Such hate on COD, on every forum and YT videos.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by signex, Sep 20, 2012.

1. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    That's why I said earlier that everyone should just shut up and stop voicing their opinion. Everyone has different tastes and to think that everyone should like something because you do is silly.

2. umeng2002

umeng2002 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Well now that Infinity Ward is crapped up, I probably won't be playing anymore CoD. Black Ops was OK. I don't see how BLOPS 2 would be better.

3. Gromuhl'Djun

Gromuhl'Djun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    CoD is a monotonous series that's been long overdue for a serious overhaul. Activision is milking it, making it the fast food of the gaming industry. Not neccessarily bad, but if you've tasted better you see why it just isn't that good. Still a lot of people eating, as it's cheap and accessible (without the cheap :p) attracting a certain kind of public that are more absent in some other genres.
    Because Macdonald is one of the most succesfull restaurant franchises, doesn't make the food any good....

4. Radiopassive

Radiopassive Banned

GPU:
    Gainward HD 4870 1G
    Hate is more popular than love nowadays

I wanted to add that unfortunately MkDonnie's "meals" taste good, and that's the main reason they trick so many people into eating it and making them practically addicted on it (on the taste).
    Noone digs a little bit deeper to find out that in terms of nutritional values (s)he's actually eating pure junk food filled with lots of artificial supplements, dyes, preservants etc.
    Or noone really cares because of the addiction, they just need more and more.
    Some addicts tend to throw some pearl of wisdom at u - like "If it tastes so good, it can't be bad!":puke2:
    We saw SuperSize Me and what strictly MkDonnie's diet did with a person previously living and eating rather healthy.

Anyway, back to the topic which was >surprise, surprise< the omnipresent COD hate.
    Love and hate are just 2 sides of a coin.
    If u manifest unconditional love or hate to any subject or topic or whatever, it just means u payed and still pay a lot of attention to it, spent plenty of time playing it, thinking about it, talking, writing...
    So basically people writing hateful comments all the time actually hate themselves for being so lazy and weak to give up on their COD machismo ego-boosting addiction.
    Start with "im neva gona bui teh cod crab agian".
    "New" Call of Futile 10 : Some New Textures Same old engine Generic BackfromtheFuture Black Warlord Macho Action 4 comes out.
    >>OOPS, I bought it again!:stewpid:
    Or they just do it because everyone else is doing it. They want to be a part of the group. Then they belong to a gigantic crowd of COD haters.
    Or they are just plain trolling sacks of donkey kong's sheeeeeeeeeeeet.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012

5. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    If you think Mc'Donalds food tastes good you've a severely limited food palet. I'd rather eat sawdust. The same goes for gaming in some respects, I would say. They don't eat the food because they think it's fantastic, they do it because they don't know any better.

6. Radiopassive

Radiopassive Banned

GPU:
    Gainward HD 4870 1G
    I should've specified it tastes good in comparison with other fastjunkfood sellers offerings.
    Anyway I live in a ****hole of a country (seems I suffer from minor patriotism deficiency:)) from former communist bloc party, and I think lots of people here go to MkDons just because it is the american dream company and they can be a part of that dream for a while. Some people just age, not getting any wiser at all.

MMMMM... Sawdust with some crunchy magic mushrooms growing out of it... There may be some left behind the barn.. Gonna check them out asap:)
    Yummmy!:infinity:

7. Raiga

Raiga Maha Guru

GPU:
    GPU
  8. DarkKnightDude

DarkKnightDude Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX770 4 GB OC
  9. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    That's what forums are for to tell their opinion not? ;)

10. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1070
    I don't like BF either.

It's they go back to WW2, glad i been there with the good old BF 1942 days.

This modern **** is getting milked out too much.

11. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    You cant beat a bit of cod, nothing better than kicking the ass of a clan of loud mouthed 12 year olds, and then listen to them lose it in the lobby after.....it sustains me. lol

Although MW3 was just terrible....Black ops is where it's at.......looking forward to BOP2......MW3 is sitting here waiting to be traded in for it.

12. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Banned

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Interesting fact: Did you know cheese has a direct link with the brain for addictiveness.

Why else do you think they use it in virtually every burger. :nerd:

13. iFRAC7UR3

iFRAC7UR3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GeForce GTX 680 2Gb
    too be honost guys, look how quickly the next iteration of battlefield is coming
    dont you think EA is planning to pull an activision ?

ea invented this business model! now we will have annual cods and bfs, and thats BS!
    ubisoft ? they all adapted this model

14. LeZaSh

LeZaSh Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx460 1gb soc @900/4000
    i bet you £100 they do !!!!!

15. LeZaSh

LeZaSh Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx460 1gb soc @900/4000
    i heard a roumer that the next cod will be last one for 4 years
    .......dont know how true it is !!!!

16. Calmmo

Calmmo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yes. If the world ends and reboots it self in 4 years time it will.

17. Jayaitch

Jayaitch Member Guru

GPU:
    nVidia GTX 460
    pffft...

Nothing wrong with CoD, the campaigns are cool and Captain Price is a double hard bastard.