The Formula 1 2010 Thread

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by aircool, Dec 10, 2009.

1. macdaddy

macdaddy Guest

GPU:
    TITAN X
    Hahaha now it Schuey that's PISSED !!!!

2. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Yeah, that rule clearly doesn't reflect the new SC rule (the white line). Schumacher crossed the white line and there was green flags being waved as well so I understand why he made his move. I'm glad he got penalized though, I hate him!

3. klambre

klambre Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5870@ stock
    Looks like the white line is here if the race is not already finished behind the safety car, to regulate the overtaking when the safety car goes in to boxes.

But the race is already finished when the safety car turned the last lap, so the white line is useless.

4. SERUM

SERUM Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti

5. macdaddy

macdaddy Guest

GPU:
    TITAN X
    YES Webber Has taken pole again ....

6. Poddy

Poddy Master Guru

GPU:
    nVidia 8800GTS 320mb
    Hamilton split the Red Bulls too, hopefully he'll keep Vettel behind him and nail Webber in the first few laps

7. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    Yeah but let me tell you other things:

1) WHY Massa was not penalized as he drove over the line after he came out of the pitt??? That would have been a clear drive through penalty:3eyes:.

2) WHY Barichello was not penalized after he throw away the steering wheel?? :3eyes:

I personally hate the arogant stupid D. Hill and Monte Carlo ass-kissers that do not obey the rule. Green flag means one thing: THE TRACK IS OPEN FOR RACING so this is what Schumi did. :flip2:

Schumi is and will be the best, so till somebody will win more championships as he did all Schumi haters can kiss his butt and shut the hell up:bang:.

Last edited: May 29, 2010
  8. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    Webber could be new world champ this year!

9. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    Yeah as long as Vettel's cars keep acting up. Gremlins...

10. macdaddy

macdaddy Guest

GPU:
    TITAN X
    Don't Blame about cars playing up. You don't get pole 3 times in a row cause you are a crap driver. GO WEBBER .... AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE :banana:

11. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    Wouldn't you say that the odds of him becoming this year's champ increase when his main competitor keeps having trouble?

12. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    He did have a problem with his car, again.

13. macdaddy

macdaddy Guest

GPU:
    TITAN X
    WTF vettel you destroyed WEBBER first place finish ..... at least he is till in the race.

14. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    wtf redbull..
    oh and when they showed Hamilton's bitch doing her drama queen role i stopped watching the race

15. NiukNiuk

NiukNiuk Guest

GPU:
    MSI R6950 twin frozr II
    Honestly I don't know who is to blame for this crash
    Sure Webber stayed on its line, but he had enough room to let Vettel pass him because Vettel seemed way faster, and I mean come on they are in the same team...
    But Vettel also did turn its wheel quickly to the right (although he had enough room) and hit Webber...
    For me it's 50/50 :)
    It reminded me of Prost vs Senna in japan (I think), but both cars went out back then.

Oh and lol @ hamilton's girlfriend

16. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    good for alonso.

but lame vettel.

for me its 100/0, they both were straight line, the corner was in 50meters, webber had advantage still, no time for speed but for brakes, the one which brakes better wins. Vettel had that corner and webber would be 1st on next corner. Vettel knew it and tried to close webber changing to the right, when he was not ahead wtf !_!.

But i like webber and i always said that he is a top driver which had to deal with a "bad" red bull during years. So i may not be 100% impartial, but thats my opinion.

Last edited: May 30, 2010
  17. Alec**

Alec** Maha Guru

GPU:
    Saphire 5850 1GB H²0
    [​IMG]

Received a standing ovation here :D

Without a doubt Vetel's fault. He cut Mark right off anticipating Mark would have backed up. Though that the McLaren fight a few laps later was phenomenal, showed the Red Bells how it's done lol.

18. macdaddy

macdaddy Guest

GPU:
    TITAN X
    Now that Webber has a car that can challenge for a world title but luck hasn't always gone his way. He worked hard to be where he is now. Remember Manaco with few laps to go two back markers crashed right in front of him and all those safety cars. He worked hard for the win. Vettel is good driver but he needs to calm down. I remember a while back when when redbull was mid runners and Webber was 2nd and Vettel was in the other redbull torro rosso. Nearing the end of the grand prix a safety car came out Webber was 2nd and Vettel was third as they were following the safety car Vettel somehow rammed his car into Webber's. I mean WTF. He needs to keep a cool head.

Also comments by eddie jordon tells me that there are a lot of Mark Webber knockers in F1.

19. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    The hell was that?

[​IMG]

It looks like he either thought he was travelling at light speed, or he just tried to take Webber out. :/

20. macdaddy

macdaddy Guest

GPU:
    TITAN X