Thanks for listening.

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by PrMinisterGR, Feb 23, 2015.

1. alexrose1uk

alexrose1uk Active Member

GPU:
    R9 290 PCS+ 4GB@1150/1500
    It'll take some time to come to fruition, but any step in the right direction I'll take. Anything that'll help AMD remain more competitive against Nvidia and Intel is a good step for competition and us, the consumer.

If we lose AMD for any reason, we're going to be in for a world of hurt with those two as monopolies, they're bad enough as it is!

2. klaupe

klaupe Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti AmpExtreme
    Yes, that would be terrible. So let´s see what happens.

3. stevvie

stevvie Member Guru

GPU:
    5700XT Pulse
    Finally, this is exactly why mantel gives a performance increase in the few games that support it to lower powered AMD cpu's. Those of us with enough Intel CPU power see little or no gain in using mantel. But hats off to them for trying, after the lack luster omega drivers .

4. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Not bad. I like it.

Does this means that the CPU optimization guy before him has been fired :)

5. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    I agree with you 100%. I've been saying it a lot but this was my first amd cards and my last. I will go Nvidia no way am I going to suffer the way I did with late crossfire profiles and some games I get lower performance than I should. I really feel bad for AMD cause they to late on this.