The Obama Deception (Movie)

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by proFits, Jan 13, 2010.

1. PR-0927

PR-0927 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

I believe he's on that path. Yes, it honestly is too early to judge. He hasn't even been in office one year, forget two! I agree with his political ideology almost entirely.

Haven't seen the movie at all, and honestly have no interest in it, because I genuinely do not feel that he "duped" America in any way. I helped get him in power. I volunteered much time during his campaign to get him more supporters. I am happy he won. I think he is necessary for this nation - a potential savior after the mess left by the last president.

I also tend to be extremely cynical of conspiracy movies.

- PR-0927

2. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    Here, I'll stick to the thread. I'm not an obama supporter at all. Dont like his healthcare or anything else he's done so far. If I had the chance to move to a country that I'd have an easier time in I would, but I dont think that exsists yet. But, to me its seems like are good ol' usa might be headed down the toilet within the next 100 years, probably even less than that. Unless somebody CAN actually turn it around, which obama hasnt done YET. I cant fail him YET.

But, I probably wont be seeing that movie anytime soon, I'm not big into movies. Makes me feel like I'm wasting my time just sitting there. Sometimes I hate being active :D

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  3. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino Staff Member

GPU:
    old
    Except that the major creditors to the US aren't the banks. They are foreign countries and investors. You know those savinsg bonds you have? Those t-bills you have in your retirement account?
    And if you've followed the news, you'd see things are winding down in Iraq. Certainly these things take time and it certainly takes longer than the less than 1 year he's had.
    We did invade these countries and blow a lot of **** up, we have a duty to help fix them, even if it does cost money.

agreed, but they are being dramatically scalled back

This is true, and a problem, but doesn't show some NWO coming or something

This is to keep them from sending it to swiss bank accounts.
    This does exist elsewhere, see the mass privatization of water companies in S. America, but this isn't some grand conspiracy a la james bond. It is evil though.

LOL. JFK started the Vietnam war.
    If they would have killed anyone it would have been Eisenhower

Now the scientists are in on it? And please don't cite that email BS, it has been shown to show nothing.

4. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    I didn't like Bush or Obama.

5. I was thinking about this whole issue while at work, and 2 things came to mind. I dont have a computer available at work, as I dont work in an office...so it was hard to verify what im about to say.

Firstly, there seems to be some kind of idea that the NWO will emerge in the US, a global government from the US. Ive heard a hand full of European delagates say the word "world order" or "new world order", but I have yet to see any information as presented by Alex or any other right wing media group about Sarkozy or Brown being behind some big take over of Europe or being puppets to a group of corprate fat cats.

No, this is all focused around the United States. A world government is exactly that, a WORLD government. And this notion about invading russia and Iran...like you would have to be an idiot to believe any of that.

The European Union was a given, as for the NAU....well i dont know about that. Theres also an African Union, but that wasnt mentioned in this movie.

The second point being, is probably the most damming. They know if they do try this NWO and try to oppress the people, they know that there will be a massive uprising. So whats the point in secrecy? I mean If they dont care about the constituation, then just come out and say it, either way people are going to revolt..theres no ifs or buts about it.

Anyway as the saying go's " ONLY IN AMERICA "

6. KCjoker

KCjoker Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    I'm surprised so many actually believed all of Obama's promises. However I'm glad many are smart enough and willing to see that they were duped. It's now being reported that the man he appointed head of the IRS can't even file his own taxes. However that's better than quite a few of his appointees that didn't even pay their taxes until they were found out. Then in his campaign he promised no lobbyists in his cabinet , what'd he do? He appointed a lobbyist right after his term started. And whoever said he's a great speaker is wrong, the guy can't give a speech without reading a teleprompter. I wanted either Mitt Romney(would've been better on fixing the economy IMO) but really wanted Ron Paul.

7. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 5700 8GB
    I think Iran has been part of the plans for a long time (operation ajax in 1953 resulted into the backlash of 1979 revolution..kicked out so there's an interest to get back in). It is very oil wealthy and has huge business deals with China. Which I don't think either Europe or USA really likes. The fear of nukes is how it is sold again.

