1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Guru3D Screenshot Thread - RTFM! #28 - READ THE RULES IN 1ST POST

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by vbetts, Sep 24, 2018.

1. jim2point0

jim2point0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
  2. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700
  3. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Is that Kingdom Come? What a dense forest.

4. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700
    Yes. Modded global illumination, ambient occlusion, LOD...
    And with better performance!

Comparison 1

akbaar, signex and Undying like this.

5. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Division 2

[​IMG]
    Roosevelt Island, second fortress and World Tier 3 now. Dynamic time of day provides some interesting changes though the ambusher faction isn't present here on the mission areas so night time mostly just hinders the players visibility.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    While the game overall has a amazing amount of detail to it's areas this alleyway felt a bit different, assuming it was meant to be a contaminated site at some point but it got changed.

_rock_ likes this.
  6. _rock_

_rock_ Member Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1080Ti
    Mafia III

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stone Gargoyle and JonasBeckman like this.
  7. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Now that was a interesting little game, all these bugs and glitches and performance issues (And the patches kinda killed the LOD a bit but it really boosted performance.) but some of the best shooting mechanics and cinematic cutscenes and excellent story and way it's presented. (For what you usually get in video game.) Bit more time and some addiitonal polish and it could have been something really unique but it stumbles a bit probably due to time and budget constraints as is usually a case though I do need to see if there's some info on how development actually went because they got so much right and put so much detail in numerous things only to completely stumble in others. Liked the three main DLC too and the extras added via patches including some of the outfits even if they probably don't fit too well with the character and narrative.

Let's see what more haven't I tagged on this page there's Kingdom Come and probably even after the changes since the beta it's a beautiful game (And moddable too!) and I think most of the tech issues and gameplay problems have been resolved since launch and then Sekiro and the wonder that is the headless and Japanese folklore plus the setting in general and the nice addition of more free-form vertical exploration also offered.
    (Though it's hard to overlook the headless in all their weirdness. Ha ha. Though the Seven Faced Warrior and the landscape in itself and the places explored are also really impressive. Engine has come a long way since Dark Souls or probably even Demon Souls back on the PS3 console.)

EDIT: Well not much happened today, new challenge in Div2 for more of these chests for the apparel even though, gotta get em all.

Strip and wear! ... That doesn't quite sound right.

So the Chinese district with it's fairly distinct look then.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: And yet another little street art graffiti painting found.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    _rock_ likes this.
  8. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i had not played the game since nov last year as i was feelin a little burnt out with so much still left to do *(was on 70% story & four islands still not yet explored)* and damn has it dragged me right back in to the point im now already up to 90% in just a few days. i even treated myself to the gorgeous Hades' Champion Armor as i was already rocking a complete fire dedicated build character and that outfit is now the icing on the cake and as you can see it really pops out in screenshots.

165h play as of today and still got all three new dlc to take on once the story is dusted.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    SameOldx2 and JonasBeckman like this.
  9. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    158 hours here, still jumping in for 10 - 20 minutes just to wrap up the daily ore mission and the weekly challenges plus the occasional Lost Tales of Greece as Ubisoft unlocks them (Should always be available after that.) though I am not going to clear every little "?" area on the map. Looking forward to seeing the Fate of Atlantis trilogy and actually some new regions and the current trailer for it was pretty good. Overall the game has a few flaws but the size and scope is really impressive even if I liked Origins a bit more but Odyssey does expand on the gameplay formula nicely too.

Next up well either AC Legion and Rome or AC Viking and ... Britain? Well I don't think it's confirmed yet and most other details are under wraps for what the next game will be about and the finale to the Layla story-line possibly and a bit of a reboot for the series.

Nice shots, last one in particular really shows the scale of the game as beyond the northernmost mountain range everything can be explored freely, would like to try a free camera tool at some point because there are things in that area locked off by the one invisible wall the game has for this range so I wonder if it got cut or scaled back somehow. (From the right angle there's some incredibly dense forests and other details that can be glimpsed and not just barren basic terrain and landscape geometry.)

