1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The AMD Ryzen All In One Tread /Overclocking/Memory Speeds & Timings/Tweaking/Cooling Part 2

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards AMD' started by vbetts, Sep 24, 2018.

1. DW75

DW75 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ROG GTX1080 Ti OC
    Is anyone else here planning on diving into an R7 2700X, since Intel is offering such poor value with their new CPUs ? Hey Chispy, what do you get for temps on yours ? Mine is boosting on various cores up to 4.35GHz, and temps in gaming are around 58 or so.

chispy likes this.
  2. SplashDown

SplashDown Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    Same here, I get 4.35 and my temps hit 56.

chispy likes this.
  3. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti - RX 580
    I am running an all core overclock of 4.3Ghz at 1.45v and temps running wprime 1024m as stability test is ~60c full load , while gaming is much lower , max ~55c depending on the game.

4. DW75

DW75 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ROG GTX1080 Ti OC
    What do you guys have for cooling ? I have a Noctua NH-U14S.

chispy likes this.

5. SplashDown

SplashDown Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    XSPC Raystorm Kit with RX240 radiator & 2 Corsair Mag Lev fans on it. But I'm completely silent when gaming the fans will kick up a little more when I bench or something like that or big task ect. But silent 56 when gaming.

chispy likes this.
  6. G13Homi

G13Homi Active Member

GPU:
    Vega 64 2x xfx
    just joined the club folks, finally after 7 months of saving i have replaced the old i7 4820k
    2700x
    Gigabyte Aorus x470 Gaming 5
    16 gb Corsair RGB Pro 3200 (wow pretty)

paired with my vega 64 croossfire here is my first run

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/16795221

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    AsiJu, chispy, OnnA and 2 others like this.
  7. DW75

DW75 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ROG GTX1080 Ti OC
    Great to see another person here.

chispy and G13Homi like this.
  8. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
    Was finally able to get Realtek UAD driers working with the Windows Store Apps; Realtek Audio Control and Sonic Studio 3 on my CH6. Will post the links if anyone is interested.

chispy likes this.
  9. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti - RX 580
    Custom made H2O loop , Heatkiller IV Pro all cooper cpu block + 2x 280 + 1x140 Swiftech Rads + D5 pump.

Awesome setup , please post pictures if you can and welcome :)

Please do post the links my friend and thank you.

OnnA likes this.
  10. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
    First Link: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105341-DRIVERS-Realtek-HD-Audio&highlight=realtek

Downloaded the UAD driver from the above thread on the ROG site (first post).
    The Realtek Audio Console worked for me but not SS3.
    Do not know what to think about Sonic Radar but that is still not functioning under the UAD driver.
    Getting SS3 working required one more download and installation.
    After installing the above UAD driver, this driver needs to be installed. Need to make sure this version is being used or SS3 did not work.

Nahimic_component_driver found in this post linking download straight from ASUS:

https://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=search&query=realtek uad 1030&childforums=1&ids=1&limitstart=294&Itemid=866&lang=en

Post has been updated since last night. Have not used the updated component driver.
    I updated the A-volute Nahimic 3 driver through device manager.

From my understanding, universal is not truly universal. Vendor specific hardware identifier is needed for SS3. That is why only the ASUS A-volute driver worked and only version 1030. I will try the updated version when I get home to see it that version works as well.

EDIT: The newest UAD driver(8557) and Nahimic component driver(1.1.3) all work as before with the exception of Sonic Radar still being down for the count. SS3 and Realtek Audio Control UWPs are working.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    chispy likes this.

11. DW75

DW75 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ROG GTX1080 Ti OC
    chispy and OnnA like this.
  12. G13Homi

G13Homi Active Member

GPU:
    Vega 64 2x xfx
    [​IMG]
    Finally all leak tested, placed the glass back in after a good cleaning. the reflection is a little rough in this pic, once it gets dark i will post a better one. By far the best looking build ive ever done.

chispy likes this.
  13. G13Homi

G13Homi Active Member

GPU:
    Vega 64 2x xfx
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] heres a few of the build in progress.

chispy likes this.
  14. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    :D -> Change hosting service

chispy likes this.
  15. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD

chispy likes this.

16. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti - RX 580
    As promise , i will post on the sale section some very sweet deals on AMD Ryzen cpus , AM4 motherboards , Ram combos + Some Intel cpus and Z370 motherboards , RX 570. I'm keeping my Asus Crosshair Hero VII x470 with one of my 2700x Ryzen cpus for my 24/7 Gaming / htpc / PC everything else must go. I'm selling the hardware at a low cost because i'm not using it and i will start doing competitive benchmarking on Liquid Nitrogen again for hwbot points , hence i need to gather all funds that i can because this shiitz it's expensive hobbie , but i love it :). my loss your gain.

pick your combo here:
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/f...0-z370-samsung-b-die-and-micron-rx570.423706/

17. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti - RX 580
    Guru3d members only sale is for 3 days only , from today Wednesday October 31st , 2018 until Saturday November 3 , 2018. **

18. DW75

DW75 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ROG GTX1080 Ti OC
    That a nice of you to offer stuff at such good prices there, chispy. That RX 570 for 100 US is a really good deal for someone wanting a video card on a budget too. You should put that up in the AMD video card section. It will sell today I bet.

chispy likes this.
  19. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
    Looks like Elmor has left ASUS.

Hopefully next board release will not be so plagued and ASUS will still be a viable choice.

20. SplashDown

SplashDown Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    Bummer, I've used ASRock boards and they were fine boards built good just didn't have the options of a CH VII mostly really fine tuning a setup, but they are overclockable ran my 8350 @ 4.7 & 1.53 v for years ASRock 990FX Extreme9 and it's still going just using as my TV Stream setup now and running back at stock 4.0 but board is still cruzin. Glad my new board [Asus CH VII] is good and working right I paid enough for it...lol But that news is bummer for Asus and us. Wonder if someone will care enough to take his place and work with everyone like Elmor did. Anyhow if I hadn't bought the Asus it would have probably been ASRock.