The amount of intolerance...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by AsiJu, Feb 5, 2015.

1. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    I don't know Nomad, I just don't think you get it mate.

By your fuzzy logic the civil rights movement in America should never have happened because the blacks were too busy being poor, oppressed and in general misfortune and hardship to bother about being equal and having human rights.

2. NomadAssassin

NomadAssassin Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
    Don't compare the oppression of black people to this please just don't because it is terribly wrong. I'm going to be honest, I know a lot about black people's history all they have suffered through so many years and comparing homosexual's problems to them makes me vomit really hard. It's unfair the least.

3. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    So you're saying that you living in Russia and having the similar mindset as the Urukhais from OP is just a coincidence?
    Ever heard of "No man is an island"?
    It seems that you representing more than fine.

If you don't want to help weaker and fight their fight, that's all right,
    but despotic state with aggressive homophobic majority needs your help even less.
    Yet it seems that you are willing to fight majority's fight. And why is that?
    Because these poor homo bastards are what... jizzing in your face (was that the term you used?) by once a year trying to march the streets and getting beaten.

Gay is not an issue for you, yet you get all fired up.(!)
    You understand them getting beaten(!), but not on your watch, you'd help them etc. Fuk that. You wiggle too much.
    Which is good, means there is room to grow ;)

4. NomadAssassin

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
    Don't invert my words. I'm against violence towards them not only around me but at all in general. I'm willing to protest for such matter, because this to me is truly a serious problem.

Off topic what the **** is "Urukhais"?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015

5. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX3080ti GamX
    Former NBA employee Tim Hardaway lost his job with the NBA over these comments.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFP9rCnXR54
    Now we know if we work in pro sport not to say stuff like this. And pro athletics can now come out of the closet with the support of their teammates and get recognized by Obama for their courage.
    Plus, some States have allowed same sex marriages. Openly Gay politicians can get elected. Gay rights movement. And other stuff like this.

6. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Then it's the violence that is the real issue here, is it not?

Not those marching gays that irritate you.
    They irritate me too(yeah im not perfect either, I like it quite), but much less than the mob that follows them and smashes everything.
    Know your priorities, right?

7. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    It would've been a lot more helpful if the topic started off without innuendo about Russia, violence and discrimination against homosexuals is a universal issue.

Violence against them is as repugnant as violence against any other human being. They're born with it and didn't choose to be like that. Some justify their acts of violence with religion (almost impossible to approach without being labelled racist, islamophobic or what not) or spreading of disease and sin. That's what needs to be changed.

The only way they'll really be accepted as a normal part of society is with education. Forcing them on people who already find their existence an abomination by writing laws and being snarky won't help and lead to greater reprisals.

And no, refugees fleeing from the IS will kill you for being homosexual.

8. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    thats how we used to call Russians in this mmorpg because they'd lay waste to economy with cheating/bots, destroy raids with their 3-4 digit pings, spam chat, and generally cause mayhem :banana:

9. NomadAssassin

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
    ahahah they are parasites for every server in every online game ROFL :D so true. I can deal with them easily because speak the language and really think like them but must be horrible for others :D Still remember the days of CoD4 when I had to tech them lessons every now and then. Not every Russian gamer is like that but some kids are horrible :bang:

10. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    If you aren't concerned with human rights, you have bigger issues than whether or not you can pay your bills. The government ultimately sees all people the same. They only differentiate when they have to, to reach their goal.

11. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    I saw a video Isis third a gay man who looks like 50s from 7th floor. For being gay. Ffs. Then they stoned him. He lived the impact. And death by stones.

12. Yecnot

Yecnot Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    Gentlemen, life is center of concentrically ringed circle. Each ring is bigotry, racism, ego, sexism, etc, ranked only by importance to the individual. And a significant portion of the population refuses to transcend these barriers to open thought. This is why, life is all ****. :(

13. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    They don't claim it's a lifestyle choice where do you get that idea?No one says it's a choice except maybe the pastor.There's no more choice than being white,Asian,Black whatever.

14. scipio

scipio Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    nvm......

15. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Worse still, you know how it is with people of that mentality. Merely having complaints against you is enough to be punished. Crazy.

16. Constant

Constant Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS HD7990@1115 1.290v
    I think its natural that third world where fanaticism exists treats such minorities with cruelty... They fill their dumb poor heads with bull**** so that "dictators" or their "oligarchy" can live in prosperity...

There is always a new "enemy" to be found , as long as it is not the one "governing" their poor asses...

The same exists in modern western society , just a bit more complicated....

17. NomadAssassin

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
    Being able to marry same sex is not basic human right end of story. If everyone starts to come with their own personal needs like special treatments for their new religion that just created or some sexual needs and desire the society to model after everything that small group develops, the whole society will fail eventually.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  18. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    In that I wouldn't allow heterosexuals to marry either if you ban it from some humans ban it from all. There is no special treatment if homosexuals get to marry each other it is giving them equal rights and we ain't talking about church just law.

19. Constant

Constant Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS HD7990@1115 1.290v
    Ok i saw this on fb... people still make decent humor out of this..

"Homosexuality is wrong , according to the Bible. I dont recall the chapter but its somewhere among a snake that talks and a virgin that gives birth."

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  20. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    Marriage is either a basic human right or it isn't. If it is a basic human right, then same sex marriage is too.