The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770
  2. aroy3639

aroy3639 Member

GPU:
    Gtx 750ti
    Hey Sourav ........ can u pls tell me is there anyway to increase the intensity of the rain a bit more in BALANCED version .... m not saying the frequency .........the intensity of the drops ...like in The V6 Version(with always rain option ticked) !!! ????? is there anything to change in gamerprofile.xml ???

3. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
  4. MSGWright

MSGWright Active Member

GPU:
    780ti
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014

5. YoDevi

YoDevi Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
  6. MSGWright

MSGWright Active Member

GPU:
    780ti
    tried the skiphighqualitygeometry settings both on on off and this is what's causing stuttering for me... turn it off and bam perfect stutter free game... if anyone knows of any graphic downgrade besides the few minor texture differences already mentioned please let me know.

7. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770
  8. Omerta

Omerta Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 4GB
    @ Supersourav99 - After I tried many modes, the latest TW v1.0 from cmh175 ---> that is perfect, I have to say..
    I just tried your new mod and with him I have the best performance and looks great, congratulations.

This is the version of your MOD that I currently use: 2)NEW(22/07/2014) PURE BALANCED VERSION :thumbup::thumbup:

9. wunkley

wunkley Master Guru

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    This is what I've been trying to hammer home. This tiny setting has a huge impact for stutter. I started a list a page or so back of noticeable 'issues' by enabling skiphighqualitygeometry.

I found another tonight. Doors on houses have 'flat' looking graphics for the door handles. It's really minor stuff like this.

I've done a mod remix myself today using lunayahs latest release as a base, but enabling SkipHighQualityGeometry as a test. If I do this I can set textures to ultra in game, knock down a few other settings and get great, almost entirely free stutter performance with full on ultra textures. Looks fantastic.

Seems like there is no magic bullet yet for this game. There is always slight compromise here or there to get stutter free performance/ ultra textures/ almost ultra textures / full geometry / slightly gimped geometry. :)

10. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770

such is life.

11. wunkley

wunkley Master Guru

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Aren't you the philosopher ;-)

12. william456

william456 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Hmmmm...the new effect would not drop fps at least on myself rig

You see the slow down in the video ,just because I set the gamespeed down to make slow motion:banana:

13. PratikL20

PratikL20 Active Member

GPU:
    radeon r9 280x tri-x
    hey sourav, i noticed while playing balanced version that there is no light (texture) on road in front of the car (headlights) in the day time while its raining when headlights are on, like they do in night time; as in headlights are just on producing the lensflare but does not have the effect of bieng 'ON' (trail of light you see ahead of car) in front on the road, during day time raining.

14. MSGWright

MSGWright Active Member

GPU:
    780ti
    the question is "WHAT'S BETTER, ULTRA TEXTURES WITHOUT HIGHQUALITYGEOMETRY OR HIGH TEXTURES WITH?

15. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Member Guru

GPU:
    780 sli
    Depends on how noticeable the geometry setting is. If i's not, then we don't need it. Otherwise if it is then it's probably good to keep it.

Up to everyones noticeability ;)

16. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 G1 Gaming
    in my version v3.5 I had set the value SkipHighQualityGeometry = "1" and there was a controversy total... now nobody can find the differences :D

17. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Member Guru

GPU:
    780 sli
    I tried Ultra and I get 98% stutter free at MSAA X8. Would you recommend me leaving it at Ultra in this case? Or just eliminate that 2% by going High? I'm pretty sure there is some slight changes at Ultra...

18. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 G1 Gaming
    however the parameter SkipHighQualityGeometry="1" is one of my discoveries In fact, it was already present in V3.0, and 3.5 then removed in V4.0 to preserve the geometry at the cost of some fps... in the original file defaultrenderconfig.xml the entry is not present I have copied and pasted from the low setting (medium in game) and not a bug is only a setting that reduces the use of video ram at the cost of some graphic detail

19. MSGWright

MSGWright Active Member

GPU:
    780ti
    the only lost detail I've seen so far from setting this to one is at the owl hotel... the brick issue and the "not as round" stone mesh. Has anyone noticed any other difference? I'd like to keep this setting set to 1 since it 100% eliminates my stutter using ultra textures.

20. william456

william456 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Titan X