-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery=-

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by Grahxen, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ²06

AJ²06 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GT 330M 512MB
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im sooo jealous. :D THATS my dream PC. :p

2. AJ²06

AJ²06 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GT 330M 512MB
    [​IMG]

Bambmoo anyone? :p

3. YurAnus

YurAnus Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobile Radeon HD 5730
    Ambient Idle is 25-29c load 30c
    Cpu Idle i 40c OC @ 3.6Ghz 37c @ 3.2Ghz
    Load is around 52c OC @ 3.6 under 50 @ 3.2

4. SupaSiLa

SupaSiLa Banned

GPU:
    Leadtek 6800GT 256mb @ 430/1150 (Zm
    ahahah :scream:

5. chickenRUN

chickenRUN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 7950
    Well the underside of my desk is messy for a reason, my pc moves 2-4 times a month to lans. :)

Though the other side of my room that doesnt move, is perfectly wired.

[​IMG]

6. S_Kinton

S_Kinton Ancient Guru

GPU:
    512mb 8800GT & 22" Samsung LCD
    Thought id post some pics of my setup.....

My current temps with the rad fans at 7v (not tried 12v setting as yet) are 36c idle and 44c load, thats with a 1.6vcore and running 24/7 at 3.1Ghz. Sound about right to everyone?

Theres also a toolbox (underneath the HDDs) and you can see the pre-cut holes for the tubing underneath the rad at the back of the case, very handy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Looks good to me mate. I'd actually been wondering what your system looked like. How do your GT's fare in that relatively small case?

8. S_Kinton

S_Kinton Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Hey Wild,

Its actually a new case, the gigabyte aurora, very good imo and designed for water cooling with dual 120m fans at the back. Its a fair size really, Dimension 205 x 522 x 510 mm (W x H x D)

http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=1629

Well the side panel thats not in the picture has mesh on it, so i mounted a fan there to pull cool air through the mesh and inbetween the cards. They idle at about 39c and load is no more than 61c, pretty decent really i think.

9. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Pretty good. I'm partly on the look out for a new case myself as I can't mod cases i.e. cut blowholes etc to save my life and there isn't room in this one anyway. I need better airflow. The designers at Antec put 3 layers of metal in the way of the front intake on this Super Lanboy so no airflow gets through. The only trouble is that I can't afford to spend crap loads on a case, I'm very fussy about appearance and I need a good cooling setup. Since you've, I guess, been looking at cases recently, any suggestions? Your Aurora is nice, it's just a bit expensive for me.

10. S_Kinton

S_Kinton Ancient Guru

GPU:
    OCUK had the P180 on sale at 75in VAT, which is great, but i think theyre all gone now and i assume thats also too expensive.

Its tough to find a case with great cooling at much under £80 tbh. Ive looked around alot and most have mediocre cooling e.g a couple of 80mm fans and maybe 1x 120mm.

I modded my old Tt Xaser III Lanfire, to accomodate a 92mm blowhole, so in total it had 3x 92mm fans and 2x 80mm fans. That was pretty good airflow for a small case - gonna chuck it on ebay after xmas, along with a Samsung D500 mobile if anyones interested ! :)

11. r0k0

r0k0 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 780 H20
    for the review i saw on the gigabyte aurora i thought it would be bigger but it really aint:S lol there is no space in that case your cards are almost hitting the front of the case

wierd mine is cheap and it really long....

anyways nice setup S Kinton

and Cool wires arrangement chickenRUN

12. dan182

dan182 Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI Connect 3d X1900 XTX
    i got a Case Buy A.I case. its all black and made out of mesh. comes with one 120mm fan at the front for intake and one 80mm fan on the side panel. i bought two other 120mm fans, one for exhaust to put on the back and one to blow in the case just below the 80mm fan for my grahpics card. worked pretty well. Any way, in total the case was £40 from ebuyer.co.uk

Not sure if they still have it. but its a nice looking case with nice space to mess around in.

13. Ciriusn

Ciriusn Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon x1800xt 512mb @ 690/800 H2O
    i dont wanna piss in your parade, but the inside of your case could be a alot more organized even with lack of space, specialy your power cables, because if you have an acryl side panel, that wont look so cool :( .
    sorry again but im just being honest.
    ...and how is the reservoir hanging up there btw ??!! :frown:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  14. Ciriusn

Ciriusn Member Guru

GPU:
    !!!!! another thing, correct me if im wrong, but are your 2 memory modules one after the other, i mean Bank1 and bank2?!! looking to the picture looks like.

because if they are, you are not taking advantage of Dual-channel!! :p

15. Ciriusn

Ciriusn Member Guru

GPU:
    Bigboy Stacker

this is my new baby, makes 1 month now :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005

16. Sickboy

Sickboy Member Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 7800 GTX SLi PCi-E
    Ciriusn - Very cool man. nice one.

17. r0k0

r0k0 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 780 H20
    Ciriusn which liquid cooling setup is that? and your rig looks so SWEET!!! very cool bud

oh and how much did you pay for the 512MB X1800XT?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  18. Ciriusn

Ciriusn Member Guru

GPU:
    its a "swiftech- apex extreme duty" (considered in many reviews, the best of the top game).

it performs great, my cpu in idle with all fans at minimum (wich makes nothing more then a confortable wisper) i have 25°C and the graphic card 35°C, with a room temp of 20°C and on top of that still looks great ;)

19. AJ²06

AJ²06 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GT 330M 512MB
    Nice! :) .....

20. S_Kinton

S_Kinton Ancient Guru

GPU:
    You're not pissing on my parade! Talking about my cable organisation, I only built the thing at the weekend and just wanted it up and running. The case came with loads of extras to hold cables down, but i havent had time to sort it out yet.

Also, i dont have an acrylic side panel, so they never get seen anyhow. The side panel is mesh, but not particularly see through.

My reservoir is connected to the pump (both sat up in the 5.25bay). Its an asetek waterchill power kit and comes with a bracket so that the pump and reservoir are pretty much attached together.

My ram is in dual channel. Bank 1 and bank 2 are different channels and different colours, so its in DC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.