1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Weekly top sellers Mar 13th 2019

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 13, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    It has been a few weeks since we've updated the steam overview, let's have a peek at the ten top selling titles on Steam for the week as reported by Valve: MORDHAUGrand Theft Auto VPLAYERUNKNOWN'S...

Steam Weekly top sellers Mar 13th 2019

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Wow... Mordhau's doing pretty good.

3. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti @h2o
    Apparently it's a surprise hit. That said, Fortnite was too for me. :D

4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I still don't understand Fortnights success if I'm honest... actually.. I think I learned about Firtnight because of pr0n before knowing it was a video game... *shrug*

5. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    1080Ti @h2o
    Oh I do understand it's success to some extent. I just never thought that people were indeed that much into cartoonish sandboxy things.

6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    About a week ago I learned about the game called Paragon and was like ohh wow this looks cool when is this come out.... and then learned it was a canceled epic game.. I'm pretty slow with new things sometimes.. xD

7. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    1080Ti @h2o
    Yeah that never really picked off, I noticed it though (since already somewhat into that game playing Overwatch). But yes, lots of games around that I have not played or noticed, and which still are good. There's definately more good games out there than I have time to play :D

8. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS R9 290
    I'm impressed a VR title ended up on this list. I know there's the new HMD but still, I didn't think VR was that popular. Or, perhaps this was just a really slow week in sales. After all, half of these titles aren't really new anymore.

9. Fox2232

Fox2232 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700XT+AW@240Hz
    I would have bought it if only my friends have been able to play consistently. But they always stop playing competitive multiplayer games in few days/weeks.

10. SamuelL421

SamuelL421 Active Member

GPU:
    1080ti / 11gb
    I think Mordhau is doing so well because it is one of those rare games that can be played competitively or enjoyed just for the spectacle of a 64 person battle with swords, horses, projectiles, and the occasional lute player.

I haven't convinced anyone I know to buy it yet but it's still been one of the most fun multiplayer games I've come across in years.

Fox2232 likes this.

11. Yogi

Yogi Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X Vapour X
    Thats the pre-order for the actual headset I believe.
    So either it's a slow sales week on steam or there's a lot of intrest in the Index.

Edit: Spelling