SweetFX Shader Suite release and discussion thread #5

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by CeeJay.dk, Nov 30, 2014.

1. AATT

AATT Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    right, so this is just a matter of setting it up properly what i have issue with is the game itself, the clarity of the image during movement in particular, i knew this (deferred lighting engine etc) but surely forgot how bad it was..

i need to run dsr from 4k to 1440p output here with in-game 4x msaa and high fxaa to somewhat get a playable state for my liking (seeing players far away easily etc) but then i need to cap the fps below 100 which is ok but not optimal

certain "moiré effect" or noise like features, and certain lines (shader alias?) have a crawl to them, i remember bf4 having this but not as bad, maybe i re installed the wrong game then hah, but on that there are no active noshar canal tdm servers :)o_O

ps there is no txaa like AA that can be injected into games as of now is it?

2. Primordiarch

Primordiarch New Member

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1070
    Hello. Is there another server for SweetFX configurator? I can't download from ge.tt for some reason.

3. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
  4. someonenotyou

someonenotyou New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2
    Hi.
    I want to install SweetFX for GTA 4, but I already have d3d9.dll and dxgi.dll used for DXVK (DirectX to Vulkan).

Is there any other way I can install SweetFX and to keep DXVK?

5. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz

why not use ReShade instead of sweetFX?
    then i could help you^^

if you need more detailed help i urge you to join us at the RESHADE Discord Server - discord.gg/PrwndfH
    That is, if you have DISCORD..

Best Regards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ReShade 4.9 was released...

Download:
    https://reshade.me/

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021