Steve Jobs killed himself.

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Mkilbride, Oct 22, 2011.

1. k1net1cs

k1net1cs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD 5650m (550/800)
    It's a bit of both. =b
    I was disagreeing and pedantic about your view of the thread title, but agreeing otherwise about SJ wasn't being suicidal.

2. slckb0y

slckb0y Banned

GPU:
    GV-N470SO-13I@900/2000 x3
    folks, the guy lived more than 7 years with a pancreatic cancer you usually die in like a month, his "alternative therapy" they talk about isn't some crappy herbs from the back of his garden, those elitist got access to therapy you can't even dream of.

and IMHO, this guy deserved a much worst death than he had, he may be worshipped by a lot of people, for me he's just a eugenist who become rich by stealing other people idea, imposing a monopoly and using his money to sue every kind of competition/inovation until they're bankrupt, exploiting slave labor in his factory and selling over priced crap to trendy suckers wannabe, just like bill gates.

hope he's having a good time in hell.

3. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Slick, a month? They said most people live 5 years if they don't get treated. He did an extra 2, so maybe it did something, but in the end it didn't save him.

Yeah, I don't like him, but it doesn't change the fact about what he should have done.

4. slckb0y

slckb0y Banned

GPU:
    GV-N470SO-13I@900/2000 x3
    http://pancreaticcancertreatment.net/pancreatic-cancer-life-expectancy.html

"Pancreatic cancer life expectancy is very low. Once a person has been diagnosed with the condition, general pancreatic life expectancy is only 5 to 8 months, though 20 percent of pancreatic sufferers will live at least 1 year. The pancreatic cancer life expectancy for sufferers living over 5 years is only 5 percent."

so, he was part of the 1% that live up to 7 years with the worst and most lethal form of cancer you can get and while not taking the right threatment, yeaahhhhhhhh, suuuuuuuuuure ;)

oh btw i have a wonderfull sea front property to sell you for an awesome price, and you'll love the place, it's right in the middle of arizona ;)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011