The Formula 1 2010 Thread

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by aircool, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    I hope that Brawn will put his **** together and build a car so Schumi and Rosberg can compete with.

GO MERCEDES:banana:

2. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    Mercedes GP ****ed up big time with Rosberg's wheel. What happened to Ross Brawn ? Money braniwashed him?

3. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    I really don't know but the car this year is as BMW last year was, A DISASTER. Red Bull rules and I really hope that Mark Webber and NOT Vettel:puke2: will win this championship as HE DESERVE IT.

4. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    What's your problem here:puke2:?? What Michael did was PERFECT and this is FORMULA 1 not Bobycar racing, if you do not have the ballz to do it then step the f.u.c.k. down. Rubens waaaining I hear a lot lately and look and the 2009 where he had the chance 100% to win his first championship and he did what? proved again that HE GOT NO B.A.L.L.Z. for it and throw the blame on the team:puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2:.

If the race steward (the idiots) did give to Michael 10 places penalty WHY the f.u.c.k. Vettel did not received the same treatement???? as he actually caused a crash and distroyed both RedBull cars??

5. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro Staff Member

GPU:
    -
    If you're going to block someone then you do it before they get alongside you; Schumacher was looking in his mirror and deliberately waiting for Barrichello to pull alongside before trying to push him off the track. It's bad enough running someone off the track that way but when there's a wall there with nowhere to go it's an extremely dangerous thing to do.

6. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    He hasn't got a problem, its you suggesting running people into concrete walls is perfectly acceptable (let a lone on a pit lane exit). What he did was both immoral, illegal and completely disrespectful. And lets not forget the 2009 cars seemed to be for Button and also do not forget the circumstances that both drivers had gone through.

Vettel didn't try to run some one into a wall and potentially cause a life threatening race incident.

Before you reply try actually watching the footage and reading the rules between it.

7. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    I really watched not only this race or this year races but all the races in the last 15 years and as you know and I know discussing who is favored in a team will be a never ending story. Rubens did had his chance in 2009 but WAS NOT as constant nor as fast as Button, at least in the first 5 races and that's a fact.

What Michael did was the same as what Vettel did but not as stupid as crashing both cars. F1 is a sport where you need b.a.l.l.z. man and if you don't have them then let it be and go play tennis.:3eyes:

8. x-speed69

x-speed69 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti Lightning
    Latest news:

Renault, Mercedes fined for pit incidents
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85797

Schumacher gets 10-place grid penalty
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85799

Williams member escapes serious injury
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85807

FIA to ramp up wing tests for Belgium
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85817

Schumacher apologises to Barrichello
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85828

FIA sets date for team orders hearing
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85832

9. aircool

GPU:
    Its hardly a reason as to why he didn't get anywhere in terms of getting a championship, Vettel was already on to them after the first few races. Button is hardly consistent so lets not go there either eh.

It is the same but it is not part of the sport to purposely take out a team mate as well as your self at the same time. The key difference here is that Schumacher would've caused a crash involving both cars and affected the race as well as making the decision for both cars hence punishment.

"Balls" in this case are irrelevant as MSC didn't show any skill other than running a driver into a concrete wall whereas the late Senna would've put them in a position for them to choose the outcome rather than drive like an old lady and then swerve into them conversely where the opposing driver would either take the brave and challenge Senna, drive off the track or just yield.

10. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro Staff Member

GPU:
    -
    Schumi has apologised now, so he could see himself that what he did was plain wrong. And yeah, it's nothing to do with having balls, if you drive like an irresponsible idiot then you shouldn't be allowed on the track. Kudos to MS for admitting his mistake and apologising for it, most race drivers would be too arrogant to do that.

11. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700XT
    Are you sure? i thought he did on german's GP to alonso last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y5_WHK8dNQ

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  12. aircool

GPU:
    Touche, but it seems Vettel backed off after realising the mistake and coming to terms with the imminent 1st turn :p

13. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    This and this

No sorry but just no.

Schumacher 7 times world champion, and breaker of just about every stat in the book
    Ayrton Senna considered by many to be the greatest driver in F1 history

What do they have in common? They were both driven men who would do whatever, WHATEVER, it took to win.

What's the difference?

Well since Senna is dead everyone has this rose tinted out look on everything Senna did. That comment about him creating a situation where the other driver had to decide to either yield or crash is bullsh*t. It was bullsh*t when Jeremy Clarkson said it on last weeks Top Gear and it's bullsh*t now.

Lets remember that Senna raced in an era when the cars where far more dangerous but still happily drove Prost off the race course at a high speed and what happened? Everyone shrugged their shoulders, moved on and Senna took the championship. Do that now and their is three weeks analysis before someone gets a massive fine and loses half their points.

14. aircool

GPU:
    No. Undeniably similar but the key issue your missing here is that even this is beyond reasonable driving he jutted out in front and beside of BAR and persisted. There is a fine line, obviously, but you can't change your race line whilst someone driving better than you is making a maneuver flat out against a wall on the main straight.

You can defend a position but you can't do it like that i.e. after he committed, its just common sense.

For someone of his age he sure can't find boundaries.

Hmm controversies.

15. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    You my friend are clueless. And just to make things worse for you, Schumi already apologised. So there. He did it all wrong. Again. If you can't see it, your bad. I'm sure it hurts you to see young Rosberg kicking Schumi's ass. Oh well, get used to it!

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Senna was just as big a pig as Schumacher. End of!

17. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    It looks pretty well that you hate Schumacher but that's your problem and live with it but don't throw your frustration here. Saying about somebody that is clueless without knowing nothing about him, just for the fact that is a fan of somebody you hate just makes you more m.o.r.o.n. as you already are.

In case that you didn't see any last races in F1, Schumacher actually test different parts and have more or less a completly different car in comparison with Rosberg.

FYI: I really like Rosberg, it is a very good driver and a very nice guy.

18. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    That exactly was my point before. Why Vettel didn't received any penalty for that move?? Alonso was actually lucky as Vettel need to take that right turn...

19. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    what about this accident that just happend in superleague formula:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je71qzTdzx0

I bet that if Schumacher would have been in the first car everibody (MSC haters) will say that's his fault :puke2:. Anyway Roman (driver in front) didn't took any kind of penalty for this, or at least not yet!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    No, I said you were clueless based on your view of the situation, you completely misunderstood what Schumacher tried to do. You had no clue whatsoever about how dangerous it was. That's what I based my opinion on. Not on how much I know you. To be fair, I couldn't care less about you. But if you come here and try to tell me that his move was ok, then sorry, you're clueless.

And yes, I hate him, I've hated him ever since 1994 when he ran Damon Hill off the track to clinch the title.

Your defense of Schumacher's pace is also ridiculous. Fact is, he's nowhere near the pace of Rosberg. Right?