The Division 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, Jun 10, 2018.

1. shoja

shoja Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    You are getting a bit too passionate about this lol. No one is pushing for the game to make a statement. A game being inspired by politics vs a game making a statement about politics are not the same.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  2. shoja

shoja Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    Yup, it's inspired by the politics, but doesn't take the good or bad side, it remains neutral (more $$$$ that way).

3. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Yea my downtime was about 20 minites too!

You know what i dont like about this game? You cant pet a dog, so many of them around! i even tried chasing one, thought maybe they went RDR2 style :D

Did Jefferson Trade center mission last night, music during that last fight was so good! Now ive unlocked so many other missions, game just keeps on giving!

BangTail, shoja and AsiJu like this.
  4. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    Too many snow flakes and soy boys in this country that don't realize how good they have it. Maddening.

BangTail likes this.

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Yeah, time is right. I tried at ~22:35, latest 22:40, i was still sitting at my desk and tried. :D def. doesnt took so long for me, dunno why. But doesnt matter anyway anymore :D

6. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Uplay problems. Chat is down and who knows what else..super procreating annoying. I was currently at a chat with someone, which was kind of important! I went to the uplay chat support then and they didnt understand crap when i told them the chat issnt connecting/working. They asked me to provide a screenshot...... I ended the chat then.... I also got "powered by google translate" english to polski, one sentence/answer english the same one translated to polski, WTF!?

7. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    So you couldn't chat with chat support that chat isn't working because chat wasn't working?

Lovely :p

8. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    If its no joke, then no, Uplay Chat and support chat are two different things. Im a bit stunned by the ignorance and stupidity by the supporters.
    Uplay supporters are super dumb anyway. I got an email from same support guy from support chat after i closed it (no auto msg), how to deal with connection issues ingame, open ports, etc. the person didnt understand i was talking about uplay chat, twice at least... sigh.

Then i opened a ticket days ago cos i got some uplay rewards for playing open beta, but not all of them. So i asked why. I got an email how to claim them ingame (no auto msg)...sigh. again dumb idiots. Not what i asked. i even provided Screens from the reward page in uplay, showing it known that support people are usually not that smart.... But it seems like the support guy didnt even read my text nor looked at my screens...

9. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    You want it. Give in. Now.

XenthorX likes this.
  10. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    [​IMG]

BangTail likes this.

11. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080 Ti FTW3
    Has anyone elses Agent been deleted?

12. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Shouldn't happen especially if you use 2-factor to secure login and account access and all that to the UPlay client and data, for the characters that is entirely server-side too so there is no local data to delete and that just reset graphical and gameplay options.
    Support ticket should help since they would have backups and such, rolled back characters a number of times in the first Division from memory and could also restore accidental deletions and such.

13. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    Anyone else notices that the specalist sniper rifle doesn't hit where you aim? this is behind cover/standing still and without getting shot at.

Atm i just have it without using it cause it doesn't always hit the target. Is this a bug or something? other snipers work fine without issues.
    It's like the game doesn't recognize that i'm ADS'ing.

14. BangTail

BangTail Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    @signex

Yah I've had that happen more than once.

And while I'm here, Ubi, for the love of Pete, please, if you are going to have friendly AI, make them at least somewhat useful.

From horning in on the f*cking mini gun when I want to be using it and then employing some of the worst aim I have ever seen, to running in front of me when I am trying to line up a shot to just plain doing absolutely SFA while a battle rages around them.

This is one of the most immersion breaking things in the game, I don't expect them to win every battle for me, but a little assistance, please :p

signex likes this.
  15. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080 Ti FTW3
    Talked with support and they said other users reported their agents being deleted as well. I didn't play that much,had barely started, but if i had invested more time i'd have been pissed.

Made a new one, played a bit, logged out,logged back in after a few hours and found out my character now has another face from what i choose in the creation screen. Wtf ubisoft.

I'll make a new char again now, if something else happens again i'll stop playing,at least for a while until they sort their crap out.

16. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Maha Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    Meh, thought of trying it, then i just read that this is yet another game where nvidia hasn't bothered supporting sli, despite the game using the same engine as the division 1, which did support sli... it is beyond annoying -_-

17. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070ti 2114/4350
    How does the combat hold up in the long run? Doesn't the cover-shooting get stale pretty quick?

18. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Hm, no. Use shield then :D

19. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    The combat is a lot more dynamic since besides the bosses in tank armor suits nobody is a bullet sponge anymore. I move around a lot more than in Divsion1. So far it feels really satifying to put hits into enemies.
    Then you get hit and need to go into cover within 3 secs or you're dead. Feels far more realistic.

Amaze and ShadowDuke like this.
  20. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    Hi 30 this evening and other than a few side missions there seems to be no hints at what comes next, bit confusing, I know there's a couple of big story missions still remaining but not sure how much more stuff I need to finish before I can do tier changes etc. etc.