The Guru3D Screenshot Thread - RTFM! #28 - READ THE RULES IN 1ST POST

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by vbetts, Sep 24, 2018.

1. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700 XT
  2. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
  3. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Alice Madness Returns

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AsiJu and SameOldx2 like this.
  4. SameOldx2

SameOldx2 Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1070
    The Witcher 3 with mods and vanilla lighting. Kaer Morhen area.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey

[​IMG]
    (While it doesn't go to the same extent here this did cause some flashbacks of the commando eagles of Far Cry carrying of mid-sized game like nothing. Which is true to some extent in real life but there are limits. :D )

[​IMG]
    (Not quite to the same extent as Watch_Dogs but the dogs here can do a few tricks too as it turns out.)

[​IMG]
    (Spartan stick drawing though I suppose battle plans have to be drawn on something and then pray for it not raining.)

[​IMG]
    (Speaking of that the random guards and such have a surprising number of details such as faces even up there with some of the non-story quest givers even if the animations are a bit lessened.)

EDIT: Yeah trying to find some new details or minor things I never spotted before, glitches are as fun as ever but it's been almost a year I think but one more Lost Greek tale and then discovery mode and that's a wrap for Odyssey.

Been fun even if there's a lot of downtime and waiting in-between the content drops but they also pushed out around 15 patches and added some good quality features and bug fixes. :)
    (I found Origins two major DLC additions better than these two split into three part chapters though and I felt as Hidden Blade better than Fate of Atlantis but seeing some actual new areas was a welcome change.)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    SameOldx2 likes this.
  6. kaicooper

kaicooper Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780 SC ACX
    Nier Aotomata (Reshade, Far)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SameOldx2 likes this.
  7. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700 XT
  8. twonha

twonha Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 280x
    What game's that?

9. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Maha Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    It would indeed be nice if certain people wrote what game they are posting screenshots from, instead of being special snowflakes.

10. alucard_xs

alucard_xs New Member

Probably RAGE 2.

11. SameOldx2

SameOldx2 Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1070
    The Witcher 3 party edition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The morning after.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Loster

Loster Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA FTW3 2080TI
  13. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    The Division 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

30/40 summer event chests later and I can finally dress up like a tactical combat banana with watermelon on the side...beyond the grind for oddly out of place tactical gear in this game the other backlog work is going nice but yeah, combat banana!

Also yeah that's about how the game goes depending on playstyle.
    Turret do everything!
    (Drone stop idling around and actually return fire! Though at least it works on autopilot now.)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    SameOldx2 and XenthorX like this.
  14. Party Poison

Party Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 2080Ti
    I want the raincoat so bad! I just want to run around shouting " You'll float too! " at people.

AsiJu and XenthorX like this.
  15. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    (Late edit.) Let's put the screenshots up top.

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I've discovered a situation with..."
    Sigh every time you open the photo mode after doing the college event oh well it'll be patched, eventually. Maybe.

(Late edit.) And the text reply here instead. :)

Yeah got lucky with that though I don't spend too much time on the events either since it's the same busywork repeated three times plus RNG (Weighted I assume so it starts more rewarding and becomes less as you progress through the number of apparel unlocks.) for a key whenever you do get a rank up after hitting the max level though at least duplicates are eliminated for these.
    Mostly thanks to the skill adjustments for this patch together with closing in on finishing the grenadier class allowing for efficient mission and bounty clearing. (Leaving the gunner for last, putting the mini in the mini-gun that one. :p )

Start was awful though, five free chests as a enticing entry and four emotes and one gun skin so even with 10 chests remaining I still haven't actually completed any of the sets but I assume that is also somewhat weighted.
    (Tons of dupes and a minimum XP award for all the regular apparel caches and still haven't completed a single outfit other than the pre-order bonus hah.)

I do like the raincoat when it did get unlocked but so far I don't have too much to combine it with and there's a cap under the hood too so any of the other headwear that does display gives a odd look.

Snorkel also lowers the hood but yeah that just looks weird and then at 40/40 the exclusive for finishing this is a wetsuit though I don't think I will be getting that. (33 - 35/40 is what I expect I can hit at most without several hours more of grinding.)

Saw the coat from a clan image on the Division 2 reddit when looking up info on the game mechanics (In game tutorial and explanation for any of this? Nope!) and decided to use the skill balance patch though it mostly only works than to the double damage mod for the turret thanks to the demolitions perk and the overall cost at 3000 - 4000 skill power is still very skewed to some less than optimal skill focus builds.
    (But even with that I now have a turret hitting for close to 22k damage outdoing my own assault rifle DPS working well enough to tank and win against most anything up to bosses and heavies as the exception.)

Game is holding up well visually too albeit my own images suffer from part of temporal blur particularly moving elements like the vegetation and then a few textures are either low res or not streaming in fully or both.

Was going to see about clearing Wolfenstein Youngblood too but then I noticed ReShade is now Vulkan compatible in the latest source and pull requests so once that is released then it's time for a trip to Paris 1980 alternate Earth. :D

EDIT: As for the outfits in general I don't really mind too much, there's been far weirder, guess Winter might see some apparel event next or possibly Halloween. (It's PMC Pumpkin! Or something.)

EDIT: Trimmed down the text a bit.

EDIT:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sometimes you find a nice looking area, other times well it's graphical glitches and odd little quirks.
    Open world game and a lot of things can go wrong though, all in all this has been fairly low key compared to some other titles and also other Ubisoft open world games.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    SameOldx2 likes this.

16. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    Div 2 Raincoat :oops:

17. Cronik

Cronik Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080
    [​IMG]

twonha and SameOldx2 like this.
  18. kaicooper

kaicooper Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780 SC ACX
    Nier Aotomata (Reshade, Far)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SameOldx2 likes this.
  19. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Wolfenstein Youngblood

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: There, new attempt and this time it worked better.

Still the melee weapon and occasional AI partner being in the image but eh it's a learning experience.

So less weird and random textures and major rant and just some images. :)

EDIT: Is that the Star of David and the Swastika?
    [​IMG]

Hmm.

EDIT: Ah so there is a CE table updated for the patch and that allows for hiding the weapon too. Nice!

[​IMG]

EDIT:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

[​IMG]

Just liked it. :p

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    AsiJu, SameOldx2 and Justin8018 like this.
  20. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700 XT
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SameOldx2 likes this.