The Prototype thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by eRa`, Mar 23, 2008.

1. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    lol i watched the comparison video i about died lauging great stuff.

2. chris

chris Guest

GPU:
    GTX460
    Did anyone else notice how short this game was.I thought it should of been longer Only two boss battles eg Elizabeth green and the hunter in the end,and thats it game over.

3. Rumpus01

Rumpus01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1060 3GB
    It's only short if you make it that way. Just like GTA, I just destroy everything and barely do the actual missions haha. I picked this game up today, and it's awesome. I debated for a long time whether or not to get it, and it's a definite yes. Glad i got it. you can dominate people in this game to no end, it's amazing.

4. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    i fixed the crashes, there is a issue in driver profile with this game.

When i selected show all games and selected/searched prototype profile in there (tweaked it added AF, AA, etc..) and didn't ticked "show only programs found on this computer" and when i ran the game it crashed as soon as i entered the city..like 2-3 sec after the camera spins around you character ( i saw fps counter it was around 35 and bam crash, otherwise it jumps right to 60 with vsync on)

When i used "show only programs found on this computer" and manually added Prototype it was shown as prototype.exe (also added AF, AA); now the game ran /started fine but like i mentioned before in previous post the game crashed after ~15min.. i always used this mode! :bang:

Now i removed this Prototype.exe (no more AF:3eyes:, ye looks like crap now) and still used "show only programs found on this computer", and would you look at that, it ran fine, i played for like 30-40min, finished 2 main missions and still stable, finally :D.

5. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    Got a problem here, I hope people still read the thread. I did my first infiltration, took command of the helicopter and helped out then landed and went for a debriefing where the introduced the anitvirus into the air, where I began couphing had to run out. The screen goes black to load the next scene or chapter but it never does. I just remains black and the game freezes. I tried that level over and over and it comes to the same place and blacks out. Any help??
    I have a new Win 764 bit install on a new 1TB hard drive...
    CAT 9.10

6. Darkiee

Darkiee Master Guru

GPU:
    7900XTX
    Ressing a "old" thread...

But god damn this game is just plain fun.

Finished the story part on Normal, going to start the game on Hard now. God damn, i havent been so addicted to into a game after HL series.

I should have bought the game when it was released, truly worth the money for me atleast.