. i have plenty more to open mostly in Skellige, and i can already see that most of em are in the sea so its probably hidden chests. but still, i have a purpose now to finish every open question-mark in the game. it's been around 4 months now that i work from home and i think it's gonna be a while till our company will release us back to our offices, so spared time doing stuff like these is a positive thing. just to be clear here, it takes a while to do it if* you decide to give up on fast-travel. i am doing everything this way, with the exception of fast-travel between Skellige\Velen\Novigrad\Toussaint.. the music, the sunsets.. fast-travel in this beautiful game is a waste.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    AsiJu likes this.
  4. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    I reaaally should finish my playthrough... haven't done all campaign main quests let alone touched the DLCs.

Somehow got burnt out by it all, the game is too massive!

5. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Well, there you go :)

Link

AsiJu likes this.
  6. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    1070GTX
    well i would argue over this. i think the entire main story and the majority of the story-based side quests are almost flawless, so the length of the game was not even an issue for me.
    after spending hundreds of hours on it, i found only the search for Dandelion to be tedious and annoying. that quest was like chewing a giant gum for 2 hours.

cerebus23 likes this.
  7. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    once i hit the bloody baron quest then i could barely stop playing for 1.75 playthroughs, started over to get the ciri ending i wanted.

hearts of stone holy hell

and blood and wine has some amazing stuff.

to play em for the first time again...

Repo Man and coc like this.