*-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery rev.2 Part 9=-*

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by hallryu, Dec 13, 2011.

1. C-Power

C-Power Member Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d 4090 White
    Since it's been a while (years) since I last posted my rig pics, it's time for an update :p I used to have a LanCool 2 for a while, and last week it was time to update the rig, including PSU, CPU Coller and Case.

So I went from this:
    [​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]
    ---

To This:

[​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]
    --
    (Modded the Infinity mirror cap, so it would not have the always on "green" deepcool logo :D )
    [​IMG]

I did not want to go for "FULL" white and I like the end result A LOT.
    The only thing left to do is get 3 more SSD's for another raid 0 game drive setup, and fill those bottom grills :D

It was one of the main reasons to get this case, 12 SSD slots, of which 6 are now taken, so I have an excuse to get more storage! XD

2. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    Really nice case
    I was getting bored of my Thermaltake Core P3 TG open case
    This looks like it will fit my double 360 rad water cooled build

3. C-Power

C-Power Member Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d 4090 White
    Yes, that will be no problem :D It's (imho) one of the best cases you can buy right now, and very smartly put together. They thought about everything it seems with this case - I was already a fan of the Lancool 2 - but it was a bit to small for my system and everything was a bit tight, now the case is a couple liters bigger and really is quite amazing to work with and I am in love with the door opening mechanism <3 Only tiny gripe is that at the back, they've gone for magnetic cable manage doors instead of the thumb screw ones, which makes it a little bit finnicky to get (al lot) of cables managed properly without the doors just popping open. Other then that, my perfect case :p

4. Death_LV

Death_LV Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4090 GAMING

5. mrrulez911

mrrulez911 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4080
    Nice flag at the wall hehe and nice system ofc

6. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    Not a lot of activity here. So time for and update
    Finally got it all together. Full double 360 radiator water-cooled build in a new Lian Li Lancool 216
    I think it is the only fully custom water-cooled dual rad Lancool 216 out there. It's a tight fit, but it works
    I have to thank @C-Power for the inspiration for this new new case
    Despite its size, the case has loads of features and takes two 360 radiators, albeit rather tightly
    CPU AMD 7800X3D, alphacool Core cpu block
    GPU PNY RTX 4090 overclocked, Alphacool water block
    Asus X670-E motherboard
    Alphacool D5 top and reservoir
    Two bitspower slim 360 rads
    Alphacool fittings
    BeQuiet Pure Power 12M 1000W PSU[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sabbath, fantaskarsef and tunejunky like this.
  7. tunejunky

tunejunky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx/7900xt
    soft clear tubing for the win

great rig!

darrenj likes this.
  8. umeng2002

umeng2002 Maha Guru

GPU:
    4080 Super
    I had to go old school and swiss cheese the basement because of the size of the 4080 Super, which required drilling out the HDD bays from the basement. The basement cover had no ventilation holes. Also, the Gigabyte GPU bracket is too big for my case, I had to improvise one until I get another one. Although, the card hardly sags without a brace. Thermal probe just wedged into the heatsink as close to the core as possible. I hate using software to control fans, so my fans are controlled with that probe in the BIOS. Luckily, Gigabyte used a shorter PCB so the power cable is recessed. My case wouldn't have closed if they didn't do that. :eek:

rig1.jpg

rig2.jpg

rig3.jpg

Last edited: Feb 5, 2024
    Undying and fantaskarsef like this.
  9. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Migrated from a Fractal Define 7 to a Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Evo XL.

Was a lot more pleasant to work with, everything can be removed for assembly, loads of space. Sure it's yet another O11 build, but i'm sold!

Lian-Li X Noctua (2).jpg

And this is what i call The Rollercoaster :p

Lian-Li X Noctua (1).jpg

fantaskarsef likes this.