-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery rev.2 Part 7=-

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by John, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r0k0

r0k0 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 780 H20
    Finaly installed my Asus Maximus Extreme.. i'll be posting pics later on :)

from a Striker Extreme that would'nt overclock to a Maximus Extreme and booted easy at 3.5Ghz :p Damn i love this board

2. hugo19941994

hugo19941994 Member

GPU:
    GTX580
    Thanks for the replies guys! I also noticed how the GPU bent over time but don't know why... I always try to be as careful as possible with all components.
    The mobo came from a Fujitsu siemens computer... no OC, terrible design, etc...

I really want to change my MB/RAM/CPU/GPU but want to wait to see what's coming in the next few months.

3. r0k0

r0k0 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 780 H20
    Here are my pics like i told you :)

man this board is Sexy... :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  4. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    to bad u got one fugly case.

5. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    ^ too bad that is an a$$hole thing to say and it makes you sound like a jacka$$.. too bad. Maybe you should make like your avatar and give your head a couple shots against the desk to straighten it out..

R0k0 looks great man.. enjoy the new board. You planning on "pushing" it a bit?

6. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    I want that Corsair H2O. How well does it work compared to typical air coolers and more impotantly, how quiet is it?

7. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    look at yourself m8. stop trolling this is an open to opinion thread. btw i have the same staker he has lol. so too bad your on a short fuse today.

8. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    not on a short fuse at all dude.. just dislike losers who come into threads with nothing to add other than "to bad u got one fugly case".. thats not an opinion, its an insult.. and "too" isn't even spelled right lol

An opinion would be, "meh I'm not big on that case, _______ "<- enter reason here. I mean, if you're gonna use the word opinion, I would hope you knew what it meant.

9. r0k0

r0k0 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 780 H20
    im already at 3.5Ghz lol with a Corsair.. i think i'll leave it right there... its very quiet since i put that coolermaster 70cfm, 2000rpm 19dba fan idle at 2.4ghz i was 19-20*C now at 3.5ghz im at 24-25*C and 100% load 41-42*C stock and OCed 49-50*C so its very good :)

10. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    scooby its an opinion the way i said it. and its a piece of hardware so nothing wrong with that. on the other hand your taking it personal on me. so lets just keep it how it is and move on, ok no harm done.

11. barwell1992

barwell1992 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS gtx560ti on T260HD
    ok i will post mine considering its not in this thread yet :)

ohh and case is a compleatley modded gigabyte aurora 3D 570

PS i dont like cables .....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

could do with some better photos but cant realy be bothered lol

ohh and my bed room :D
    [​IMG]

12. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    thats some big sound on ur setup.

13. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Neat and tiny

unlike mine ;)

14. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080/intel4400
    Same here.....:). Though most Guru's here clean theirs before a pic....me thinks. :nerd:

15. barwell1992

barwell1992 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS gtx560ti on T260HD
    thanks and it had only just been put togeather at that point so was all nice and shiny will get some new pics in better light

and avivoni, yup got to have some big speakers for a size comparison thats a 26inch screen, each speaker is kicking 150w RMS, and the sub is 100w rms, even thogh you can get pc speakkers at like 1000w they are no where near as loud as these, at half volume the doors shake :D

ohh and my room is usualy that tidy ... moaning parents u see (i get paid to keep it clean)

16. MM10X

MM10X Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 56
    ohh so so, i have a 500w sub woofer which can shake my house apart at half volume. :p

nice setup there, bro.

17. barwell1992

barwell1992 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS gtx560ti on T260HD
    haha thats nice for you but do you have half decent speakers to go with it ? no point in having all -100hz freq sounds if you dont have the 100+freq sounds to go with it lol

and cheers :D

18. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    aint minimum about -20hz i mean that was like for car audio. not sure for home audio

19. barwell1992

barwell1992 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS gtx560ti on T260HD
    the minimum that a speaker to day can go is 15hz a subwoofer usualy operates from 20hz(sub bass) to 120hz, a speaker like the bigger ones in my pic can do from 80hz to 25khz

so what i was saying is theres no point having a sub that can do 25-80hz(usual spec) if the speakers are so small that they can only do 120hz-15khz that would mean you miss out all the audio from 80-120hz, there is also a lot more to it than that thogh, because you also have ohms impedance so my center speaker is 6ohms and the rest are 8ohms so the center works quieter at the Wattage than the other speakers, all gets confusing then lol as you start going in to crossovers and stuf between the tweeters(usualy 200hz-25khz) and the bass pin (80hz - 100hz) that gives the over all speck of 80-25khz

lol then you have the crossover where the sub takes over from the speakers so you can have that set at 100hz (as long as the sub will do 100hz) so if its set at 100hz thats when the sub takes over a produces any sounds below that so the rest of the speakres dont do any of the bass at all

ohh and the reason car audio uses 1000w amps and stuf is because the speakers are 4ohmz so they need a lot more power to get the same volume out of them, not sure why they use 4ohm speakers but its somthing to do with the qube'd space of the car been a lot smaller

20. MM10X

MM10X Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 56
    yes, its the logi Z5500, the speakers are good enough for the sub. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.