[Test] Are you a Psychopath?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Extraordinary, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
  2. Nosein

Nosein Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 580
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.

3. Fox2232

Fox2232 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Test is constructed in wrong way. They ask often 2 very different questions in most of the points. And that's wrong. They join your self assessment and way you think others see you into same point. That's misleading.

Then you have very relative questions there like:
    5. I often don't feel much concern for possible losses or suffering of the persons I leave behind. Actually I feel that some of them didn't deserve it better for their dullness or the way they behaved towards myself.
    => I say there is huge difference if you trash nice, caring people or if you leave behind only abusive, harmful individuals. In 1st case your behavior would be wrong, in 2nd case there would be nothing wrong on moving on with your life after abusive relationship.

or

9. At times, I feel a strong need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation, I get bored easily. This might result in me taking chances and doing things that are risky. Carrying tasks through 'to the bitter end' or staying in the same job for a longer time can feel very difficult for me.
    => Is it about you being insatiable? Or is it about you being unable to finish tasks/plans? Those things are not connected at all. You may get to do 10 times as many things as others and finish them all.

or

29. My behavior or the way I feel is different from what is expected or accepted in the culture I grew up in in at least 2 of the following areas:
    a) the way I perceive and interpret things, people, and events
    b) the range, intensity of my affects or the 'appropriateness' in the way I display my emotions
    c) control over my impulses and gratification of my needs
    d) the way I relate to others and handle interpersonal situations.
    => a) One can have disorder or can be extra sensory equipped (better perception, much higher empathy).
    => b) Too much, or too little? Which one is wrong? In relation to what situation?
    => c) Is having too much self control wrong? Because while they aim at looking on pathological signs (which would be lack of self control), you may behave out of criteria in exactly opposite and harmless way.
    => d) I take everyone as equal, till they prove otherwise. That's again out of expected criteria as general population is not as friendly on 1st encounter.

or

40. Certain circumstances or people can have a strong influence on me, to the extent that I might change my plans or goals. I'd call myself suggestible.
    => I can imagine dozens of circumstances for which I'll change my plan in an instant... Like having gun pointing at me. But I would not call myself suggestible, I'd call myself sensible.
    And My results:
    So, you maybe want to redo your test and consider all those faults they made in there. Ignore those highly relative parts and focus on those which can be objectively assessed like:
    "Certain circumstances or people can have a strong influence on me, to the extent that I might change my plans or goals. I'd call myself suggestible."
    IGNORE / EVALUATE

Btw. I can spot psychopaths withing few hours just from their interaction with other people. No need to even talk to them. (That actually clouds things.)
    And it should be noted, that being a psychopath does not necessarily makes one harmful individual. And as always, there is scale.
    That test does not distinct between sociopathy and psychopathy, so it can easily misdiagnose you.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  4. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Nahhh....no im not. If i suffered from antisocial personality disorder i would already killed some kittens and puppies when i was younger. :D

5. Nosein

Nosein Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 580
    Its a bit of fun, but at the same time, im a little concerned at how this site is trying to pass itself of as having any qualification for diagnosing such issues. Theres a big diff between people tying in their symptoms to google and then theres sites like this suggesting your on the the verge of a mental breakdown.

That isnt going to help people who suffer from any level of anxiety.

Dr? Professor? Nope, just good ol Richard.

Clicking on the Contact link :https://www.counseling-office.com/contact.phtml, brings up this : ERROR: kontakt.phtml (The system cannot find the file specified)

I think theres a reason hes based in Thailand.

Heres his youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV5Pgw3H2_Hx33BCOUjmcnQ

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  6. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I'm 37.50% a Phychopath. Dissapointing really....

7. Spartan

Spartan Master Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 PCS+
    Not surprised

[​IMG]

8. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    62.5%

[​IMG]

9. k3vst3r

k3vst3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KP3090 G9 240Hz
    Factor 1 68.75%

Factor 2 22.22%

Traits 75%

100% general personality disorder

10. pogostickio

pogostickio Master Guru

GPU:
    Hallryu's HIS 5850 GPU
    I've only recently become aware how many there are, all around us, at different levels.

11. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Just needed that lil extra confirmation. :eyes:

80%

[​IMG]

12. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Looks like I have a disorder, in a general way, generally speaking. How useful! I just knew there was something wrong with me but just could not put a finger on it. Is the sarcasm coming through?

13. Fox2232

Fox2232 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Sorry, no sarcasm perceived. I think this thread gave me schizophrenia, as one symptom is inability to look beyond literal meaning of words.

Or maybe I contracted STC (Sexually Transmitted Cretinism).

14. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    These things are always funny to me, and the spelling mistakes on the page are quite telling...

I don't need to take this test, as I have counselling already and whenever I visit them in the basement, they keep telling me there is nothing wrong with me, so...

15. thatguy91

thatguy91 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 480 RS 4 GB
    My result:
    Has anyone received full marks? :uhoh:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017

16. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    50% factor 1
    44.44% factor 2
    4 of 9
    There is no indication that you might have a histrionic personality disorder
    40%

No problems here it seems.

17. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    I'm too stupid to even be a psychopath...

5/38

:(

18. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    I was going to try this but the voices in my head talked me out of it.