TeamGroup Launches T-FORCE VULCAN TUF Gaming Alliance memory

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    I see some comedy factor here:
    Is it Team or Group? No, it's TeamGroup. And they have Alliance on top of it. TUF said.
    Certified by TUF, greatest authority on gaming.
    And it is operating on 1,2V? What's that? No, that's not DDR4 standard, that's Ultra Low Working Voltage. TUF said.
    And they kindly wrote timing profile into those chips, how kind of them... I guess XMP 2.0 is now considered premium in TUF world?
    And your ICs were hand selected by kawaii girl based on cuteness of chips.
    And the warranty... You can take them with you into grave. Or maybe they'll take you into theirs.

Not enough? So, they are also Vulcan and T-Force. And after they were manufactured based on cute girl's feelings, mean guy from ASUS was looking at them strictly.

But in the end, it really took 4 bodybuilders from R&D team/group to just take those certificates from cold, dead hands of TUF nerds whose last words were: "We'll pwn you like in CS:GO."

3. NewTRUMP Order

NewTRUMP Order Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3080
    Either my anti-psychotic medication isn't working or English is not your first language? What's so funny? TeamGroup is the name of the company they have been around since 1997 not new to the party. 1.2 v is only for the 2400mhz module, from 3000mhz on it is 1.35v that's funny? You would have asked where are the timings if they weren't supplied how is that funny? Xmp 2.0 IS premium over 1.0 not only to Tuf but to most mainstream motherboards nothing funny here. A lifetime warranty is hysterical I guess? Here is a hand stamp to show your nerd friends at recess. [​IMG]Now that's funny!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  4. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Pull out a bit :) Then you'll see it. It is bit hard to see it from inside.

5. SaLaDiN666

SaLaDiN666 Member

GPU:
    1080 GTX
    Come one, 3600mhz with CL19. That just awful, do they use the Hynix chips there?