The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Member Guru

GPU:
    780 sli
    Thanks!

I guess the update you are working in only requires the two files for the mod to work. Correct?

2. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    Yups!
    :bolt:

3. Supersourav99

GPU:
    Is this the crash message you people seem to be getting at ultra???
    [​IMG]

4. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Member Guru

GPU:
    780 sli
    You people??? What are we? Peasants? :p

"WD Stop responding" is the error which is what you get too but the actual event log is not something I have looked into. I'll try it soon unless someone beats me to it.

5. Amine Zack

Amine Zack Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 270 Gaming 2Go
    Actually the best mod out there, fantastic, mix of performance and quality ! Really, thank you !

I just want to add something, I don't know if anybody noticed it or not, but I think the "lights" doesn't reflect well on Aiden, from lampes, or cars. It was normal and present on previous versions and original game, I don't know why it's not here.

Also, the reflections on cars seem to have been reduced, it's like the resolution is a bit lower, don't you think :p ? But I assume it's related to perfomance right ?

Anyway, I just wanted to point to the lightning system on Aiden, it is wierd when he passe by a car and not being hit by its lights right ?

Thanks a lot for your work :D !

6. Supersourav99

GPU:
    Haha sorry man :( If you or anyone else felt insulted! I didn't meant that anyhow :(

7. Supersourav99

GPU:
    Well that's weird ! But i l look into it too! Thanks for pointing :)

8. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Member Guru

GPU:
    780 sli
    Lol. Joking man. All good

9. Supersourav99

GPU:
    :banana: awesome :)

10. Supersourav99

GPU:
    Okay i l increase the reflections a bit :) but it could hamper the performance a li'l bit ! Also, m replacing the whole windy_city.game.xml with a new one !
    Bloom value will also be reduced ! I l keep it at the value of E3 Relaunch 2013!

11. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Thanks for your attention. Btw, just for the record, when you insert windy_city from V6 Pre-Alpha test 2 into V6 Beta it abruptely changes weather when it starts to rain, like... Sunny day and suddenly it storms a really big rain and the weather goes dark in one second. :p

So I think your first hint is the better, since I haven't tried it; importing V5 final's windy_city into V6 Beta. :)

12. Supersourav99

GPU:
    Okay man! :) Use the v5 final's windycity or you can simply delete it and use the vanilla windycity for now! :)

13. Warpy

Warpy Master Guru

GPU:
    2X 980Ti Poseidon PLAT
    Some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Man, please don't fall for everything each one asks for, specially if they have REALLY High-end rigs. Reflections are VRAM eaters, and this feature is perfect just how it is now. I can clearly see a building's reflection on a car's hood with all its windows and everything else. I haven't seen such quality before, it's incredible!

But if you increase too much reflections it will make your mod unplayable to MOST of us, please. :(

As I said, game is fantastic as it is, if you fix the Ultra settings, which is crashing for everyone because of Aiden's new coat + random rainy weathers as they were in V5 Final, or yes, it could rain more often, but if you fix just these two things your mod will be really good.

Additionally, I agree if you decrease bloom a little, but it's not a problem for me either. You have the most beautiful and with the better performance that exists now. You make your calls, but if you focus on performance while keeping making image quality better without sacrificing framerates I guess it's what not everyone but also you desire to achieve.

You're a gentle and good guy, but V6 Beta is by far the prettiest mod and also the best performance patch we have. Keep acting like you are, your excellent work + your attentive ways to people is what makes you the best modder, but don't let people control every one of your decisions when you know it could affect your personal modding goals and the majority which needs performance out of a terribly unoptimized game by Ubisoft.

I know you understand my point. Sorry if I have somehow offended you, I absolutely did not mean it. You're awesome, man! :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  15. Supersourav99

GPU:
    Thanks for the tip man! I l go with it ! Thanks really :) ! Additionally, No offence taken :D

16. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Maybe you should just leave subjective improvements like texture changes and brake the Game with it, and concentrate further on stability and quality before going the direction of changing art assets just for the look of it ;)

Also the way you make direct comparison between Vanilla lacks extremely, though it does for most others as well

17. Supersourav99

GPU:
    Okay :) ... Also it seems your Titan Z is giving up! :p

18. Warpy

Warpy Master Guru

GPU:
    2X 980Ti Poseidon PLAT
    These are not subjective changes for me! I think a MOD that strives for visual modification to produce the best visual effects is the ultimate aim with any MOD.

I'm all for a better experience with visuals and texture improvements. :3eyes:

EDIT: If downloaders of this MOD can't run the game then reduce the detail - simple.

19. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Sorry but im not so easy to convince of Mods that brake the Vanilla Rendering and behavior in many aspects and of guys that aren't able todo correct comparisons either because they don't want to or because they don't know how to.
    For now i see mostly guys who publish something that changes the Look and Feel and only some very few options of the mods have a major impact on the Rendering output @ all the other changes are mostly of subjective nature.
    And lot of these changes that actually have a big impact are visually buggy most of the times.

And changing a textures color is no improvement @ all and affects the shading quality in no way.

I wrote something about this already
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=4869571#post4869571

Especially testing with DOF and MB is wrong both of these are the most subjectives things in Gameplay and on top of that cost a lot of render time ;)

I was very interested in the Skin Shader Change try from this Mod but showing that difference with 1 Screenshot in only the Night Render state is pure bad and then also such a different perspective :(

is it so hard for anyone tho show this

E3 bloom(Daylight,night,dawn,raining,low light areas)
    E3 Ambience
    E3 Camera
    Skin SubSurface Scattering
    Kadzait24's Explosions
    More particles on the city
    E3 Wind Enviroment
    Headlight Shadows(Less Flickering)
    More Fog,During All Time Of Day.
    Enviroment is now effective to bullets
    Rendered RainDrops(React to light)
    Particles Reacts to Wind direction
    Dynamic Depth of Field + During Driving
    2048*2048 Road Textures for High&Ultra
    4096*4096 Aiden's Default Coat Texture's
    Amazing Rain Simulation
    Using farcry3 Skin Rendering
    Parallax Occlusion Mapping (During and post Rain)

list in Screenshots compared to Vanilla ?

20. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    Oh, I'm so sorry master. We hadn't realised our entire purpose in life was to please YOU and only YOU. Would you like this thread to be shut down because YOU don't like it? We'll get right on that, master sir.

It seems you hadn't even bothered using any version of this mod, or you're just a giant fanboy of Lunayah's mod. And if it's the latter, then go to that thread. I don't see the reason as to why you feel like you need to come to this thread, and make worthless posts.

Also, why you do throw around the word subjective? I'm not sure you know what that entirely means. Because if you think everything in this mod is subjective, then you're probably the dumbest person I've ever seen. Next to Ubisoft, of course. Now, if you're talking about the sidewalk textures, I would agree with you. I would also like to point out, that those textures were not final. They were tests. Tests that would measure to modding capabilities of the game. Not once in this entire thread have we ever said "Here is our complete and utter final version of this mod, we will never make changes and this is the end." Each version number introduces something new, and every final version of that number is the most working part of it.

Nothing in this mod (besides those sidwalk textures, which we are not using.) is "subjective" as you like to say. So please, do yourself a favor and go to a different thread. You're not helping anyone or anything. You are, as simply as I can put it, more worthless then dirt.

Thanks.