Texture floating,texture switch quality and ''moving'' and diverse visual bug

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by CortoMalteser, Jan 23, 2020.

1. CortoMalteser

CortoMalteser New Member

GPU:
    Rtx2060m
    Hi,

I have some troubles with battlefield 5. I have strong 100+ fps in game, but texture is moving (blood for exemple), some texture kinda missing or the rendering is very poor. I have bad render distance, and i can go through some texture, it's like textures are floating.. I have some full black rocks texture too. It's very annoying, and i don't know if it's a game bug or something else. I'm afraid it's my card.

I have a Lenovo y540, with i7 9750h paired with an rtx2060m and 16go of ram. I've used DDU to clean and reinstall the driver, change every settings in game, test my temps ,dx11,dx12 etc.. nothing works. I've reinstalled win10 (partially), and again nothing change.I don't see these bugs in other games (for now). Can you help a desesperate gamer ?

ps. I can link some pics

2. CortoMalteser

CortoMalteser New Member

GPU:
    Rtx2060m
    I allow myself to ''up'' this thread, i don't find any solution..

3. Caesar

Caesar Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti Titanium
  4. CortoMalteser

CortoMalteser New Member

GPU:
    Rtx2060m
    OMG Caesar i had to thx you for your response ! I was feeling lonely a little !
    Yes it's me for the record. I will try that rigth away!

5. CortoMalteser

CortoMalteser New Member

GPU:
    Rtx2060m

It's one of my problem for exemple.
    In game, i've changed my settings to post processing high and Taa high. Nothing change.
    I've tried to change the settings in the nvidia panel control. nothing change... So i've tried the opposite in both (nvidia and game settings), and nothing change too

thx for the advice anyway

6. CortoMalteser

CortoMalteser New Member

GPU:
    Rtx2060m

Nice exemple of another of my problem..

7. andries

andries Active Member

GPU:
    Galax 2080 ti
    It looks like the higher resolution ground textures are loading or streaming in quite slowly over the lower ones in the second video. Could be the game engine and not your system.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  8. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSIrtx2080 superXS
    Looks more like an added dirt texture that`s not pinned to the wall properly, i`d say that`s a game issue not you hardware.

9. CortoMalteser

CortoMalteser New Member

GPU:
    Rtx2060m
    hi all,
    thx for the answers! if you are right, there is no solution? Sad but reassuring.
    But i don't think that's a common bug btw.
    I will upload my one video of issues

10. andries

andries Active Member

GPU:
    Galax 2080 ti
    Have you tried looping a benchmark like 3dMark Port Royal perhaps? That should be strenuous on your gpu's cuda cores and memory, aswell as your tensor and rt cores. It would be a good indication to see if there is anything wrong with your hardware.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020

11. CortoMalteser

CortoMalteser New Member

GPU:
    Rtx2060m
    I've made a video,
    Thx for the tip ! i've tried, the trial version, with gpu z and nothing to say.. I don't see artifact or other, temps etc are good, frequencies are normal. A little blurry maybe

12. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    im not seeing it or maybe i not looking in right place?

I do know Swtor has bug where the textures swap from low to high on characters, but that is long standing bug in swtor and to

13. CortoMalteser

CortoMalteser New Member

GPU:
    Rtx2060m
    I think it's the video quality, but first clip you can see low render distance,20s you can see the wall texture floating, 32s you can see to the left some glitch on the wall,50s another glitch on the wall, 1.18m you can see full black rock texture (not normal),1.37 you can see on the floor the switch quality of texture, 1.55 some flieckering.

14. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    youtube video quality is crap to my eyes so that problably it as to why i couldnt see it

CortoMalteser likes this.