1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Guru3D Screenshot Thread - RTFM! #28 - READ THE RULES IN 1ST POST

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by vbetts, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 G1 Gaming
    Metro Exodus + Reshade

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

XenthorX, Turanis and JonasBeckman like this.
  2. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080ti watercooled
    Metro Exodus

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pete J, JonasBeckman and Susahamat like this.
  3. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080ti watercooled
    Metro Exodus

[​IMG]

JonasBeckman and _rock_ like this.
  4. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega Pulse
    Division 2 Open Beta

More Swedish meatballs.
    [​IMG]

And some city street, hard to get a good photo due to the constant activity such as combat.
    [​IMG]

Dark zone, tutorial mission is probably the only chance of getting some photos from here before other players are all over the area.
    [​IMG]

More street art and graffiti.
    [​IMG]

Safe room during the end-game mission, found it when exploring a curiously open door in the small part of the map outside of the mission that can be explored, nothing of importance but it looked nice.
    [​IMG]
    (And the character is a new one for this Level 30 Stuff so the settings such as for photo mode are defaulted which yeah I noticed the logo as I uploaded this, whoops!)

EDIT: Hah, well that meatball van is UGLY!

And nice attention as usual in Hitman, S2 looking good so far.
    Plus amazing texture detail in Metro and the lighting is awesome with the hardware to support certain features. :)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    Undying and Susahamat like this.

5. Caesar

Caesar Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti Titanium
    [​IMG] HITMAN 2 - Mumbai

[​IMG]

JonasBeckman likes this.
  6. _rock_

_rock_ Member Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1080Ti
    Metro Exodus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Turanis, GSDragoon and JonasBeckman like this.
  7. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080ti watercooled
    Metro Exodus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

_rock_ likes this.
  8. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega Pulse
    Yakuza Kiwami

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

[​IMG]

Not bad, now then, Atlantis next...in another half a year I suppose at best.
    (Another tri-pack of episoc DLC released every two months or so ha ha.)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  9. SameOldx2

SameOldx2 Active Member

GPU:
    gtx 1070
    Tropico 6 Beta is out on Steam.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Turanis likes this.
  10. Susahamat

Susahamat Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti Poseidon

11. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Duel OC 8
    That chick be forever smoking, I love how in the intro they say they don't endorse smoking ahahhahahahha

12. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega Pulse
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Levels to see about reducing the washout but I think I crushed the gamma a bit, slight depth sharpen effect and deband all via ReShade.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Display depth plus the outline or cartoon shader via ReShade, kinda liking the effect in it's trippy weirdness when used for gameplay.)

Two three months now until the first of the three parts for the Atlantis DLC comes out so not much but grinding for the daily ore quest and admiring the world though I preferred the look of Origins to Odyssey in how the world crafting and design was but it's not bad. :)

EDIT: I can't use it or anything but I'd really like to see what RTX GI could do with Assassin's Creed Legion, Assassin's Creed Unity level of quality but not pre-baked should have some amazing visuals if that were to happen (Just thinking random thoughts here really.) but so far both Origins and Odyssey almost omit AMD and NVIDIA GPU tech entirely minus a few things here and there curiously enough.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  13. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 G1 Gaming
    Metro Exodus + Reshade

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alivepl and Turanis like this.
  14. BlackZero

BlackZero Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega
  15. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080ti watercooled
    Devil May Cry V

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dragam1337 likes this.

16. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega Pulse
    Division 2

We meet again, meatball van.

[​IMG]

Higher level zone but I decided to explore a bit now that the beta boundary is no longer a obstacle.

[​IMG]

Was expecting to find something more in here, probably going to be some late-game contract or mission.

[​IMG]

And another image from this location.

[​IMG]

Going the other direction, sadly the monument here is a stronghold so can't get close to it until I get a bit more leveled up and can clear it.

[​IMG]

And one last just before the stronghold itself and the monument, liking the early morning sunrise lighting here.

[​IMG]

Tried hitting the harbor and water level but it's just a line of wrecked debris and boats, tons of crates and stuff though. (Leveled however so clearing it later on would give better items.)

(Thus no image of that.)

EDIT: Ah and I see the meatball van has one of those decryption things on it there.

