Such hate on COD, on every forum and YT videos.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by signex, Sep 20, 2012.

1. XBEAST

XBEAST Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 770 Gaming
    No reason. COD haters are trolls, nobodies, pieces of crap, ignorant fools. Don't waste your time reading their comments, let alone discussing with them.

2. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Most COD haters say the same thing about people who like the games.

It's best everyone just shuts up and ignores what anyone else says.

3. Ade 1

Ade 1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 690
    Agreed. If everyone liked the same thing the world would be a boring place.

4. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    COD's multiplayer is fun to play, more so if you have friends or at least familiar faces to play with. Most of the hate is probably due to people being upset that their favorite titles have seen unwanted changes by the studios so as to get some of CoD's success for themselves. Not fully unjustified hate as nobody likes all games to be virtually identical but it's almost cool to hate on the franchise.

5. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Got to admit i loved Co-op mission in MW2...I and friend sank hours into it!

6. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GYGABYTE 3080ti
    Same here.

7. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    MTV and spike say its da bomb so it must be true. Next cod will come with justin bieber soundtrack. True story

8. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Upgrading
    Only if it's a dubstep remix :D

9. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Mostly i think it's jealousy, and they get angry that the game they like isn't as successful as COD, so they lash out to make themselves feel better.

I've also come across many people who just jump on the bandwagon, they have limited experience with the game and tend to just spew something that someone else told them.

Not that i particularly like COD, i despise MP games and while i liked COD4 SP as it did the linear cinematic game very very well, i feel it's success affected the quality of FPS's for 3-4 years afterwards as too many other developers copied it.

Things seem to be improving now though and FPS's are opening back up again, so all good :)

10. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    "team play at its best.." i guess you havnt been on any arma2 or oa servers,could you list a few bf3 tactical servers cuz i`d like to try em especially if they use teamspeak

11. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    well, never tried arma series, was tooo complicated for me hehe..also arma is more like a simulation..
    But i do wanna try arma also..mostly cause of DayZ hehe..

anyway, there are some servers that do play in teams, but thats only when we all meet up for matches...(weekends sometimes).

mostly i play with 4 or 5 friends and talk via Teamspeak..when we are all 4 in one squad, its great and really about teamplay..its also way more fun then before..And u easily can dominate the whole game if the others dont use teamspeak or cant communicate with each other..
    Its great to blast in a 4 tank raid trough teh map, knowing where and when we hit after talking to each other.

:( sadly, the last 3 days, noone was online from my german crew..

but i happily looking forward to teh weekend..

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  12. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Upgrading
    I'd love to play arma with my friends, but they don't like the game.

And the robotic voices annoy them lol.

13. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    cod sucks because now all FPS today are based on that mechanic, run around in a line like an idiot and shoot 50 spawned soldiers coming from 4 places in front of you, regenerate like wolverine, watch some hollywood style cinematic, and repeat.
    Hell, even battlefield 3 did this, because Dice saw how successful COD gameplay is, actually the only nice thing about battlefield 3 is the destructible buildings, rest is like COD.

I cannot believe that people are so feed up with this kind of FPS, when i see people who love Black Mesa so much, it made me think, wow today's FPS are so shi!t if everyone wants to play a game remake of a FPS which has over 10 years!

14. GandraZz

GandraZz Guest

GPU:
    555m 2GB 665/1330 FHD
    Battlefield 3 have destruction???

15. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    are u joking?

erm, yes...u can allmost destroy around 90% of everyting, trees, houses, and other stuff..That was one off teh features teh for the game..and its nice..

there are just some buildings u can destroy but they will not collapse..The other all do collapse.. If u are hinding in an building u are NOT SAFE at all..

if the enemy is on teh side of an big house..use teh m320 and shoot above him on teh wall..see what happens..

Also, close quarters is allmost totaly destructable..look up some utube videos and u will see..ur not save behind a cheap wall..haha

16. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    COD must not suck that bad if roughly 40 million people a month are playing.

17. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    I have clocked the game and I can tell you, there is very little in single player.

18. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    yeah well, that's about how many people buy an iphone or apple product.
    these are today's consumers.

19. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    So if something like Black Mesa is popular then that is because its awesome as you like that, but if COD is popular then its idiot consumers.

I'm not even a COD fan, but that is hypocritical nonsense.

20. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    I'm not a fan of CoD. It represents much of what is wrong in the gaming industry in my eyes, and in some respects the consumer is to blame. We demand progress and improvements - yet we buy the same things over and over again. CoD is a more extreme example of that, which is why it stands out. That's not to say I'm pointing the finger, I'd say most of us are guilty of doing similar to some extent.

If people were willing to take chances on new IP's, or would just stop buying the same rehashed products over and over we might see more innovation and change. I know countless people who complain about CoD, yet they still buy the newest iteration on release each year.