The Division: Last Stand Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Ubisoft has released a new trailer for their acclaimed shooter Tom Clancy’s The Division. The trailer teases an upcoming expansion for the game dubbed The Last Stand. ...

The Division: Last Stand Trailer

2. kinggavin

kinggavin Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx 980TI super jetstream
    The divison in the angry joe show top 10 worst games of 2016 i guess this dlc is gonna be free coz i doubt anyone would pay for it,and these ubisoft movie style trailers are getting boring stop it ubisoft

3. Deragot

Deragot Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 Zotac
    Yay, what would a topic about Ubi be without Angry gavin and his illiterate ramblings be? He does not have the games but knows them better than anyone ;) who smells a secret fanboy ;)

So, on topic: it seems it will be a PVP oriented expansion. Additional DZ areas (3 of them it seems?) and an arena mode 8v8.
    Hopefully this will pull in the pvp min-maxers and free some DZ room for us casuals.

4. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    The game is actually quite nice, especially after the latest expansion.

5. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Are you drunk?

6. meth curd

meth curd Active Member

GPU:
    2080TI FE
    i dont know how bad the game was when it was released but i bought it recently after the patches that supposedly fixes some of the supposedly aggravating issues and im enjoying it quite a bit. looking forward to this expansion.

7. Steppzor

Steppzor Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Ventus OC
    I put in roughly 75 hours in the game before launch, so imo the game was not bad. The story leveling from 1-30 was the most enjoyable gaming i've had done in a good while.

The game got flack for lacking end game and the endless grind fest for div tech before the 1.2 patch.

8. Deragot

Deragot Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 Zotac
    Yeah, I was part of the two beta-periods before launch and I put in more ours then than into some full games.
    It did have problems after launch, but I consider them fixed now. And looking and the price + the fact new content is coming in - it is probably a good time to get on board

9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Gaming X
    This DLC seems mostly PvP oriented (sadly for me since I don't like PvP) featuring an expansion for DZ (7-9) and PvP ladders. This means we won't get any PvE expansion to the map which saddens me greatly. I suppose it also means they save it for the second iteration of the game that we'll most likely see next year or so.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017