The Division 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, Jun 10, 2018.

1. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    That's unfortunate, think the ones I have beyond the standard extended magazine mod is a light extended mag and something called a link mag which used to reduce ammo count but increased reload speed.
    Hmm might actually be worth doing the daily and weekly blueprint events then if they are holding exclusive stuff behind these that can't be shopped from the store trader and his inventory cycling ways.

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Kicked out of the game, Delta errors are back. Got msg tomorrow maintenance. Long time no see, queue, #45 ^^

3. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Will be getting a X1X this month and one of the bundles is this, and since the rest seem to be games I already have on the PC it Fallout which I don't fancy, I'm leaning towards this

Anyone have experience with both, or even better both and an older MGPU system.

4. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Wait, what ? So if I understood correctly, you're getting an XBOX ONE bundle and you got a choice of 2, Fallout 76 or Division 2 ? If thats the case then no contest! Division 2 all the way!

As for the MGPU question, sorry can't help there I'm afraid.

signex likes this.

5. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Sooo, i've been telling my friends that higher gearscore armor isn't important as i don't see the stats go any higher then what i already had.
    The weapon dmg does change i believe, but i pulled the trigger and changed everything with 499-500 gearscore that had similar stats.

I'm still keeping my old armor pieces for my SMG crit/crit dmg build.
    As i'm back to the sniper specialization cuz they finally fixed the accuracy of that signature weapon.

What do you guys think? is hitting gearscore 500 important or having best stats for your build?

6. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Stats FTW i say. As long as i can see better results i dont care what my gearscore is. Sometimes health on kill or armor on kill is what saves your a** in a boss fight, not the overall dmg of a weapon.

signex and serbicu like this.
  7. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    It wasn't really a contest, think BFV is also another option but not much of MP gamer these days.

Wish the X1X had a 1080/60 option, but likely not possible with the hardware.

8. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 4070
    Crafted superior Apparel Cache Key
    What a fair exchange! ... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Yeah people are complaining about that, should be a free proficiency cache IMO.

10. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Down to capitol stronghold! Lacking behind so much :D

What is the trick with those big bullies with sledgehammers? Have they got a weak spot? tried backpack, anything on the sides. cant find one, do you simply spam one piece of armour until it falls off? Whats the best way to down them!

11. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    LMG or AR with extended mag, they're slow and easy so keep firing until they're in range to swing then roll out of range and repeat, I just aim for centre mass or their head whichever is easier.

12. AStaUK

AStaUK Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 2080Ti
    Pick a spot and blast away. I find a shotgun (or LMG) to the chest works well, just beware aware of your surroundings and roll away when they get close.

13. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    The game plays really well now after the patch. Mouse movement seems smoother and the ½ sec stutter (from time to time) is gone.

14. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    It does feel smoother now, but I still get those random stutters, rarely.

signex likes this.
  15. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    - You can blind them with the firefly drone
    - You can set them on fire with a grenade or lure them near a red barrel / canister.

16. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    anyone else getting tons of dx12 crashes after the patch? IOve been using dx12 since day1 no problem. Now its crashing all the time.

17. GeoD

GeoD Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Tried applying some of the reddit fixes...removed NVexperience and any overlays from STEAM and Uplay. I was able to play over an hour issue free then it crashed. This crash was different than any I had before. Before it just crashed to desktop no warning, this time it hung for a few seconds with sound playing and the screen frozen before crashing. Progress I guess.

Going to try another tweak or two, if not luck then I'll set the CPU clock to stock and see if that helps...really don't want to do this since I'm sure performance will be impacted in this and other games. It plays smooth for me without stutter but the crashes are annoying.

18. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Since a few days i noticed some kind of delay in damage rceiveing...espeically in sewers at first, when enemy patrols are spawning. I killed them, 4 seconds later i take dmg and sometimes die.
    This happens also in missions now. Yesterday it was twice when we killed the enemys or they where still there and i receiveed delay damage and died.
    Im at 508 score and very often you can just storm ahead and are not using cover as often as previously with lower level. So i must have received that damage when running around,..killed some..cover..delay damage, dead.

Notcied crashes happens more often when servers are more populated.

Im using 5 parts of the patriot gear now, wating for the 6th. :D its fun to play with the different colours you apply nerfs to the enemy or buffs to your team. Useful set especially when playing in a team.

I also got my first mask, randomly not searching for it. When there spawmned 4 hunters at a christmas tree at East Mall in the north where the water resource is. Theres a cafe and a lever you can press, then run towards the christmas tree and 4 of them spawn!!! Those are procreating beasts, especially 4! I had to go a way and only fought one and killed him. The other 3? No idea...the thing is, i cant press the lever anymore so they wont spawn anymore. :( Dunno if this is a one chance only.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  19. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Sadly yes , I was having no such problems but after that last patch my game minimizes to a small windows then closes ;_;

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  20. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 4070
    I got zero crashes, must be something they messed for NVIDIA cards. I hope they fix it for you guys soon.

ShadowDuke: I never get delays when taking damage, literally dying under second :-D sometimes.