Test Drive Unlimited Released Today (not offical)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Jeremy, Mar 2, 2007.

1. damien666

damien666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    gtx580 EK H2O @36'c load
    ****zz i just formated my hdd, and i forgot to backup my savegame!!!!! so much hours of gaming lost... anyway to get it back? [/QUOTE]

no i did the same and its not the same when u use someones elses is it lol

2. Sieras

Sieras Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 4GB
    Haha, my savegames just got corrupted again.. that's it, no more TDU again. That was the last straw :puke3:

3. Flukester

Flukester Banned

GPU:
    eVga GTX 260 Core216 896M
    God I'm getting sick of these poor quality releases. The online play is a joke to say the least. I just got this game, having had the warez version for a bit. Figured I was playing it enough like usual be fair and buy the game. What do I get, total garbage online play. Blinking cars, disconnections etc. Holy crap I'm just getting really peeved with this total lack of quality. You go to their forums and morons are telling people, it's ur firewall, it's this, it's that, disable this and disable that. Total BS. It's the crap netcode in the game period. I've been jammed up in many a race where the only thing I can do is ALT F4 and terminate TDU...Game has great gfx but online it is a true POS. No LAN play either is just so bloody idiotic. They better really get their arses moving and put out a real patch to fix things... I bought this game to go dragging around with buddies and I spend most of my time just trying to find people and realize for some reason the server just isn't reporting em or my connection to their server went down! :bang:

4. Finny

Finny Maha Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX260 core 216 soon
    Anyone now have the problem where you load the game, it goes to the "connecting to internet" thing then acts like it is going to a new resolution then freezes and crashes?:S Fresh install doesn't even help. I liked that game:(

5. StreeTunder

StreeTunder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 1024Mb
    i dont have a single problem with this game... are you by any chance running it with the last patch 1.66?..

6. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    What about the surround sound audio positioning when you use a front-engined car from the cockpit view? Everyone has that problem afaik :p

7. Flukester

Flukester Banned

GPU:
    eVga GTX 260 Core216 896M
    I truly don't know how you have no problems with the game unless you live right beside their servers?! lol. I certainly never have problems network wise playing anything. I have a good quality connection. Everyone I know, at least a dozen people say and agree the netcode in the game totally sucks. People are getting random crashes, stuttering and inability to see friends right beside them. This has got to be the buggiest game I have ever seen. Single player works fine, MP stinks so far. sigh.

8. StreeTunder

StreeTunder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 1024Mb
    I didnt notice anything..

lol, no but i dont have any conection problem here... everything here works at 100% after patch, before i had some problem with the sound, the bass wasnt working at 100%, now its fine.

9. Im2bad

Im2bad Guest

GPU:
    3080 Gaming X Trio
    I haven't at least yet noticed anything wrong with the game in MP. And oh my me, I have a wireless DSL connection and still it works like a miracle, considering that the link station is about 30 km away. It's just that sometimes it keeps saying that no TDU Unlimited server could be found at the moment.

10. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    anyone running SLi? after the patch it was still stuttering. i thought it was my wheel, but after uninstalling it i still have the stuttering. from what i have read it seems its a SLi issue now? runs alot better with only one GPU but less then half the frame rates :(