The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    The balancing is pretty nice, latency is very good @ driving the best yet :)

http://anonym.to/?http://www.ld-host.de/uploads/images/2d68af000acdfc850d566d66d8517138.png
    http://anonym.to/?http://www.ld-host.de/uploads/images/abee889d2bdfb7b8fbdb5fe3b3389a7f.png

I though can see this rendering problem when playing around with the AA options ingame, it doesn't happen @ start with the setuped AA only when playing around with it while the Game renders (changing AA modes, back and forth).
    So if you setup for example MSAA 2x @ start it works without problems but if you change it ingame from it to for example Temp SMAA and then back to MSAA this happens and only Temp SMAA is the highest mode that would render correctly then.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.ld-host.de/uploads/images/d79fdbf8b98987e415b4c7741d98a76e.png

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  2. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    The PURE LITE version by CoolerEra will be out within minutes For those who are on SLI config and face stutters ! It uses all Vanilla textures !

For now here's a video : - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyibYhXbQP8

Also, The PURE PERFORMANCE would be out within hours after the final testing ;)

3. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Member Guru

GPU:
    780 sli
    What's with the sli version? Does sli cause stutter? Does it have to be lite?

4. Supersourav99

GPU:

5. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Member Guru

GPU:
    780 sli
    Password is not lite, its wrong.

6. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC

LoL :D Each version, missing geometry. sometimes also lack the mipmap here is the screen version of the ultra. There are no optimizations to sli, is simply a degradation of the graphics quality

this screen at ULTRA setting
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Supersourav99

GPU:

ROFL,i solved them geometries on PERFORMANCE,BALANCED and VISUALS :p !

Now CoolerEra has to explain i guess, as i am not the maker of the LITE version !

8. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    yes because a version as well, we are all able to do it ... :p

9. Supersourav99

GPU:
    Solved Stuttering too in BALANCED and PERFORMANCE maintaining Ultra Quality :p :p :p :p !

P.S. Don't take it seriously bro :p !

10. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb
    Does the Balanced Version has Light DoF Back?
    When I downloaded it without the SoloCreep Lensflares it had no DoF.

11. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Member Guru

GPU:
    780 sli
    Just a slight update from my end. All this time my testing has been in front of the owl motel. There is stutter going on there nothing major but after pushing through the first mission I can finally test around the map and in rain etc...

These tests have been on the previous PURE balance and the game runs very good save a few stuttering points but still playable.

I have everything maxed out running MSAA x2 and instead of SLI, running one card which has reduced stutter a further bit, refresh rate about 100 instead of 144 and frames capped at 40.

I did notice that shadows from trees at night tend to be rather large. I have noticed a= tree leaves are half the size of cars when they cast shadows on the road so not sure that is intended. Anyone else notice this?

I'd really love to play the balanced version without a single stutter but I'm not sure will ever happen.

Super, can you release the updated Balance version without the NPC mod? Thanks mate.

12. yok833

yok833 Member

GPU:
    gtx 970 gaming 4gb
    I think it is time now for performance version!!!! It is not everbody who can afford a sli of 780 !!!!!!! :)

13. Tsukiko-chan

Tsukiko-chan Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD7870 GHZ 2GB
    Heys Supersourav99,
    Just want to say that you are doing a wonderful job with all this! I've been lurking on your thread for a while (posting here and there) and looking forward to the definitive versions of the mod appearing soon :) seems like it's getting close bar a few fiddly lil things.
    I've only got a 7870 ghz edition 2gb card so I'll prob be getting the balanced version (i will get performance version too as i intend to crossfire an r9 270x 4gb with it sometime so i will either cf play it or single card 4gb play it). I've read my current cpu is my bottleneck so i'll be OC-ing or replacing it soon for a better performance.

From the last few pages, it seems the balanced version is still missing a fix for the npc wardrobe and bokeh and is awaiting the next sunset 4.5 mod. hopefully those won't take too long to fix and upload although i know performance is your current goal to get up :) will the lite sli/cf version be combined with any of the texture/e3-enhanced mods in the future?
    i will be cheering you on and can't wait to see how this mod finalises in the coming days/weeks :-D

I haven't actually played watch dogs for more than a few stints to test out the mods or an hour/2. I'm going to wait for the mod to finish so i can play it the first time as it was meant to be played XD

Thanks to you guys for all your hardwork!

14. Supersourav99

GPU:
    Yes , i l release the one without NPC mod :) ,but not today!
    And i have brought the Light DoF(Found on prev. versions) back on the 20/07 update!

Performance Version coming up next :D

Cheers.

15. Tsukiko-chan

Tsukiko-chan Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD7870 GHZ 2GB
    wonderful news XD i suppose sunset 4.5 is a while off since his mod is still in closed beta with a few friends. you guys are gonna make the game amazing to play :-D
    keep up the great work Super! *cheers him on*

16. Supersourav99

GPU:
    SUNSET didn't even give me the link to the new 4.5 ! it's "highly" private :p

17. d875j

d875j Member Guru

GPU:
    X2 R9 390 Dual GPU
    780Ti can't even compare to a 290X or 295X it's a waste.Want a real gaming card get a AMD card with 3 to 4 or more vram and you be fine.

18. lighter

lighter Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 780Ti
    this is medium version no high or ultra :frown:

19. aroy3639

aroy3639 Member

GPU:
    Gtx 750ti
    Yes Sourav........ please release the balanced version without the NPC Mod..... DO NOT change anything of the balanced mod .....except removing the NPC thingy .........bcuz ur BALANCED was jus PERFECT !!! With 0 stuttering and evrything on REAL ultra !!! :) :) thanks man...

20. Anonymous4550

Anonymous4550 Member

GPU:
    8GB Corsair Vegeance 1600
    Please, for performance version, take in to account the pixelated signs, on the stadium, for us,, de high texture users.. XD :banana: