1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Best Joe Rogan Podcast Episode ever

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by UnrealGaming, Feb 28, 2019.

1. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    wtf bruv, you don't trust a random internet person's diagnosis?

2. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rx480 8GB
    Hah, that random person is just random, not Alex Jones...who has the documents.

3. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    https://********/2kRtc7j/iu.jpg

Hopefully pic doesn't get me banned. I figure if airbud has gotten multiple passes, I'll get none lmfao.

4. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    actually I'm new to the political scene (2 years) and I'm learning what Hilbert and staff are talking about....When you start start poking holes in a political opponents opinion there is a great possibility of a flame War! ....and that's not good for the forums...

sometimes after a few cold beers I can't help myself but to post a reaction to an opposing view point and then the BS starts....

I love and respect this place and I will do better in that aspect.

5. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    I don't love a virtual interface for data. But I enjoy it here. I do scratch my head on some things. Like, why is it always a certain type of user that gets the warning. That supports certain ideas. Everyone else is allowed to say and partake. Hami can be quite a jerk, remains one, doubt he's been talked to. Why? Because he doesn't believe in the things the group of "trouble makers" does.
    Gotta love people, always drama. I speak my mind. If it gets me banned, so be it. Even told vbetts yesterday after his warning to me. Ban me now then. I can't promise to not..be myself. If you want to accept being wrong for stating how you feel, so be it. Not my style. I wasn't wrong, nor are you. No one can tell you YOUR mind is wrong.
    So again, if all of a sudden I'm going to be a problem after all of these years of being one way, best to remove me now as I don't mean to be a headache to anyone. But also think the forum rules here and users need thicker skin.
    I missed the sjw after Guru3D apparently.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019