I know I said I wasn't going to buy one but I went ahead and pre-ordered an EVGA GTX 1080 FTW from Amazon for £609 (which dropped to £599 but rather than price-match like they normally do I was told I had to cancel and re-order, which I did). Anyway, it has been showing as "temporarily out of stock" since 15th June when I placed the order even though I don't think they have ever had any in stock! This same card is being sold by Scan and Overclockers for £80-£100 more which really is shocking. I am happy to wait for now but if Amazon still cannot get them by late July then I will cancel it and just wait for the Ti variant as the card would be almost two months old by then and we'll be two months closer to the next high-end card. Part of me hopes that this will happen because much as I want a GTX 1080 the truth is I really don't need it.