Tattoo's

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Meta|Gear, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Meta|Gear

Meta|Gear Pretty Hate Machine

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950 Dual-X 3L
  2. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I like it.. really I do *smile* A friend of mine got a tattoo exactly where I think you want it. It looks awesome and I don't think you'll regret it. Nice symbolic tattoo.. Still searching for the perfect tiger myself.. *sighs*

3. Ilmarin

Ilmarin Master Guru

GPU:
    POV 7800GTX 512 extreme
    just like im looking *or trying to draw* the perfect Elf

*double sigh*

4. MrOuija

MrOuija Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF2 MX 400 32MB/GF 7600 g
    That's really cool..see my avatar for my tattoo..the 4 Aces with the Shield of Amsterdam on the first one. Yeah i really got love 4 my city:D.
    This one is on my upper left arm, i'm thinking about getting another one on one of my lower arms..just don't really know what yet so untill i've got a great idea that one remains empty;) by the way it might be a good idea to go to a tattooshop and let someone work it out first, those guys can come up with really great details..for example the crown and the triangle on mine..my idea was to have a rounding crown..but he came up with this one and i liked it a lot better, and i'm also very fond of the red 'background triangle'..Sit down with these guys and discuss, so you know you've got the coolest tattoo in your opinion and can't regret it.

[​IMG]
    This is a bit crooked picture just taken after i got mine..anyway i hope you'll get that one and enjoy..they're addicting man:D

Last edited: Jun 3, 2004

5. Ilmarin

Ilmarin Master Guru

GPU:
    POV 7800GTX 512 extreme
    i really want one too dammit.my perfect elf maiden....
    but tattoos are like The One of your life you have to be patient but theyll eventually come to you or you to them

6. k4t4n4

k4t4n4 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    B
    I want a heart >> <3! :p

7. xafier

xafier Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 290
    I designed my own tattoo a while back, then I lost it, I've still got the idea in my head so I'm sure I could draw it again... just dunno if it'd be as good...

my problem is lack of cash and also lack of guts, i absolutly HATE needles, I'm not a wimp I just have this phobia of needles... also I'd LOVE a giant tiger or tiger head accross my back... but the cost for that would be insane, not to mention having to have it done in 3 or 4 parts!

8. Meta|Gear

Meta|Gear Pretty Hate Machine

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950 Dual-X 3L
    BMEZINE

This site may be able to help you find what your looking for Ilmarin, alot of tattoos from other contributors and piercings :p

9. [TheFORCE]

[TheFORCE] Guest

wtf is up with all the stars lol...

my father has 3 tattoos , 1 on each arm and 1 on his right hand right above the index finger. ive told him that im gonna get 1 too he was like " nah dont do it" lol but im working out so i can get some muscles and then i wil get one, they dont look good if u dont got big arms for some reason lol

10. BigBluntKill3r

BigBluntKill3r Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6600-GT 128meg PCI-E
    i have 5 tattoo's myself 1 on each forearm one on my chest and and 2 more on my upper right arm one is a complete band around my right bicep.out of my 5 the band had to be the most painfull the inseide of the bicep is really sensitive rather then that all went well no infections etc helps when you go to a tattoo artisit whose been in the buisness for over 40 years too.

11. Gilbo

Gilbo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    x800pro
    i would get a tattoo, but i would need to think of something absolutely genius first. And IMO band tatoo's are a BAD idea, but if it makes you happy, well, have fun!