The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Campaign Intro

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Bethesda Softworks has released the official campaign introduction cinematic for The Elder Scrolls: Legends, its free-to-play strategy card game first announced at E3 2015....

The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Campaign Intro

2. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    I'm sad that there's no mention of TES6 yet :(

3. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Gotta love how they try to grab a piece of the cake of MtG and Hearthstone... popping up like mushrooms these 'card games' recently.

4. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    Yeah, that's not TES we want.

5. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800 "Vanilla"
    There is, but it's a ways off. :)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/13/e3-2016-bethesda-is-working-on-the-elder-scrolls-6

6. slyphnier

slyphnier Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    MtG been years since the original table-card-game launch to online but never really success creating the hype ... even maybe it the biggest community for card-game

until Hearth"RNG"stone start the thing... hate to say but well blizz still have some magic in creating hype ... not always though, heroes of the storm is kinda copying LeagueofLegends/Dota which not doing to well imo
    now Overwatch to restart fps-moba?... so far seems okay though

but card games is popping up because hearthstone making money like crazy i guess.... tons of people buying packs like buying cereal in groceries

development wise its cheap compared to other type
    basically only need card-artwork and game-balancing ... nothing like modeling/animating/content creation etc. etc.

7. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    Ok so first it was ****ty indie game clones, then it was zombie survival games, then it was regular pvp survival games, then its moba clones and now its card games.

I wish original stuff got developed for once instead of cashing in off of popular games.

8. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    Yea. Oblivion was released in early 2006 followed by Skyrim in late 2011, making it almost a 6 year gap. As of right now, its been 4 1/2 years since Skyrim... so in reality they're not taking any longer than last time. The new game has been in development since Skyrim was released according to someone i know who works for bethesda. This is pure speculation but i'd imagine we'll hear something official about it by the end of 2016, barring any unforseen problems. I'd love to say more but i'd rather not risk someones job.