The Technomancer - Companions Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 23, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Focus Home Interactive has released a new trailer for The Technomancer. The Technomancer releases on June 28th and this trailer focuses on the companions that players will meet in it. ...

The Technomancer - Companions Trailer

2. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Gaming X
    I didnt know this game existed, looks very nice. A futuristic Dragon Age-type of game :)

3. nateluthje

nateluthje Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus strix 1080 SLI
    Never heard of this game, but it look good...will probably get it. I like these types of games.

4. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 3080 OC
    Looks interesting enough. I'll wait for reviews, I already have a backlog.

5. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    I was like "babylon 5 game?" "oh no", "this is cool tho" :D Messed up technomage and technomancer for some reason.

6. Humanoid_1

Humanoid_1 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080 X Trio
    Saw some videos of this a while back, looks pretty interesting.

I like the feel of the setting they are creating, hope it plays as well as it looks like it can :)

7. hijodeosiris

hijodeosiris Member Guru

GPU:
    Vega 56
    Well this game screams all over the place dragon age origins maybe this could be a worthy dragon-like game mechanics-wise cause I´ve seen many reviews criticizing inquisition being pretty ****.

8. Lane

Lane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    Well, this could look like any RPG from Bioware, the same who critics badly DA : O, was highly praise Mass Effect. When DA : O was a temptative from Bioware to push Dragon Age series in direction of Mass Effect. Understandable when everyone wait a Baldur Gate suite.

Make more think to Mass Effect as it is: closed scenario maps ( i hope more open ), with companions choices), when the fights looks to be a mix between Mage gameplay of Dragon Age and Mass effect..

Look really interesting so far. really interesting universe, but what will be important in a game like that for it to success, will be the scenario quality, the universe, the quality of gameplay ( during fight specially ), and the RPG, progression aspect.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  9. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Because it is $hit.

Honestly I dunno how Bioware could screw up DA again. They built this beautiful world, great graphics, that was fairily well optimized, and then forgot to fill it with interesting quests and side quests, added a pretty uninspired story, streamlined and consolified the UI and options, and completely messed up the tac cam to the point where most people wouldn't even bother using it.

It improved months after release, but imo I wasted $60 on that game. I got way more play and more enjoyable play out of DA2, and that right there is saying something..