1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Guru3D Screenshot Thread - RTFM! #28 - READ THE RULES IN 1ST POST

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by vbetts, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Elajitz

Elajitz Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI Ventus
    Does any one have a clue how to enable the Debug Free Camera mode in Sekiro Shadows Die?

2. jim2point0

jim2point0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    PFFFFTTTTT
    No :p
    Easier said than done, unfortunately.

In the meantime... I did a freecam + fov + hud toggle CE table. It's a poor substitute as there's no timestop yet. Still working on that...

Sekiro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SameOldx2 and Dragam1337 like this.
  3. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Hmm it did have a photo mode at one point or perhaps it was a debug mode for promotional images like say the dev menu in Dying Light.
    https://fextralife.com/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-deleted-photo-mode-uncovered/

I see the Souls engine still holds up whatever version this is, kinda lost track but Dark Souls 1, Dark Souls 2 and then Dark Souls 3 is a return and update of the Dark Souls 1 engine from what I could find leaving Bloodborne as a unknown since it's console only and then Sekiro here. (Demons well heavily modified Phyre Engine is what I've found but that could be incorrect.) doesn't really mean much since iterating on the existing code and updating it works too and from the above photos Sekiro is holding up well visually, From tends to have strong art direction and design also.
    (Performance wise it seems the console versions are struggling a bit with both framerate and frame pacing however. PC version is capped to 60 but so far it seems the unlocker just works and no side effects from how I'm reading about it, ultra-wide support and FOV can be improved too and the vignette effect disabled. Not bad.)

Ran through Assassin's Creed Odyssey for the next Lost Tale and was all supportive of a certain characters choice so the game gave the middle finger, handed some XP and withheld the main reward from this quest as a result, action and consequences I suppose. (A certain something seen in the promo material from the game but then left unused in the game files until 1.1.4 mysteriously gave said item a full name and stats heh.)

Only really got some boring cutscene shots from that so well that one author's brand name (Tom Clancy's) - The Division 2

[​IMG]
    Detail and the amount of clutter used even in small areas and minor missions is quite something, I seem to caught a bit of clipping here though since we're not quite on the level of 100% physical presence for vegetation or let alone 3D vegetation so some sharp sprites are poking through the tire here. Whoops.

[​IMG]
    More vegetation and some other clutter mostly trash items, zoom in enough on the veggies though and yep it's a minor object so texture quality isn't that good but this isn't bad for video game vegetation. (Dithering aside!)

[​IMG]
    The true test of next-gen visuals since ~ Stalker Oblivion Lost or so, wet surfaces and ooh so shiny specular highlighting and screen space reflections. (First game still has a really impressive way with these and the sheer amount of them.)

EDIT: You can also see your own character reflected in many of these surfaces at least until you get close and yeah here's the cut off camera distance and clipping so the game just decided you no longer exist and culled the character entirely. :p

EDIT: And TAA does a good job whatever custom method they use here (Ini tweaking can return it to a similar setting for Division 1 or disable it but that introduced graphical artifacts.) though as seen in the distant scenery it has some loss of finer granual detail and sharpness. It's good in-motion but for screenshots DSR/VSR or just the resolution slider (Ini editing also works to fine tune it.) will really help to bring back some of that detail but it requires some pretty strong hardware.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    SerotoNiN likes this.
  4. jim2point0

jim2point0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    Literally every game has a debug pause and freecam for... well, debug purposes :p What that guy does is (somehow) get access to the alpha versions of these games where these things are still active and makes youtube videos showing them off. Most of those options are probably gone in the retail version... though someone was able to find the freecam for Dark Souls 3. Hopefully that's figured out in Sekiro too because my coordinate hack is frustrating as hell to work with :p

That said, I got the timescale freeze working so now I can start the game all over again and maybe get some cool screenshots of bosses :) But not yet. Still just environment shots from a few days ago :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last one is using some ReShade. MultiLUT for the black and white + high contrast and cinematic DoF. I really like the character model... just wish he had more expressions than that dead stare :p

Overall I'm liking the game's visuals... I just want to get out of the opening area where everything looks the same :)

JonasBeckman and Susahamat like this.

5. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Yeah from seeing streams of it the later areas really start changing things up once you get out of the Ashina castle and town areas though the game is fairly open on where you are allowed to go and some creative navigation can open up areas that at first seemed out of reach. For what seems to be a smaller overall area covered by the game world it's well built and quite varied once it starts opening up more. Not quite Dark Souls 1 interconnected but close.
    (Not that a game world has to double down and go back on itself like that game does over and over either but the ripped 3D maps and height data were quite impressive for just how it's all built.)

It's not the Hinterlands of Dragon Age Inquisition at least, one of those showcase and promo game locations that got a ton of time and attention but some 20 hours later players might start wondering if they really should have tried clearing it or leave it and actually see what else the game has on offer. :p

6. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SameOldx2 likes this.
  7. Maken

Maken Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti 6GB
    Metro Exodus
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  8. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Division 2

General..ly believed to be compensating for something.
    [​IMG]

General sure had a sweet art collection though.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And I see this area also opened up now in Tier1 but as with the beta there's nothing here at all.
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Nothing special, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and yep more daily quests. :p

[​IMG]

I liked this beach though. :D

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  9. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Maha Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    The image looks sorta off in these shots - are you using reshade or something?

10. Maken

Maken Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti 6GB
    Yes using ReShade 4.2.1 (LiftGammaGain,MultiLUT and more) and " CE Table by Otis_Inf "

11. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Maha Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    `
    Each to their own ofc, but imo it looks alot better without that.

12. Maken

Maken Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti 6GB
    " Preferences " you have yours, i have mine and so the others.

signex and jim2point0 like this.
  13. Maken

Maken Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti 6GB
    Metro Exodus
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SameOldx2, Maddness and Arabaldo like this.
  14. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 G1 Gaming
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice + Reshade

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SameOldx2 likes this.
  15. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey

[​IMG]
    Oh nice a little prologue bit to the Atlantis DLC. (Super next-gen flat grass!)

[​IMG]
    Wonder how far I get to...go.

[​IMG]

Though it makes sense they'd keep it closed until the actual content comes out on the 23rd and then the next two parts on a six week schedule I think. Almost done ha ha.

EDIT: Also I could have sworn Layla wasn't quite old enough yet to have gray hair.
    ("Oh it's just the lighting." Eh stress!)

EDIT: The Division 2

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    SameOldx2 likes this.

16. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SameOldx2 likes this.
  17. Maddness

Maddness Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW
    Metro Exodus

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OnnA and SameOldx2 like this.
  18. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 G1 Gaming
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice + Reshade

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SameOldx2 and JonasBeckman like this.
  19. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
  20. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Division 2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Patch changed a few things around, neutral lighting can be enabled from the game now instead of just editing the config file for those preferring it (Disables the extra "fake" lights.) and vegetation quality was upped on setting so it caps to 3 now instead of 2 doing, something probably a slight extension to density maybe or distance before it's reduced in complexity or something like that.

Mostly just exploring found a few areas I hadn't explored as thoroughly as I thought, stuff hidden all over really ha ha.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    SameOldx2 likes this.