The AMD Ryzen All In One Tread /Overclocking/Memory Speeds & Timings/Tweaking/Cooling Part 2

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards AMD' started by vbetts, Sep 24, 2018.

1. SpecChum

SpecChum Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 - Acer XR34
    Hey all, LTNS :)

I've decided to go down the rabbit hole of tightening my timings, but for the life of me I can't get anything, regardless of timings, or whether it's 1T or 2T, to work without GDM when using 3200.

With GDM on, everything seems to work fine, no errors on an overnight mem test, but when I turn GDM off, even at loose timings, I get errors in minutes when I test the memory.

Ryzen 1700 on a ASUS C6H, G-Skill 3200C14 RAM - VDIMM is 1.35v, but it actually shows as 1.37v in HWiNFO.

Current timings below - these work fine, and yes, I know the 13's will be rounded up as I'm using GDM :)

Any ideas?

Obviously if you need any further info or specs, let me know.

Attached Files:

2. SpecChum

SpecChum Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 - Acer XR34
    Scrap that, I decided 1T was too much hassle (nothing worked), so I decided to see how far I could push with GDM on instead.

Got this, which I'm very pleased with - might push for 14-14-14-14-30, but I want to stop at 1.4v if I can.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  3. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080Ti VISION OC
  4. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080Ti VISION OC