The amount of intolerance...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by AsiJu, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Two or three days ago an Asian E-Sports organisation released a press-release explaining how they are starting a women's league for LoL, and that as they are SO dedicated to being inclusive and fair they have decided to allow ONE gay, transex or transgender person onto each team. Any more would create an unfair advantage. Just insane....

Uneducated people with narrow minds and large insecurities.

I mean think about it. Tons of animal species engage in homosexual acts purely for consenting mutual pleasure, those same animals will then find a mate and reproduce as normal, they just had extra orgasms on the way. Orgasms feel great, it's the bodies natural pleasure giver.

Human society has bastardized homosexual acts to the point where 99% of men presume they are 100% "straight" without even thinking about it, and if they do think about it they immediately have to stop, like trying to look at the sun. That is an insecurity. We are animals. If you didn't notice, our cocks are blind, there is no logical reason gender would effect ability to orgasm unless your brain was creating a problem where one does not truly exist, aka insecure. AMAZES me how few people ****ing understand that and go on being ignorant homophobes, especially in the "first world" :rolleyes: I suppose it's cool to have phobias these days.

2. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    Wha?

What are we talking about then?

3. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    It is sometimes hard to fathom that we cannot give equal rights to human beings. "you are a bit different then MY norm so **** off"

4. NomadAssassin

NomadAssassin Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
    Okay will put it this way so people understand. When you live in a specific country where the living standard is good you usually don't have much serious problems. What I mean is, your biggest worries are for example what graphics card to choose and where to go for a vacation. Not everyone going to be like this but in UK where you from that's the majority of people. That's okay and nothing bad.
    Now imagine you live in a country where your worries are if you are able to pay you electricity bills this month and if you are not sure if you could afford things like.. idk food next day or if you get sick will you be able to afford medicine. Then somebody comes and start screaming at you "Be more tolerant towards gay people!", "vote for more equality", "these are the real problems of the society". So compare your issues in some poor country to the need of homosexuals to be able to marry each other. You don't know if you can feed your child but suddenly some people start bothering you with their sex life literally. Imagine for a bit why the folks of Eastern Europe are angry at the gay people.
    On the West is easy without problems. All this in my opinion comes out of pure boredom all these problems for the humanity not only the homosexuality but many more. Sorry but this is what I think.

5. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX6800XT G.XT.
    I was referring to you mentioning what "straight" people do wrong.

They surely do. What I meant was this thread isn't so much about what straight or gay people do, it's about what's right or wrong in the big picture.

Do correct me tho if I misunderstood you.

PS: plus I didn't mean to say: "you can't post that in this thread".
    Far from it, feel free to say anything that's on your mind!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  6. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Yeah pretty true.

7. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I'm sorry but this is backwards. They should not have to protest about it, you should be intelligent enough to realise this and simply allow them to live. Oh, look! As soon as you do that a whole huge "problem" disappears and now you can worry about surviving because you've stopped worrying about gender! (WHICH IS INSANE!)

8. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    Right. That was one of my points in that people can dislike behavior that's actually separate from the very thing they claim to hate:
    So then you get people that go from mild distaste with gays, to fear mongering "WE HAVE TO BEAT THESE GAYS TO PROTECT OUR VALUES AND CHILDREN! IF I DON'T BEAT THE **** OUT OF TEENAGE GAYS THEYLL HURT OUR KIDS! THEYRE THE REASON MY OWN LIFE SUCKS AND WHY OUR COUNTRY IS BAD"

Which is entirely misguided blind hate, resulting in complete unwarranted yet self justified behavior- the types that shove bottles up the rectums of gays. A lot of the brutality I believe is just done by those wanting to commit acts of violence anyway, and they use any public "enemy" to self justify their actions while understanding they won't get brought up on charges. Meaning "No one will care if I beat the **** out of this guy". When you have the government, media and the catch-all "church", the very things setting "order" who won't question the acts of brutality, then that's where I'm certain the whole "it's all about control" thing comes into play.

So ignorance, control, propaganda and self justified violence. If you look hard enough, you'll find those things are the root to a lot of evil behavior people do to each other. In a lot of ways, if not for the internet, a lot more people would be ignorant on these issues- sexual orientation being one of them.

9. NomadAssassin

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
    Well don't tell this to me because I'm not the majority here. I agree with you on the subject but can not change more than half of Europe's opinion. The society here is build up this way and I see no change in future. I'm just telling what the reality is in neutral stand point.

10. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX6800XT G.XT.
    @Veeshush

yeah, well said.

What's interesting is that on the program I'm referring to, a certain journalist said the government is using these things as an excuse to divert attention away from the real issues.

Indeed...

11. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    You're not neutral, stop pretending that you are and stop throwing these wild numbers.
    50% of Europe is not marching against gays.
    Many here don't like homosexuality, especially in your face attitude etc, but no one here but you, is rationalizing and justifying violence against gays.

