-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery=-

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by Grahxen, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    @Scooby noce rig m8. I see that you got the GTO. You wont be dissapointed by that card. Though you can always use the step-up program to get a 8800GTS the way i did if you are planing on upgrading the rig in the next 3 months.

You guys with the big cases are going to make me want to switch from my small mid-tower and move to the Stacker but the only thing stoping me is that my little case is heavily moded and some components will require an extra work to be taken apart from the system.

2. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Thx wraith.. yeah I was considering stepping up the GTO in a couple months, but to be honest, with the way its been performing for me so far, I doubt that I will even need to. 1600x1200 gaming for me is just plenty, so I doubt I'll be shelling any more money on graphics.. on a new monitor though, that may be going down..

You have a pretty mad OC on your GTO.. is that on liquid?? I hit a wall with mine at 656 on the core and about 1500 on the ram

3. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    Believe it or not this is on Air. Though i OCed mine through RivaTuner. I can go as high as 1700 on the memory but with my small case my temps go all the way up to 60C on the card which i do not think is very healthy.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Damn I can't wait until I get my new rig and boy will the pics look great when I put them up cause I have been saving for ages. Nice work Scooby on your new PC and same with you Mostafa.

5. heads_up

heads_up Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5770 1GB
    More pictures please....

6. Mostafa Hijazi

Mostafa Hijazi Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+ SLI
    i will be using my old rig because this new rig is not for me. it's for my father :cry:

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I suppose you are a bit gutted then ;).

8. Brebaz

Brebaz Member

GPU:
    2x6870
    But YOu Can Watch Him while He plays With IT :grin: :kermit:

Come I'll Let U Use Mine :flip:

9. Mostafa Hijazi

GPU:
    Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+ SLI
    a bit ????? i almost cried !!! C2Ds and 8800 cards and nforce680i are the best.

10. senior98

senior98 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    xfx 8800GT 512mb

Mostafa I am your ....FATHER!!!!!!!! /vader voice :p

nice rig man seriously your pops should love it!

11. mostwanted

mostwanted Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 7600GT/6600GT XFX AGP
    Well i got sum new stuff fer my pc:
    Asus P5N32 E SLI
    C2D E6400
    2 x 512MB DDR2 667 Mhz Corsair Ram
    Asus 7600GT 256MB DDR3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  12. InfDaMarvel

InfDaMarvel Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD3850 256mb
    look at that spagetti.

13. heads_up

heads_up Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5770 1GB
    Not bad buddy :D

14. Mostafa Hijazi

GPU:
    Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+ SLI

ofcourse he's gonna love it. you have no idea what computer he was using. a P4 1.7 with 256 or 512 with a 5200mx card. he was using it for the past 5+ years.

15. mostwanted

mostwanted Member Guru

GPU:
    lol yea ok i kno its messy and im goin to try to sleeve the cables but i hv no idea how to any suggestions?

16. allstopp

allstopp Banned

GPU:
    8800GTX SLI
    Good god man! What happened inside your case???

17. Mostafa Hijazi

GPU:
    Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+ SLI
    i added a couple of cable wraps. should i keep the fan bracket ? the rig looks awsome in the dark without the fan bracket. but if i left it like this it will be dusty as hell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@ scooby :nice rig scoobydooby. i gotta say these stacker cases are really something.i also removed all the front panel cables because it was a mess when i connected everything before here's a pic of the old cable setup

old pic

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  18. mostwanted

mostwanted Member Guru

GPU:
    Lol hopefully this weekend im gonna make it neat people please do suggest how i can make it neater....

19. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    @ mostafa: thx bro.. we're twins!! Yeah I couldn't agree more.. initially the price tag had me spooked, but now that I gots it, man o man I could never go back.. this case rules supreme over any case out there. period. Nice job on the cable management too.. looks great!

20. Roger_D25

Roger_D25 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX980Ti
    It's awesome to see so many new rigs, all these guru's making the switch to C2D! I love it because it's giving me all kinds of new idea's for my own rig so keep em coming guys! I'll soon be posting updated pictures of my new rig because I'm in the process of adding a second 120.3 radiator to the loop!

Despite have a very nice and capable Thermochil PA120.3 radiator my temps are still higher than I would like (probably because I have my G80, C55 (MCP), and my CPU all in the same loop! I have already mounted the BIP 120.3 radiator to the back of my case, installed the 3x YS Tech 120 x38mm fans to it, and drilled the 2x 1.25" holes for the tubing. All I have left to do is change the tubing so that my new radiator is inline between CPU and GPU. Anyway I'm really hoping it will help drop my max temps a bit, if I loose even a few degrees I'll be happy with all the hard work! Well guys keep the pictures coming!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.