EDIT: Yeah the so invisible wall. Whoops.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some general screens while at it, game has quite a few smaller details that can be glimpsed too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: Tom Clancy's The Division 2

[​IMG]

Yeah the lamp should have been out of frame but this is the Dark Zone and all these rouge wearing agents around is making things a bit more hectic. :p

EDIT: Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    (Cartoon shader.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Don't lose your head..." ♪
    (I mean it's a pretty bad shot but once his head started slowly sliding down his back in the photo mode I was definitively catching that.)

EDIT: Rated R for werewolves within there in Division 2 for the movie poster? Sweet! About time.
    (*GOOGLE* Ah it's a Ubisoft published VR game framed as a cinema poster here.)

EDIT: Division 2

[​IMG]

Action shots in this one can be a real pain but they can work out pretty well occasionally.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    MKXI

they have real hair :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Undying likes this.

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    part2

MK11
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JonasBeckman likes this.
  12. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Part #3

very gory xD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Fate of Atlantis Ep.1 : Elysium

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pretty area, quite the paradise...aside from people with pollen sensitivity seeing all the flowers everywhere.

EDIT: Six hours later and that's a wrap, think I did a bad for a few quest choices but eh it was fun!
    Finally some new area to explore, interesting little story too and now to see what Episode 2 and Episode 3 can bring to close the Assassin's Creed Odyssey storyline though I think some sort of history or discovery mode is still planned too.

[​IMG]
    Kinda looks like the Ubi logo somewhat, probably a little nod or refence.

[​IMG]
    One of several shrine type locations, liked the way this one was located underground.

[​IMG]
    Steal into hidden locales and recover hidden secrets, that's so not a mushroom.

[​IMG]
    Malakas fetch quests! (So not how you use that I would imagine.)

https://abload.de/img/aco05y8jnm.jpg (Possible spoiler.)
    Cool people don't look at explosions, they do usually have to mind the draft though.

https://abload.de/img/aco06dhk9i.jpg (Possible spoiler.)
    If there's a pit a Spartan has to kick something into it, there can be no exceptions.

EDIT: And back to the main game.

https://abload.de/img/acodyssey2019-04-25153dkr9.jpg
    And this is what water looks like.

https://abload.de/img/acodyssey2019-04-2515m4j8t.jpg
    Another temple another couple of fancy decorations and engravings.

[​IMG]
    That is one ridiculously smug looking archer though.

EDIT: And more Division 2

[​IMG]

This works.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Stone Gargoyle likes this.
  14. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
  15. Stone Gargoyle

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    JonasBeckman likes this.

16. twonha

twonha Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 280x
    I swear not mentioning what game you're posting should be punishable by watching YouTube commercials for a minute.

;-)

Dragam1337 and Stone Gargoyle like this.
  17. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    The above? Assassin's Creed Odyssey though it's using a outfit you either get piece by piece from a slow grind for the premium resource "Orihalcum" or buy for actual money so it can throw things off a bit and the little event too is a bit different from much of the rest of the game so unless you are familiar with it it can feel like something like it's a scene from a brawler or what to call them, Lords of the Fallen, Sekiro, Souls series and such games instead of Assassin's Creed.

EDIT: Hopefully Ubisoft does also realize the plans for a hard mode rematch which got scrapped at some point after it had been data mined early on.

EDIT: Shadow of the Tomb Raider

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then ReShade and the outline shader.
    [​IMG]

Do you want to exit photo mode?

No just pushing ESC for no reason really, hah well it is what it is (Guessing consoles have a closer button to some other functionality for this?) and here I thought the hold to photo mode in Division 2 could be a tedium but ugh this one's probably worse ha ha.

Well minor complaint really, clearing these six current DLC tombs and then one more and it's a wrap for this game.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  18. twonha

twonha Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 280x
    Thanks!

The amount of content added to Odyssey is fantastic, though I'm becoming more and more hesitant to buy the game. Haven't even started yet and already it feels like a massively daunting task!

19. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Maha Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    Yeah, certain people always do it... probably to be special snowflakes... extremely annoying.

20. Stone Gargoyle

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey The Fate of Atlantis - Episode 1: Fields of Elysium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]