Slowly but surely, Russia, the hero of WW2 is becoming an ******* of the world.
    Akin to Germany in between the two wars, strapped between self perceived greatness and trauma of lost war(s), loss of superpower status and rising inequality,
    its turning it's everyday frustration to minorities - gays, jews, immigrants you name it.
    Not that they have ever had great status, but this is now turning to state's policy, and not isolated incidents.

It's sad that instead of leading by example in time when USA has lost its moral credit, Russia is demonstrating that the only reason why they have buried their imperialistic desires is simply the lack of resources,
    and in fact that they are WORSE between the two evils.
    At least the West is doing it by the book, some book, any book - URUKHAIS don't follow ANY rules.
    They'll bomb their own Slavic brothers and yesterdays ally if need be.

12. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Most likely it is different in other countries, here in the US the LGBT movement were and most likely still trying to be covered by the American Civil Liberties and Disability Act. That is what is repulsive. How on earth can a "life style choice", as they claim it to be, become a protected class? It is this kind of underhanded maneuverings that does not benefit what they state is being worked towards.

The rest of this is the result of ignorance. He||, individuals were burned alive for being witches. Unfortunately the bull's-eye is painted on that group for the ignorant to overreact to at present. This kind of outrage has been around for a long time. It only takes a difference of some kind to be singled out. That is irony, the perpetrators of the violence today are tomorrow's victims. They are just to blind too see it.

13. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX6800XT G.XT.
    I must say, at the risk of sounding partial, that I agree with the above.

To the point I could just as well have written it myself... truth be told.

14. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX6800XT G.XT.
    Being able to afford basic utilities and being tolerant towards others (be it gay or otherwise) have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Actually, based on my own experience, facing hardship in life teaches you to be more tolerant, rather than less.

As you can relate to people in the minority.
    (= I'm pretty sure people fleeing from Syria, for example, don't give a rats ass about the sexual preference of others...)

15. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    So sad to see people treating others with such cruelty. If they'd just take the time to imagine their victim as a baby in his/her mother's arms or maybe their own brother/sister/child.

16. scipio

scipio Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    I grew up in San Francisco, when I was a teen I despised gay people because it seemed that people associated my city with being gay. As I became an adult I've grown to appreciate our tolerance to every lifestyle. I work with a lot of gay people in the real estate industry, they're some of the hardest working and decent people I know.

The sooner gay people get their just rights as human beings, the sooner our politicians can stop using the issue as a distraction and focus on the real issues in this world

17. NomadAssassin

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
    Hey hey say whatever you want about me but keep Russia out of the subject when you talk with me. I'm not Russian and I don't represent the country in any way.
    By the way I really am neutral on the subject. I just don't like to victimize certain group of people or lick someones ass just to make myself more likable. I'm saying it again I'm with the homosexuals. If I have such friend will support him as a person as much as I can. But I'm not going to fight their war. It simply ain't my problem. Whomever screams too much for his benefit gets annoying doesn't matter if gay, artist or whatever. Gay problems are nothing that much important to me. Not counting the violence towards them of course. This would deeply disturb me if it happens around me and wont allow it. But speaking of law regarding some "equality" no don't count me.

18. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    Exactly, that's the other side of the spectrum which is also unfounded extremism in its own right. You take any group of people, they fight for their rights, and then you get these people with unwarranted self importance who think they're untouchable and entitled to the world. Or they want to misuse and abuse their "minority status" to then self justify every and all of their other behavior- such as the celebrities and the IN YOUR FACE examples.

The whole psychology behind it all is interesting though, and had it stayed a "mental disorder" might had actually entitled them to benefits or therapy of some sort. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology

I just feel now especially that's an overlooked thing because no one wants to go there cause you get into the whole "STOP TRYING TO FIX ME IM FINE" thing. I don't really care what others want to do and I don't want them criminalized or forced into hiding or "fixed". I'm not sure how to explain but I know everyone knows what I'm talking about. There's some separate disorders or something that coexists in the obnoxious ones that set bad examples for the rest of them as a whole. Just as there's something wrong with straight women who are obnoxiously catty, prissy or insane.

What I'm trying to say is I'm sure some people abuse the LGBT acceptance to then justify their coexisting disorders.

Damn right.

19. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    I wanna take you to a gay bar!

soz, I just love that track!

20. NomadAssassin

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
    That's cute. Having a difficult period in your life is really cute to me. Try living your entire life with problems in permanently broken society with even more problem then will see you. That's not a Hollywood movie it's real life. Easy to speak when you are not in people's shoes. I might not be facing that much misfortune but have seen first hand lots of things that are uneasy for the mind to assimilate how could be even possible.
    The other thing. I can hook you up into one of these immigration camps with Syrian refugees (I really can). Tell them there you are gay and your head will roll lol They already killed a boy in Bulgaria for being homosexual in one of these camps. So they gives lots of rats asses about such things. People don't lose their ideals just because they left their home place.