Teen to graduate college after year

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by zhackore, Apr 26, 2007.

1. zhackore

zhackore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
  2. orenda635

orenda635 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7600GS 256mb / Radeon 9550 32mb
    I don't even think it's possible to do that. Not at UofT anyway after the slimy SOBs "restructured" the History department to only offer half credit courses. :mad2:

The workload would be astronomical. That's at least 3hrs of in class time per week, per course plus homework.

3. Ghz

Ghz Maha Guru

GPU:
    evga 6800ultra 256mb
    dady must have his foot way up her ass.

question though, how the hell do you finish up so many classes so quickly in highschool? because my HS was all "go with the flow" esc.

did not aprieciate wasting so many years of my life when I could have done it in 1 or 2.

4. The_AC

The_AC Maha Guru

GPU:
    R9 390X
    Both the people who run the university and the people who run the community college are morons. And while I'm at it with the name calling, her parents are probably dumb too.

5. ebucemag

ebucemag Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD HD 7850 2GB Crossfire
    Wow, I bet she is a ignorant beotch..

6. SorienOR

SorienOR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT + Acer 1080p
    I took 23 credits one term in school. Not only was it 23 credits but all the classes were on Tuesday and Thursday only..I was at school from 8am to 10:30pm!

But it was still the best term of my entire college education. 2 days in school, I got most homework done in the day between classes and then 4 days of doing nothing.

7. orenda635

orenda635 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    What's the system like in the US? At the University of Toronto, the year is divided up into three 3 month semesters. During the fall/winter period, single semester courses are worth 0.5 credits while "full year" (September-April) course are worth 1 credit. Summer courses 1.5 month courses are 0.5 credits while full semester courses are 1 credit.

8. The Kyle

The Kyle Banned

GPU:
    Radeon HD3870 / Radeon HD
    So she doesn't have a social life. Grats for her...

9. Crucible

Crucible Maha Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti ASAP
    What she has is a disorder. Her obsession with knowledge is going to be her downfall. She will never really get out of college.

10. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    gooly !!!
    lol :p
    thats the opposite of me
    i'm failing a lotta classes :D
    stupid circuit boards
    :( :cry:
    now i'm sad

11. darknight909

darknight909 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 2080
    well she only has to pay for 1 year lol so i guess thats good

im only taking enough credits to be considered a full time student 12 credits

12. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    Well who says she can't handle it. If she is a top echelon genius she may rip through it all and ask for seconds.

[sarcasm]Or maybe she is a dumbass ROLF LOL!!!111oneone[/sarcasm]

I am so sick of the blatant negative tripe that some people like to spew every chance they get. Especially when it comes to putting down people they don't know and haven't got the slightest clue about.

13. SolidBladez

SolidBladez Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti OC
    I'd give her about less than a year until her hair falls out.

Happend to my friend junior year of high school. He thougt it was a rare disease and it turned out to be because he was too stressed out. Damn pushy asian parents. Wanted him to be something that I'm sure he didn't want to be. :(

Mike.

14. InGen

InGen Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 570
    I had to do 24 units plus one networking project to achieve my IT Diploma at level 3 (top level), with that diploma i dont need to go to university, if i did i would only be redoing what ive already done. This course covered everything from binary, hexidecimal to signal theory, networking, operating systems, hardware and software development etc.

It really is worth going for the best, it will be worth it in the end and you feel great about yourself for achieving. 0

I admire her effort to be honest

InGen

Last edited: Apr 26, 2007
  15. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    Maybe that girl is the real Charlie? ;)

16. bcoupland

bcoupland Master Guru

GPU:
    9300 onboard
    she needs to spend more time in the pub. that's what i did. took me 5 years to get my honours degree (i was seriously ill for a year though). off back in january to do my master of Engineering so i can work towards chartership.

i too admire her effort but she will burn out eventually. also without social interaction she will have problems getting through job interviews.

17. The_AC

The_AC Maha Guru

GPU:
    R9 390X
    I'm still trying to figure out why colleges are giving her credit for classes, even though she doesn't even have a high school diploma. I suppose kids can drop out of middle school and go straight into college? -_-

18. MrBen

MrBen Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce4 ti 4200 128MB
    That's amazing! I'm in my last year of college... I've been taking five classes a quarter. Each class is four hours and meets once a week. Plus I work 25hrs a week. I did two years of college in high school. I did a program where the last two years of high school could be completed at a community college. I wouldn't have it any other way!

19. darknight909

darknight909 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 2080
    You can move ahead in High School too, maybe she took the test for her GED and scored extremely well on her SAT to get her into a college

I wouldnt doubt that was the case

20. orenda635

orenda635 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yep, going to be 5yrs for me too. I was in a bad program first year.