SweetFX Shader Suite release and discussion thread #5

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by CeeJay.dk, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Goose

Goose Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX980Ti Hybrid (+ GT745)
    I … Don't understand the ReShade debate, here, but it seems the only way to get SweetFX 2.something, which in turn was supposed to be 64-bit compatible.

Only I can't get it to work with the 64-bit version of MW: O. The 32-bit will work with the 32-bit version, natch, but going 64-bit was a big performance issue within MW: O, so I ask about it.

Also: Depth edge detection seems to just blow up? :pray2pc:

Code:
    D:\GAMES\Piranha\MechWarrior Online\Bin32\/SweetFX/Shaders/SMAAWrap.h(93, 53): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'depthSampler'

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  2. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    I'm playing GZDoom again (Brutal doom, love it, can't help it :D) and was wondering if there was an "EMBOSS" shader for Reshade? Its available in QeffectsGL opengl injector (which I use with Bloom) but no in SweetFX or Reshade?

I would like to stop using QeffectsGL as it crashes on my AMD setup, yet does not if I use the Intel GPU or an Nvida GPU. Seems there is a memory leak related error (drivers?) so If I can use SweetFX / Reshade in OpenGL, that would be perfect.

3. vejn

vejn Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 7870 TF3
    Ceejay, could you make link fow Sweet FX 2.0 but without reshade?

4. Goose

Goose Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX980Ti Hybrid (+ GT745)
    Well: I can get SweetFX 2.0 to work with the MW: O 64-bit client; Just needed to shut down FRAPS. :bang: :nerd:

5. hditano

hditano Active Member

GPU:
    2070 Super OC
    Even tho i really like sweetfx and reshade...for the love of jebus i cannot make it look like enb

6. topcat77

topcat77 Master Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte rtx 2070 s
    Its been a long time since I used this software. It was on a ati gpu in BF3. Will this work with a 970 and in BF4? If so any pros/cons ?

7. Quest

Quest Member Guru

GPU:
    SLI GTX 770 JETSTREAM 4GB
    Is there any solution to make it work for Dungeon Siege III?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  8. topcat77

topcat77 Master Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte rtx 2070 s
    Would someone please try and help me with sweetfx and BF4 ? I looked all over the web for what I needed, but I must have gotten the wrong stuff and really messed up !

What do I need ?
    windows 7 64 .
    Thanks .

9. TonyTurbo

TonyTurbo Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 @ 1750/1180
    Is Reshade and Sweetfx 2.0 compatible with Windows 10? I'm trying to get it working wit h GTA V but no good so far.

10. topcat77

topcat77 Master Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte rtx 2070 s
    Got it to work .

11. TonyTurbo

TonyTurbo Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 @ 1750/1180
    how did you get it to work? When the game launches, it just freezes once it sees Reshade.

12. Xanvast

Xanvast Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan X P 3 Way SLI
    Got the bad surprise seeing that Reshade and W10 are not working well together : either I get graphic bugs or the performance dives to single digits :wanker:

13. TonyTurbo

TonyTurbo Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 @ 1750/1180
    Can someone please help me get latest Reshade + Sweetfx 2.0 working with GTA V please. It was working yesterday when I had the game running, now every time I launch the game I get the notification top left of screen stating Reshade failed then a line of text in red. I've tried reinstalling the latest reshade + sweetfx 2.0 multiple times, renaming the ReShade64.dll to dxgi.dll but nothing seems to work. When I run the ReShade setup tool that and point to the GTAV exe manually it says it can't copy ReShade64.dll

Nothing seems to work, but I know I had it working flawlessly yesterday. So freaking annoying.

14. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX AMD Vanguard

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 3080
    Maybe access rights to GTAV folder changed? try to run Reshade setup tool via admin account.

15. TonyTurbo

TonyTurbo Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 @ 1750/1180
    No, that's not doing anything either. Doesn't let me select d3d11 with the reshade tool manually, it runs it but then says it couldn't copy the Reshade64.dll and it selects the d3d9 button in the reshade tool.

16. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX AMD Vanguard

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 3080
    Changelog 1.0.0

Added option to change screenshot key via "#pragma reshade screenshot_key"
    Fixed rendering failing under Direct3D9 if device was using software vertex processing

https://bit.ly/ReShadeFramework-1-0-0

17. AlucardMicaelis

AlucardMicaelis New Member

GPU:
    6 GB
    ICBINE 3 Issue

Hey I need some help with ICBINE 3. I recently downloaded the borderless window mod for skyrim so I could get better performance. For a while I've also been using I Can't Believe Its Not ENB 3. The issue is that when I play in windowed mode ICBINE 3 doesn't seem to work (as in the visual effects no longer appear) Does anyone know why this is happening and if so is there a fix for this?

18. Teisco

Teisco Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Auros 1080Ti
    I cannot get depth of field to work in FSX. All I get is blurry everything.

19. padolamap

padolamap Member

GPU:
    ATI RANDEON 6990 4GB
    #define DOF_MANUALFOCUS 0
    and you must disable the filter

20. Teisco

Teisco Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Auros 1080Ti
    Thanks, I found the manual focus and set that to zero but I cannot find where to disable the filter.