A Newsweek article suggests that some of President Bush’s advisers advocate not only attacking Iraq, but also Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Egypt, and Burma, shocking many. One senior British official tells the magazine: “Everyone wants to go to Baghdad. Real men want to go to Tehran.” [Newsweek, 8/11/2002; Newsweek, 8/11/2002]
    http://www.historycommons.org/timel...11=centralAsia&timeline=complete_911_timeline

I do think the war drums have been beating for quite some time, and again the media is assisting as lapdogs.

/ As for Obama's "change", well personally I didn't expect it. I don't think one man, even the president has a lot to say about what Washington is about. The politicians won't for instance start kicking out the lobbyists..because they contribute a lot of money for their re-elections. There are huge huge huge conflicts of interests IMO. That Carlin piece was spot on as is his piece on voting, it's pretty much meaningless.

/ Mitt Romney is an empty suit. Asked if he can think anything is wrong with America and he doesn't give an answer because he could be accused of hating USA or something, non-patriotic etc..

/ Ron Paul I kind of like, he is at least consistent. But I do not favor libertarianism, which I think would create a whole hosts of problem. Like dismantling social services, which are essential especially at times when the economy is in the gutter.

8. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    You said it yourself, we bailed them out of 700 billion, if you listened to the movie, the banks made in 2009 along the lines of 500b, enought to ''pay us back'' somewhat.

yes I'm aware the banks are international AKA foreign banks. Truth is, it's a world economy we're looking for so banks of every countries are involved

The fact that normal people with bonds having money in those banks means nothing, it's not a direct connection between the average man and the loans to government

Stuff becoming to an end in Iraq is a good thing, but

and for the Global warming, having beat records of low temperature and snow in Montreal the last few year, I just can't feel like saying to people that the planet is warming while my ass was frozen in the last four years more then it's ever been

9. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino Staff Member

GPU:
    old
    No, we're talking about other countries.
    China, the UK, Luxembourg and many more own substantial portions of the US det (China being the largest and perhaps most worrying, though thats a bit overblown)
    The US also owns substantial amounts of other country's debts.
    Ownership of other nation's debt is a critical part of the monetary system, for starters.

10. DaShoota

DaShoota Master Guru

GPU:
    ATi Radeon HD4850
    You need to be a bit more open minded. The buck doesn't stop with Obama. He has no control over the country. He is just taking orders; a front man for the American people and the world. This is not a conspiracy, there is evidence of this. Just look at who funded Obama during his campaign:
    http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib.php?cycle=2008&cid=N00009638

His top contributors include the big financial institutions and banks. Guess who received the huge bailouts and is handing out fat bonuses? Take a look at the list in the link. Its not a coincidence. You owe yourself to watch the video and look at things objectively. It may be hard to take in because you put so much energy to support him but sometimes you got to challenge your beliefs and convictions.

If you still don't care to watch it at least watch this short clip of George Carlin that I posted earlier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

11. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    So you're agreeing with me ? thank you ? :p I don't see why you sound like you're disagreeing but you're actually saying what I want to say

The NWO wouldnt be just american banks

If anyone wants to know where they could have their secret meetings, Bohemian Grove is what you want to read on

12. PR-0927

PR-0927 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

I'm well aware of listed problems. I know where the bailouts go. This is a problem I see with big business and their ridiculous hold on lobbying interests.

And I do believe in looking at stuff objectively. I won't vote for Obama again if he doesn't old up to my standards. I gave him my trust when I campaigned for him and voted for him. If he abandons it, I will abandon him.

And I'm sorry to say, but listening to the likes of Alex Jones or other right-wing commentators does not entail objectivity. I would prefer to listen to non-partisan, moderate or apathetic sources. I care not for right-wing or left-wing propaganda. I want the truth. And IMO, radio hosts (politically) have been irrationally radical on both sides of the spectrum. Some of these folks that readily come to mind are Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter (this last one is so loony, that anyone who genuinely believes her thoughts is so far lost that there is no coming back).

- PR-0927

13. lIqUI[]

lIqUI[] Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 680DCU II OC
    How so? be specific.

14. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1070 GamingX
    Awaken. And then learn the term "wipe the slate clean". Apply method in a civilized manner. Free people of debt and poverty. Feed everyone. Re-establish the constitution. Re-empower the people to govern themselves.

None of us are stupid. Those who think we are, are ignorant of what we're capable of. Those who know what we're capable of fear us because we make up the whole.

All people of all nations should be governed by people selected and voted-in by the people and not by those who refuse to relinquish power.

Worry not about the faces you see everyday, but, about those that you don't.

Most of us, whether you believe it or not, are already poisoned and conditioned for the system. The only problem that remains is how to break-free en masse without causing ww3. Upon losing, tyrants can easily seek to destroy it all as one last act of defiancy.

15. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Personally, I think the best president America has had in the past 20 years is Bill Clinton. Now he had his faults with women, but he was a good leader. Only thing I don't agree with what he did, NAFTA. Other than that, I would have liked to have seen Kerry in office, or even Gore. Obama, my problem with Obama is him and his cabinet are basically trying to stretch out their power to be the biggest and only power. Which, I don't agree with. Separation of power. He's also not living up to even half of his promises. Which I understand it won't all happen at once, but he hasn't even lead on with any major promises. Now I don't think Obama deserves as much flack as he gets from people. Example of this, my girlfriend is a conservative. I'm not(Lawlz). And she was angry at Obama for bowing to the Japan leader. Which, you do that out of customs of the country. If they came here, they would shake hands. It's a cultural thing. Her defense was "You don't bow down to people, people bow to you." Maybe in a dictatorship situation where we relied on Japan and were scared of them, but no. Obama did not bow down to him, he just bowed to greet him. That's Japans culture.

16. PR-0927

PR-0927 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

Considering I've only "seen" both Bushes and Clinton, it's a bit easier. Actually, Clinton is one of my favorites. I jumped the gun saying that. I'd say Obama and Clinton are on par at the moment.

I'm very fond of Obama's handling of foreign relations, attempting to warm up relations between countries with which we are/were unnecessarily hostile (Cuba comes to mind immediately). Much more can be done here, but he's made some amazing strides. His talking to the Middle East is something I support as well - Bush created all kinds of problems with his doctrine regarding the Middle East.

Obama's healthcare reform and energy policies are also something I am a big supporter of. I feel like he has really brought, or at least initiated, the bringing of correct change to the U.S. (the attitude he helps spread to the public is also a positive one).

I don't expect miracles. He's one man with a massive laundry list of problems to solve, in four years. He inherited the most ridiculous problems ever, and my support and faith goes out to him - I feel like he is definitely one of the best people for this job.

And breaking the racial barrier is one hell of a feat, IMO. Being non-white, it is very inspiring for me.

- PR-0927

17. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    There hasn't been a decent president since JFK.
    Obama said, no new taxes for any household making less than $250,000 - he lied.
    Obama said, he would pull the troops out of Afghanistan - he sent another 30,000 in.
    Obama said, he wouldn't appoint any lobbyists to his cabinet - every one of them is from the banking elite.
    Every thing that Obama has said he would do...he's done the opposite.
    The federal reserve is "no more federal than 'Federal Express'". The Fed is a privately owned company, run by criminals. Search what happened to the trillions of dollars that disappeared. They won't say! They are buying up the smaller financial institutions and insurance companies. All the U.S. money is going to offshore banks and you can bet your asses that the One World Bank will become a reality, as will the North American Union of Canada U.S. and Mexico. The leaders have all admitted this. I don't have a reference off hand, but I've watched the news videos.
    BTW: I watched the "Obama Deception" some time ago; also "End Game" and "Fall of the Republic".

18. wubbles

wubbles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX560Ti 1Ghz
    Maybe... but did you see him swat that fly? :)

19. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    You made me smile, but randyB is just writting what is said in the movies, almost quotish of randy

20. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    I've also watched hundreds of news casts with the same info. When I watch a news cast of Obama saying that he would pull the troops out of Afghanistan (immediately) and then he turns around and sends in 30,000 more, I don't really need a movie to give it credibility now, do I? Those movies just confirm facts that I already know, from exhaustive research.