EDIT: Nope the little tag there is different from the ciphers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/azs146/the_division_2_cipher_decrypter/

https://imgur.com/a/w03p1Ml

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  17. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Maha Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    Is it just me, or is DC a much less interesting location than NY ?

18. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega Pulse
    It feels a bit like that ...

Tons of text later..
    but I am not sure yet, first I have to get out of the beta area and that means leveling up to 20-ish somewhere so I can travel around the other zones unhindered rather than exploiting the poor AI detection (Until you do get noticed, then they're pin-point accurate instead and shaking them can be a hassle.) night also fell as I left the white house and trekked up to the monument so I couldn't get a good shot of the whole area and then the patrolling True Sons and their gimmicks around level 20 - 25 or so made the area problematic as well until I can level up a bit more.

I like the added vegetation though the parks and such are fairly small thus far and I need to unlock the dark zones too which should have different aesthetics as well, missing the snow though even in it's downgraded form the dynamics and overall look and feel of Division 1 was amazing and I did replay the game just a week or two back though I ultimately didn't bother grinding up for shield unlocks and such since the carry-over rewards are minor cosmetic stuff of little note.

AI while kinda oblivious is much better though it's no longer just spawns around where you travel but enemies also do stuff and your own survivor buddies who kinda suck in combat but are really cheerful also run around collecting objects and you can even join up and do it as a freeform mission having them comment on your presence, ask for help and be really happy if you do help gather stuff and shoot things for them.

Loot is better placed too instead of some few locations with a loot crate reward and square rooms and collectible zones it feels more natural and there's also control zones though you do lose them after some time and then also the sewers allowing for passing through areas more easily and it also has a lot of rewards though the elite type enemies can also roam around here like a early Hyena gang variant using a chainsaw and heavy armor.

End-game is also much improved and has it's own mechanics though that's for way later and I only encountered it briefly in the beta.

City design and overall mood and atmosphere is likely a very big factor too, Christmas and snowy New York and the storms and shining neon/light signs and all.
    Need to explore a bit more and see what else exists, the straight and linear paths and road construction might also be a thing whereas in the first game the Dark Zone dominated the map and made for a little U looking thing as you tried going from one end to the other whereas here there's three smaller zones instead scattered around in remote areas.

EDIT: Well I did get quite a ways from the beta area and have the entire map uncovered but level 2 and yeah running like crazy just to get that done and snapping a few shots when I'm not surrounded by Hyena, True Son and those Outlaw or what they are gangs since the only respawn point is White House and that one community that somehow hasn't been shoot to pieces by the gangs so need to get some more story progress for safe zones and such making traversal less problematic too instead of being sent a few kilometers off every time some gang-member AI goes "beep!" and shoots a few magic homing bullets your way usually resulting in a instant kill if there's a few level of difference. :D
    (Slow sticky cover and the AI shooting through or around it - more like the character never being perfectly covered though. - really was what raked up most of the deaths in the first game, nothing like diving behind cover as some AI starts shooting and now you're on the wrong side of said cover and glued to it. :p )

EDIT: Also it's never more blatantly obvious than with sawn-off shotgun type weapons that the AI never has to actually reload and just does a reload animation, same in the first game too and some double-barrel shotgun or sawn-off carrying enemy firing three or four shells and then doing the reload animation.

EDIT: Well not the best at explaining but yeah it can feel a bit drab or bland at times but there's also a lot of little touches and a nice attention to detail plus several improvements though it's hard to beat the atmosphere and design from the first game even if visual quality is up abit (Though now without GameWorks effects.) and other tweaks and additions.

Or how to say, I like the game but I feel Washington itself is a bit of a step-down for the setting as is the Spring season instead of Winter though it could just be the very bright lighting and colorization and tone mapping. :)

EDIT: Ah and ducking into apartments and getting up on the rooftops though maybe it's still here in some capacity.

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: Ugh I should just have said it felt a bit more handcrafted and organic and alive although it is lacking some of the characteristic aesthetics and designs of the first game. :D

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  19. MaXThReAT

MaXThReAT Master Guru

GPU:
    970-G1 SOC 1.5Ghz/8.2Ghz
    DMC 5 - Good eyelash rendering.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  20. Evileh