-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery=-

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by Grahxen, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IdentidY

IdentidY Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7600GT
    hello everybody :D

im back at my dads, and had to stop by on this thread...alot of awesome cases since ive been here, i looked at scythe224's pictures and he has the same exact monitor i have (took it from my moms generic GONE TO HELL computer) but its a good monitor, just wish it supported 1600x1200 :( only 1280x1024 but has awesome refresh rates...

well i had to share this, but on another forum i was on...i found a link to some cool tips and found some about an old school type of sleaving for ur cables on ur power supply. you take some electrical tape and just wrap it around real tight around the cables :D haha its awesome too, it matches my case...but its kindve hard to bend but oh well, it makes it look better! i havent really stealthed them anymore like my Master/Slave cables because i kinda wanna show them off...but i may make it like that in the future...

well keep showing pics and i may buy a little disposable camera and just scan the pics and show them, but ill try as best as i can

trev

2. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Apple M2 Pro
    Wow nice pic :D!

3. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    It's really sad though that some people have these wicked gaming machines BUT don't realize how much enjoyment they are missing by neglecting their audio subsystem..just my thoughts.

4. IdentidY

IdentidY Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7600GT
    ive got an awesome sound system, but need a better card, it was 30 bucks, i dont get 4.0 HD sound it sux cause i can play doom 3 at ownage settings but not sound

5. vexed_uk

vexed_uk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 7800GT 510/1200

you may be right, but the price to buy a decent soundcard and speakers..your looking at around £150 .... i'de rather buy 2 gig of ram and have the added improvment all round.

BUT, beacause u used the word "enjoyment".....im going to buy a "Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme" :p and see if your right.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  6. iseedeadpeople

iseedeadpeople Master Guru

GPU:
    eVga 8800 Ultra OC
    anybody care to help me on rewiring or cable management for my set-up? I'll post later before I start my adventure just want to check if anyone is willing to help out..Thanks...

7. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    I have been looking for info on that very subject. Hiding and fodling wires. I guess you just basically want to see as little wiring as possible...

8. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    eVGA 7900GT KO in and running :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2006
  9. IdentidY

IdentidY Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7600GT
    we'd have to see an inside pic of ur case to know how to deal with cable management, it u had a case like mine, id be able to tell u now!

10. iseedeadpeople

GPU:
    eVga 8800 Ultra OC
    well yeah its that and also unlike before wire management wasnt a big of a deal but now you want as much as ariflow as you can get on a case especially when you are running sli/xfire and high-end processors and high-end VGA cards too its not just for the looks anymore :3eyes: ..so yeah I might need some help and advice, I'll post after I get home,

11. The Kyle

The Kyle Banned

GPU:
    Radeon HD3870 / Radeon HD
    Well I just got my new digi cam. Kodak Easyshare DX7630 6.1mp for $25 brand new. Figured I'd test it out and show some up to date photos of my rig. It may not be the most organized but it's about as good as I can do w/o spending money on more clips.

I think the pics came out great for a $25 camera :D.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. heads_up

heads_up Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5770 1GB
    Kyle, did you have remove ur little top pannel to get that PSU in? Cos i just out a silverstone ST60F in my PC and i had to remove that pannel to get it in, it was a bitch and a half!

13. The Kyle

The Kyle Banned

GPU:
    Newp, she fit perfect :D.

14. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Apple M2 Pro
    Very clean The Kyle :dave:

15. orenda635

orenda635 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7600GS 256mb / Radeon 9550 32mb
    My PSU fit as well but not pefectly. Some of the screw holes didn't line up properly. I think these Thermaltake cases are purposely designed for Thermaltake PSUs to fit best.

Here's a pic of my case after my simple light mod. Couple of white cold cathodes. Not fancy UV or multicoloured but it shows off the hardware nicely.
    [​IMG]

The Soprano is a very nice case. Plenty of features, tool less. The only negative thing I can think of is it being a tad on the heavy side. A bit of a pain as I do most of the work on it in the basement.

16. IdentidY

IdentidY Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7600GT
    i almost had to do that..i got it out just fine when i was sleeving the cables this morning (3 am) with electrical tape :D but putting it in i couldnt...it was just hitting the fan..but i got it in just fine!

my case is cheap and ownz!

17. iseedeadpeople

GPU:
    eVga 8800 Ultra OC
    cable-rewiring-organizing-management

ok please bear with me Im using a nokia n70 2mp camera phone so pics may suck anyway please bear with picture quality.. this is the before-cabling rewiring -management on my system looks like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2006
  18. The Kyle

The Kyle Banned

GPU:
    Rich mother****er :D.

19. iseedeadpeople

GPU:
    eVga 8800 Ultra OC
    i'm going to remove the last image:angel: :angel: dont want to be labeled, and maybe its uncalled for too...how should i approached this cabling im at a lost

20. IdentidY

IdentidY Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7600GT
    where are the after pics? they still all look horrible! haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.