The Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by [ R ], Nov 17, 2009.

1. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    ^ yes, but canon, it's who'd dead in L4D2.

2. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    He probably got killed by a zombie? Oh no wait, a crazy rabies person :banana:
    I haven't even played it because it'd obviously going to come kind of betryal.

3. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Or if you look at Louis's leg and that he's obviously injured...you'll know why.
    It's all Louis's fault.

4. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 @1.55ghz
    the passing for l4d1 will explain exactly what happened. im sure louis got himself in trouble and bill saved him...

at the beginning of the passing francis has crossed the scaffolding maintenance walkway on the bridge to tell the l4d2 survivors that he can help them get their car across IF they find another way around and then gas up the generator. they'd do it themselves but louis is injured and francis also says that they "lost a good man getting that bridge up"

5. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Well that or Nick pisses off Zoey calling her a cute little girl. She gets defensive and calls him Colonel Sanders.

6. LinkDrive

LinkDrive Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Toaster
    I love L4D1 but I don't find L4D2 fun at all. This new DLC did nothing to better my opinion of the game, instead, it worsened my opinion of L4D2. But then again, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  7. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    i like 2nd more, especially because there is allot more going on.. melee weapons, lol adrenaline shots, more special zombies, better level design, better detail.

But yea agree, every body has its own opinion.

8. putty

putty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Saffire AMD R9 285
    They were both very nice!

I really do not understand why Valve needed to show us l4d2'ers the survivors from l4d1... If it was done correctly it would have been awsome, but they really screwed it up...

9. sk8zophrenia

sk8zophrenia Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1060
    i thought they gonna follow us around and shoot. but they just stand there and help from on top of the bridge. then thats it..

10. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    just found out that The Passing will be a free add on. I can find the game here for $30, is it worth any penny of that? We are looking for more games to "drunk LAN".

11. PuddingWagon

PuddingWagon Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    It's $20 if you buy from Steam this weekend. Even cheaper ($15 each) if you get a 4 pack.

Can't say how good it is since I only just got it (uncensored gift) and it's still downloading.

12. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    yea so sad:bang:, i was disappointed too... maybe they're gonna do a reunion in next episode, The passing could be just the beginning, kinda like a welcome to meet both groups.

13. MrH

MrH Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armour
    Damn, it's £13 on Steam atm but I'm totally broke. Don't suppose anyone wants to trade a Steam gift for a Colin McRae Dirt 2 voucher?

14. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Realism versus is awesome.
    It makes a team actually act like a team...if you're the survivors.

15. Jkhan

Jkhan Guest

Finally bought it today :), it runs a lot smoother than the pirated version i was playing earlier. My 2nd purchase on Steam :).

16. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 @1.55ghz
    get that steam 4pack and its 15 dollars a copy. worth more than that, and this game is great with friends (ie people who pay attention and work together)

17. zomb69

zomb69 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC/3Dsyncmaster
    this game rocks, im playing uncencored version and man the gore!!. i play splitscreen coop with my mate ( he uses an x360 controller) and man it rocks i wish borderlands could do the same. finally got to play online as the infected thats damn cool

18. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    iam also having too much fun with the game...damn good. i cant stop thinking about playing it..damn now iam at office, working and i want to play it hard..i applied some weapon skins..damn cool especially M16. from http://www.fpsbanana.com

edit: oh and played CITY 17 v3.1 custom campaign last night..that was fcking good!

19. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    awesome game.

20. zomb69

zomb69 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC/3Dsyncmaster
    yeah i got that too