The never ending story (add a paragraph)

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Ant, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Ant

Ant Don Michael Corleone

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D 9600GT 512MB
    I started something similar with some people I know. It got funnier and funnier the more people thought about it. So add to this beginning then each consecutive post. Keep it short (3 or 4 lines) and open ended. Needless to say offensive / rude stuff will be deleted out.<br>
    <br>
    <i>Dawn broke through the crisp air that surrounded Edwards house, Ed to his friends. Ed had a huge day ahead of him for this was the day that Ed had been waiting with abated breathe for. 2 years of planning had made Ed's life a nightmare, now the whole world would know find out...</i><br><br><i>This message was edited by ee92as on 16 Apr 2002 06:07 AM</i>

2. Ed picked up his axe, and left in silence. He wanted togo to the big city. He got to the station, and bought a ticket

3. GTa86

GTa86 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon 7850
    But the ticket agent wont sell ed the ticket, unless he checks in his axe

4. Ant

Ant Don Michael Corleone

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D 9600GT 512MB
    <i>the ticket was blank, the whole station was empty. Ed put down his axe and strolled over to the vend machine. It was full of little tickets and little travellers. Popping a pill, Ed shrinks and jumps in to the vending machine where someone greets him...</i>

5. GTa86

GTa86 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon 7850
    suddenly, a big cockroach started attacking...

6. yelloh Ed old chap!! goin' for some bbq tonite, said the voices that brought terrible memories up in his mind. It was bob and edna!!

7. Ant

Ant Don Michael Corleone

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D 9600GT 512MB
    <i>Bob and Edna used to help Ed water the plants at the factory where Ed used to be confined. Back in his student days, Ed <b>HAD</b> to work 18 hrs a day as a gardener, his remember the days all too well....</i>

8. Charmand G

Charmand G Guest

While Ed was waiting for the train to arrive, he could suddenly spot a policeman in the corner of his left eye.

9. YEEHAAWWW!!! shouted bob, as he noticed that there were low price seatwarmers in the store at the station.

10. Ant

Ant Don Michael Corleone

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D 9600GT 512MB
    BTW i do mean carry the story on, not just add to the start (Hence <b>Never Ending Story</b>).

11. GTa86

GTa86 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon 7850
    but then the cop saw edna "hey Edna", then bob lit a cigar, but but it wasnt a cigar he lit, it was a....

12. Martys Web

Martys Web Don Santino Corleone

GPU:
    XFX 7600gt
    <b>The "big cockroach" was realy Ed's long lost brother who was kidnaped at birth by a Insane Doctor who did genitic experments on him.</b>

13. GTa86

GTa86 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon 7850
    Ed saw his long lost brother the giganto roach, and they hugged, like theyhave never hugged before....suddenly edna felt jealous, and at the same time, having a strange attraction to ed's bro

14. INNOVISION

INNOVISION Guest

Ed took out his shotgun, blast the cockroach. The cockroach exploded. Ed scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO<br>
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO<br>
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why did I do that ??????????? . Then he wipe off the tears on his face. Took the shotgun and shot himself. <br>
    <br>
    [ed]reformatted the "o's"<br><br><i>This message was edited by GTa86 on 16 Apr 2002 07:51 PM</i>

15. Mlodorous

Mlodorous Guest

Ed comes out of a daze, standing in fron of the vending machine. He shakes his head and wonders what brought on the odd day dream, He now looks around the Station to find it live with 100's of people.

16. GTa86

GTa86 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon 7850
    Then ed woke up screaming, sweat running down his face....he looked at the clock, it was 3:00 am...<br>
    <br>

17. ... and his penis was hard.....

18. INNOVISION

INNOVISION Guest

Too bad he was lonely man. All he can do now is get some lotion and tissue and do his home work. While stroking, he hear a girl screaming HELP HELP HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!! on the alley.

19. GTa86

GTa86 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon 7850
    It was Edna, being attacked by a giant cockroach

20. INNOVISION

INNOVISION Guest

Why alway big cockroach ??