1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery rev.2 Part 9=-*

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by hallryu, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Odellot

Odellot Master Guru

GPU:
    2080TI SLI PG348Q
    Thanks...I don't like rainbow in my RGB..Just did this to show the RGB..My PC Theme is really Yellow...I just want RGB so I can change the color of my theme easily..

2. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080 FE +200/+430
    Got around to getting a new case the Thermaltake X71, I took the photos on my Asus zenfone 2, so they might not look perfect. It was the best I could get them. The last photo is bright which makes it looks like its dusty on top, which isn't really there.

I put all the fans I had laying around to good use, I had some ML120 fans as case fans on my older case, so I move those to my H150 pro putting it into a push-pull config. Then I also had a bunch of 140mm fans laying around that wasn't being used. So I have 3x140mm fans at the top, 1x 140mm fan at the rear, Then lastly one of the orange 140mm fans from my old thermal right SB-E Extreme at the very bottom of the case. I may had went over kill on 11 fans. I figure since I can use them, then why not.

I know the case side door isn't flush with the rest of the case, I have to figure out why I can't get it to blend in with the case.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Koniakki likes this.
  3. Koniakki

Koniakki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    Looks great GenClaymore! I had actually ordered the X71 TG but after a week and half of delaying(e-tailer stock issues) I cancelled it for my TT X9 White.

Although a great case the X9, the X71 was the one I truly wanted tbh even tho I like cube case(Corsair 540/740 etc). It just clicked with me when I saw it. No complains tho with the X9.

Anyhow, enjoy that sweet case! ;)

4. Bloodduty

Bloodduty Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA OC Titan X
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

well its been years and now i am back,

M.2 drives only now rest is NAS drives

new case that was reviewed i just got last week