For the most part of last week and this week I've had trouble connecting to steam. A few times deleting the ClientRegistry.blob file helped but not anymore so I decided to do a clean install including removing everything steam related from the registry. But now when I launch steam it brings up the updating box then the following error shortly after... I tried looking for the file Steam.dll and placing it in my steam folder but then another error comes up... I tried using steam support but they weren't much help. They didn't do much besides forward me some links to troubleshooting FAQs. Steam was working fine then all of a sudden it just started acting up. I didn't install any new programs. I've done spyware/virus/malware and e.t.c checks and all is clear. I haven't tampered with any system settings so i don't understand why Steam starts acting up. Windows firewall is disabled and the only other protection I have installed is Nod32. I tried disabling its protection but that didnt help either. It's sad that I need some buggy program to run games I paid for and have the CD.