The Division 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, Jun 10, 2018.

1. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    I've bought the game some months ago really cheap and started playing just recently, thought was a problem with my gpu / hardware.
    So, for how long the game is doing this? Since launch?

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    more or less and worsens patch to patch.

3. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Eh, has its ups and downs xD had patches where I crashed once a week, patches where I crash once or twice a day. DX11 plays without a single hitch, but I need to use a resolution scale of 75% to get the same framerate.

4. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Skyscraper/Summit mode will be playable today on the PTS.
    Its basically iike the Underground from Division 1 just with random floors and can be done solo or in coop

5. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Top floor is bugged, Hunters shooting through walls and cover :s

6. DocStr4ngelove

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Played about 20 floors after that i almost fell asleep.

1. We should be able to select the overall difficulty of 80 floors. The top floors should always be legendary.
    2. The rooms need far better design. A dusty room with lots of crates just doesn't cut it.
    3. Roomtypes need more random layouts, esp with several floors in 1 room.
    4. The whole summit mode isn't worth the hazzel without special loot or points for special equipment / cosmetics.

To me personally this was just 10% of the fun i had with the Div1 Underground.

7. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    So I booted up Ubisoft Connect to play Valhalla, already had half a mind to check out Warlords of New York but saw an ad in the app showing the DLC as 97% discounted so couldn't resist that, turns out in the store it was 70% discounted then I got 20% off that discounted price so was happy with that. I'd stopped playing Division 2 in April last year, I got as far as level 19, so the question is, has the game changed enough since last year that warrants me starting again with a new agent or should I just continue from my last saved character?

8. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    With WoNY you can level up to 30 instantly I think.

I stopped playing when WoNY released so don't know much, lost all interest in the game.

DocStr4ngelove likes this.
  9. DocStr4ngelove

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Boost to 30 then get on the chopper to NY. NY looks so different, its like a new game

Grimbarian likes this.
  10. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    Thanks guys, think I might just start a new character (I like to make a character based on my wife for my 2nd playthrough as I did in the first Division!) and then go straight to New York as soon as it's possible. Shame they didn't bring over Survival mode!