Syndicate remake in the works!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by harkinsteven, May 26, 2011.

1. MfA

MfA Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1060 6GB
  2. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    I like this game, it maybe not a Syndicate 2012 as i'd have imagined it (not by long shot) but its still not bad at all. Perfect title to play when i'm done with DeusEx eventually. :)

3. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
  4. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce

5. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
  6. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    Source
    fakin consoles :bang:

7. tuco

tuco Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 460's
  8. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Nothing to do with consoles, most console ports these days are DX11, it seems none of the PC only developers want to use DX10/11 for fear of alienating XP users, as every PC only game seems to be DX9 only.

I actually thought this was going to be OpenGL considering it from the guys who did Riddick, which I’m sure was OpenGL.

Game still look like a waste of franchise, FPS’s really do seem to be killing creativity in gaming these days.

9. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    Ofcourse. True gamer will stay with outdated and un-supported Windows XP. All we have DX10/DX11 cards. Consoles and console "gamers" are the main reason of DX9 developing/ holding back :bang:
    And another one: SONY and Microsoft will not accept situation which will allow PC version to look 10x time better than console crap :nerd:
    Actual hardware has all for this.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  10. Ouzo

Ouzo Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X

11. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Stryx Rx 580
  12. Redemption80

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Xzibit, if that was true then there would be no point ever owning a PC in the future, and when the new console release, and there are still DX9 only PC games, i wonder what excuse people will come up with lol.

Ouzo, that sounds much better than this sell out sequel in name only game, just a pity i can't find much information past September last year.

13. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    likely the same engine as escape from, butcher bay and the darkness, a custom made one

14. zhengzhoudave

zhengzhoudave Master Guru

GPU:
    4GB EVGA GTX680 FTW 2xSLI
    I'm actually quite optimistic about this game - based on what i've seen it looks like it's going to capture the right vibe! Sort of Cyber punkish, which is exactly what a near future where corporations rule the world should be like in the guize of a game. All the cool microchip in the head features look like they'll work too. The gun play i'm not too sure about nor the level design or story arc. Their is still plenty of room to jizz it up based on what I have/have not seen!

But optimistic, at least compared to this years release shedule. My main FPS I'm looking forward to is the new Metro game!

15. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Stryx Rx 580
    actually from the latest screens i've seen, the graphics look dated compensated with lens flare, look at the walls of the indoor scenes, look at the buildings and the windows in the outdoor ones,i'm not impressed, absolutely nothing special about it, hope the gameplay is a step forward, fingers crossed.

16. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    BTW, Coop Demo can be downloaded on XBOX lIve, for PSN tomorrow. For PC?... stupid EA :bang:
    And they want to promote their ****y Origin?:nerd:

17. Redemption80

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    No demo likely because its crap and would put people off buying it.
    You notice EA will release a demo for Mass Effect 3, so for certain games they are willing to bother.

Could be just that Starbreeze couldn't be bothered with making one, no one bothers with making demos these days except indie developers, and the occasional football game lol.

18. zhengzhoudave

zhengzhoudave Master Guru

GPU:
    4GB EVGA GTX680 FTW 2xSLI
    I don't think I'm going to have a clue about whether or not I can get into this game until I play it's single player for a good session! I'm not really into co-op gaming or MMO's and stuff!

Anyway my point is that it looks so much like COD and yet so very different at the same time - So I have no idea what to think!

19. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    I was excited for this at first because it was being developed by Starbreeze. And I loved Riddick and The Darkness.
    But, then to learn that a lot of people left Starbreeze before this game started development... my faith in the project dropped.

20. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    Coop video looks kinda bland. Shiny weapons like in DeusEx, wallhack-like enemy highlighting like in R6 Patriots and archievement messages blocking half of the screen like in CoD. :p

Not sure about this one. I'll wait what reviews say about the SP first before even considering getting it.