Suggestions-5.1 system -ACTIVE- need help

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by BetA, Mar 29, 2018.

?

Wich one would you buy (quality wise)

1. 1. auvisio

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2. Trust GXT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3. Trust VIGOR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4. Areal 525 WD

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    hy my fellow Gurus,

i need a new 5.1 system, my old one (8years old) died and i need some suggestions before i order..

Ok, first things first, i only have 100 Euro, not more.
    I want 5.1, no stereo and i dont have an receiver, so it has to be an ACTIVE 5.1 system..

I looked trough some stuff and found 4 systems, what i want from you guys now, is what would be the best out of those 4.
    Or, if you have a better suggestion please tell me..

here are the 4 i found in my Price range.
    (wich one would be the best value?)

1. auvisio 5 1 Soundsystem: Analoges 5.1-speaker-System für PC, TV, DVD, Beamer & Co., 120 W (Surround System)

[​IMG]

https://www.amazon.de/auvisio-Sound...074H1N7XV/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

2. Trust 5.1 PC-Lautsprecher Kabelgebunden GXT 658 Tytan 90W

[​IMG]

https://www.digitalo.de/products/87...rgleichat&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=S608991

3. Trust 5.1 PC-Lautsprecher Kabelgebunden Vigor 75W Braun

[​IMG]

https://www.voelkner.de/products/10...rgleichat&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=S087011

4. Areal 525 WD aktives 5.1-Kanal-Lautsprechersystem 125W RMS

[​IMG]

https://www.auna.de/Lautsprecher/5-...system-125W-RMS-Fernbedienung-Kirschbaum.html

The price point is spot on for me on these.
    Please dont tell me i can has something better for more money, i dont have that money, 100 is all i have for this, and i need 5.1 with the posibility of analog conection for my PC/Media Center..

Of course i would love to get an TEUFEL system, but its to expensive for me..so 100 will have to do.

So, my question would be, wich has teh best value for my money, or IF YOU GUYS know something better in that price range let me know please..

Thanks guys...

:)

Edit:
    Voting poll is up.. if you dont want to comment, at least, please VOTE honest...

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  2. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
  3. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    ummm, it says that the AMP is broken, it works only sometimes..i dont really want to buy used, only if its working good..
    Also, i dont really trust ebay, had some really bad stuff happening there, i also dleted my account there :(

4. bigcid1

bigcid1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070 Ti
    no offence,but why don't you just wait till you have more money ?
    nobody's putting a gun to your head,or are they? ;)

5. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    BetA likes this.
  6. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    After some digging trough the webz, reading reviews, tests and forum posts, like you Tj, i did go for the logitech z506.
    Reading the horror storys of the TRUST systems, i even wondered why they are allowed to sell this crap..like 60% of people had the speakers broken after 3 month.. 3MONTH!!!.. And more horror storys.

And the others are based on teh same OEM like Trust, so this was a misserable choice of mine. I really didnt have a clue what i was doing picking those 4 :) loool..

Anyway, i found teh logitech for under 65 Euro, new.. Thats good enough for me, most people say good things about it, of course it doesnt have the best sound compared to an 300 euro one, but im fine with that, i dont need much to be happy. And a lot of people stated they are still using it and everything still works even after 5 years of usage..This, right there made me consider it and finally buy it.. Oh, and it has a Downfire Sub. yay..

The Trust´s wouldnt live for max. 7 month form what i gathered..

Well, in 4 days ill know more :)

Oh, by the way...HAPPY EASTERN GURU3D !!!!!!

-Tj- likes this.