Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 8, 2013.
I'll be honest, Witcher 2 doesn't need SweetFX, it's BEAUTIFUL.
I only use SweetFX in it for SMAA.
spec ops the line
Where are we at with ingame profile switching by the press of a button?
Using SweetFX with BF3 is now not so easy anymore because you basically separate profiles for Vanialla, CloseQuarters, ArmoredKill, AfterMath and soon EndGame.
Since servers can have maps from all those in their rotation, changing profiles manually is a bit.... annoying right now.
dame sooo GREAT man..
any config for Bianory Domain ? but Spec Ops still WIP right?
I think the next time steam has Binary Domain on a decent sale I am going to purchase it
I have really enjoyed your screenshots of the game Maken
Hi, i guess with your Video Card AC 3 running quite good for you right? if we speak about performance.. im mad, my performance with that game is terrible :S i dont know why, even medal of honor warfighter, borderlands 2 and others run normal or playable for me using downsampling, but with this game even at my navite resolution ( and no dx11 ) bad performance :S. Keep it up man.
Hi, for BD soon i finished the game again, need more simple test and then it will be ready. For Spec Ops The Line, yes its wip but i dont know, the game looks good as its, i was toying with it making minor changes to remove somethings for my tastes. If the settings like for ya and others then i can release it too.
@ gridiron whirlw
Hi, how you been? Thank! you man, i finished the game again today, just need to see something then it will be ready to share. Any game in special are you working on ? keep it up you too on the other thread, im always checking it to see lastest screenshots from users.
That's right AC3 runs fine on my system You need at least sandy bridge cpu, the game is depending heavily on cpu even though some sites says crappy coding with the game engine...
SweetFX doesn't work with FRAPS.. didn't know that
I'm glad you liked my DarknessII settings
Is luma sharpen suppose to show up in screenshots? If so, I can't get it to show up whilst taking screenshots with Skyrim, I am using ENB + Sweet FX.
Works just fine. Use ENB to take the screenshots though.
Ohh i see :S then im very bad, see my cpu =/.
This was just for test with different settings.
i have W8. maybe the reason is that it just wont work while FRAPS is running
I am just starting to test out global hotkeys for presets in my configurator.
Beta file can be downloaded here.
How to get it to work:
1. Click Save / Load configuration
2. Select preset
3. Click text field and push desired character
4. To select that preset in game click Win+Alt+Ctrl+character - sorry, that's hard coded for now..
(Optional) To auto reload SweetFX settings in game:
1. From main window select "Game settings"
2. Change "Key to send on config change" to the reload key you have set in the injector. This has a limit of only sending normal characters, so you need to select a normal char for reloading presets (Like R or L for example).
* The hotkeys are global, and loaded on program start
* Hotkeys need to be unique over all presets
* Hotkeys are active for EVERY game. So even if Game2 is active, if you hit the shortcut for a preset under game1, game1's config will change and "preset change" key (if configured) will be sent to active application.
* Activating a hotkey will overwrite whatever is already configured for that game. If it's not saved as a preset, it's gone.
Oh, and if no preset is selected and you try to make a shortcut the program will probably crash
Please, try it out and please report problems / thoughts